• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Learning has a greater impact on your earning.

1. #41 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sigma is a splendid one to behold Sigma is a splendid one to behold Sigma is a splendid one to behold Sigma is a splendid one to behold Sigma is a splendid one to behold Sigma is a splendid one to behold Sigma is a splendid one to behold Sigma is a splendid one to behold Sigma's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      215 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

learning is the best impact of earning without being knowledge one cant gain any knowledge. so , the first condition of forex trading trader must be educated and patient full habituated in study when all education will turn into his experience he will turn in a real trader a successful trader.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sigma for this useful post.

chocolatu (02-06-2020), positivethinking (02-06-2020)

3. #42 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin is a glorious beacon of light tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      728 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Certainly, the correct knowledge and learning is that decides the outcome of your Forex trading in the future. If you work hard and take a correct and clear path in learning, you will reach the right result. And when we say the path of learning, it enters here all kinds of experience and development of your skills that you are going through acquired, also weaknesses and strength you have, where you can eliminate the weaknesses You have constant training and a permanent search for solutions.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tradwin For This Useful Post:

chocolatu (02-06-2020)

5. #43 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

salmankhalid is on a distinguished road salmankhalid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right learning is a great impact on Forex trading. If we don't learn forex properly then I sure you that you are going to lose you are all call money and capital. Try to learn first and trade on demo account to complete your learning face properly. Forex is very risky market so we have to learn it properly if you want to succeed.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Yes dear you are right that learning is a great impact on our Forex trading. If we learn Forex properly and then we implement it on our real account then we can book more profits and more accurate rates in forex market. Learning has a great impact on our Forex trading. Learning and enhance your experience and it can enhance your future trades. To secure our future profits and trades we have to learn Forex properly and then get into our real account to secure our capital and our investment.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to salmankhalid For This Useful Post:

positivethinking (02-06-2020)

7. #44 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

chocolatu will become famous soon enough chocolatu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes learning has a greater impact i think both are equally important in forex trading. though experience is more important knowledge in forex trading. with experience a trader can earn money from forex. without experience it is not possible to get profit from it.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to chocolatu for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

9. #45 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

positivethinking is on a distinguished road positivethinking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

learning is very good impact Knowledge and experience bot of more important in forex because without knowledge and experience u not show a good trader in future, so if u want to make a good trader then u need to get more knowledge and experience.

10. #46 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SaqibNadeem     
      Dear members you have to keep in mind that your success is ensured by your continual learning process. If you have cabability, you have to seek new doors for your bright future. Because its who have to decide the future.
      Today learn forex trading from various platforms, then it will be you who will be earning many fold.
      But the first requirement is that you have to take interest to shape your future first by equiping yourself with forex trading knowledge. Learn various trading strategies in order to get reward out of them to brighten your future.
      Keep struggling hard dear fellows.
      forex market is very complicated and its movement is due o different things behind the chart with out knowledge of these things we cannot analyse the market and make profit through forex
      in learning we get knowledge and learn analyse market technically and fundamentally which are both necessary and market move according to this and with out learning we always lose money

11. #47 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      758 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,977 Times in 1,445 Posts

honestly your statement is totally accurate but, it is very sad to say that no one is ready to agree with statement and everyone trying to become millionaire in just one night that's why they are not able to achieve success accurately. So first of all we should need to create a successful trading strategy which is so much important for our trading success.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5