• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Demo account is fake account not real account.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099 is a splendid one to behold Ali9099's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Demo account is fake account not real account.

Demo account is very useful for new comer for practice.this is fake account not real.but this account work like a real account.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ali9099 for this useful post.

Anam321 (01-24-2020), Asifali1 (01-24-2020), Nida333 (01-24-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,787 Times in 2,319 Posts

yes you are right I am account is a fake account but demo account is a practicing account and demo acccount increase knowledge skills and experience are these things are play very important or so I should advise to you must use demo account to increase tips and tricks about trading.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Forexion for this useful post.

Forex mster (01-23-2020), Unregistered (3)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,320 Times in 1,820 Posts

If you use both accounts, your net will also be if you have more knowledge and expression then you will get it anytime if you have a Shakira knowledge.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kaamranaahmed For This Useful Post:

Nida333 (01-24-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Shocked

Muhammad Arshad has a spectacular aura about Muhammad Arshad has a spectacular aura about Muhammad Arshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo account is a very good trading teacher for newcomers to forex In this we can do good trading of learning We want to learn as much as possible This is one of our best trading trainer We need to trade hard and get a good profit from forex trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Arshad For This Useful Post:

Nida333 (01-24-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321 has a reputation beyond repute Anam321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      604 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,068 Times in 1,377 Posts

Yes dear you are saying right this demo account is only making example for new trader answer for getting idea about trading just because of this this demo account produced and build.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam321 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      240 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,338 Times in 895 Posts

Demo is an educational account where we can practise forex trading easily and freely because it is based on virtual money thus we focus on developing our skills and mastering the appropriate strategies and techniques to be ready to the real market.

12. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, you are absolutely right. Demo account is not real but not is it fake, on demo card we practice and do good work on Mt5 forum and get good bonus. Demo account is the best account. We are not this But by practice too much, good experiences gain knowledge and they work hard at and often have the best business in the world.

13. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Hot

Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not angry with you You can't call this demo account a burnt account You can say that from our side it is a very good thing for practice If we spend more and more time here, we will practice it from best to best So our own benefit will be that we will get experience how we have to trade on forex on railway account That is why we have the very best best demo account If there was no demo account then whenever we start our trading on Forex, we will lose a lot on real account Time would be too much loss ۔

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Asifali1 for this useful post.

ahmad3555 (01-24-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ahmad3555 has a spectacular aura about ahmad3555 has a spectacular aura about ahmad3555 has a spectacular aura about ahmad3555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right demo account is fake account not real account because you should work on demo and learn more many idea and stretegey it is the best for learning and very good for practice and many new comers get alot many things from demo account

16. #10 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Nida333 will become famous soon enough Nida333 will become famous soon enough Nida333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Regarding demo account there is a lot of benefits by using demo account because demo account is basically an example and practice method for a new trader who join this forum and start their career with real trading should join this demo trading Platform for making himself as a successful trader.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2