• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Congratulations bonus shown

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,827 Times in 2,316 Posts

Default Congratulations bonus shown

Dear mt5 forum members congratulations to everyone bonus has been shown and soon it will be credit to our account and we can use it to trade in forex market. Second time in three weeks it happened that bonus is too much late and also very less amount is shown as compare to precious week. Friends how much bonus you have got this time and are you satisfied with your bonus or not. According to my thinking there is some technical problem with mt5 forum because of which bonus is late and we all are getting less and late bonus. I got only 10$ this time hope after tow days I will get enough once again. Please share how much bonus you got this time. Thank you.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

Asifali1 (01-24-2020), BabarHaroon786 (01-24-2020), Faizii (01-24-2020), Nisha112 (01-24-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
    4. #2 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

brother tahir how are you, i am omer also from Pakistan, brother i need your help, please guid me about this forum and how can i get good bonus from posting?
      brother please help me i need your guidance.
      how are you getting good bonus? please sir a humble request to you for help me. i am only getting 1 dollar hardly in one week. please

........waiting for your response sir......

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

tahir ahmed, please read and reply
      "JOIN ME AS A FRIEND, MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU, ALWAYS WELCOME"
      THANK YOU

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omer Afzal     
      brother tahir how are you, i am omer also from Pakistan, brother i need your help, please guid me about this forum and how can i get good bonus from posting?
      brother please help me i need your guidance.
      how are you getting good bonus? please sir a humble request to you for help me. i am only getting 1 dollar hardly in one week. please

........waiting for your response sir......

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

tahir ahmed, please read and reply
      Dear Umer first of all you should give thanks to everyone and take thanks. Before starting your work first log in at mt5 forum. Use only English language and don't copy paste share your own opinions. Create maximum posts more then 150 posts per week. Increase the length of your posts and every post should contain at least five hundred words no post below this level. Don't repeat similar words and sentences again and again. Create your own threads daily. Hope you got the point and if you act upon my suggestions hope you will get big bonus.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

80792225 (01-23-2020), Faizii (01-24-2020), Omer Afzal (01-22-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,561 Times in 1,180 Posts

yes you are right bonus is show in our accounts I am very happy but on the other hand I can not worried about bonus because forex is a really trusted and really profitable business this is the main reason people can like and enjoy to work in this platform I am also like and enjoy to work ore here.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Forexion for this useful post.

Faizii (01-24-2020), Forex mster (01-23-2020), Nisha112 (01-24-2020), Unregistered (2)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,032 Times in 1,096 Posts

You can get good in Bhuneshwar office, if you work hard in it, if you do not work hard then there will be no food.

10. #6 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, you are absolutely right. Congratulation to All friends Today we are having a bonus show. Today we have got a bonus and now we have a very good online business, so we need more and more hard work to get a good bonus. Still we can have good successd.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha112 For This Useful Post:

Faizii (01-24-2020)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Hot

Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We have not received the bonus Don't know how you got it What we are looking for is that maybe Abbu will find the time We are desperately waiting for our bonus Because we have worked hard all week for good bonuses We work on Forex day and night And it was our endeavor to make the post better so that we get more than likes Happy if you got the bonus We will probably get a bonus by this evening ۔

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Asifali1 For This Useful Post:

Faizii (01-24-2020)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Alia007 has a spectacular aura about Alia007 has a spectacular aura about Alia007 has a spectacular aura about Alia007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Why i still not receive mu bonus. please friends tell me , its my 3rd week working on this forum but i still not receive any bonus ,

15. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tahir ahmed     
      Dear mt5 forum members congratulations to everyone bonus has been shown and soon it will be credit to our account and we can use it to trade in forex market. Second time in three weeks it happened that bonus is too much late and also very less amount is shown as compare to precious week. Friends how much bonus you have got this time and are you satisfied with your bonus or not. According to my thinking there is some technical problem with mt5 forum because of which bonus is late and we all are getting less and late bonus. I got only 10$ this time hope after tow days I will get enough once again. Please share how much bonus you got this time. Thank you.
      Yes my dear friend in the bonus is showing and soon we will receive it in our MT4 account but throughout the week this is not good bonus upon our work we have to keep patient until the bonus come . I got $2 and I am very sad because at this time I am facing so much loss from my trade and I am not happy of low bonus

16. #10 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends this was my previous week thread. This time still bonus not shown once again. Totally disappointed from mt5 forum I think we should stop working at this forum weekly bonus is too much late every time and we have no information when we will receive it. Very bad.

Reply to thread