• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Is trading is successful in low investment

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Safwan has a spectacular aura about Safwan has a spectacular aura about Safwan has a spectacular aura about Safwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is trading is successful in low investment

Hello friends and members hope you are having a good day dear i want to know that about trading because i have low investment yo trade plz guide me

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Safwan for this useful post.

Asifali1 (01-26-2020), Fire41 (01-26-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Breezy

sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear trader , trading in Forex is very comfortable and very profitable business.if you want to invest in real trading , i will suggest you first to get first basic knowledge of trade. you must me learn it from your seniors or directly to General Forex Conversation. If you can fetch Youtube there are many Forex trading topics of mt5 Forum which will help you learn it.
      For real trading i want to suggest you to join Demo account and keep practicing on Demo account.Demo account is same like real trading account here with out any investment you can learn about basic of trading and you can become master of trading by using demo account . it will be more better for you before jumping in real trading.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forex member mostly trades is not successful in the low investment. I think maximum trade is successful in the normal investment. In the normal investment we should earn the good profit. Please dear member the big account is important for every one. If our account is big the our profit is according to the bonus.
      Attached Images  

5. #4 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Fire41 has a spectacular aura about Fire41 has a spectacular aura about Fire41 has a spectacular aura about Fire41's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear bro we can trade with small capital and make a good profit but for this you must have a good experience and knowledge then you can run trading with small capital, so get more and more experience and knowledge and improve your forex skills, but from my point of view for healthy earning your capital must be good.

6. #5 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Arshad will become famous soon enough Muhammad Arshad will become famous soon enough Muhammad Arshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can work in forex without investment We need more and more learning in forex And get a good experience Good experience can make us the best trader And we can earn well

7. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Faizan8405 will become famous soon enough Faizan8405 will become famous soon enough Faizan8405's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Alaikum brother I hope you are well and I also hope that if you do not have this in dating then there is no problem if you work hard on MTV form day and night. Post a good post You can benefit from the bonus you get from here and now you can make a profit, then you should advise where you go and get help from those who give you the light. Thanks to this, you will be able to do so after today

8. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Hot

Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, if you have less Sarmaya, you can still do successful trading. But for that you must have knowledge about forex trading Even if you do not have money, you can do a good job on Forex and get a good bonus by posting well. And then you can open your trade on forex trading with the same bonus But before opening your trade, consult senior, practice as much as possible on the demo account, then open the trade from your real account. If you do all this work, then your trade will not go into Norse, but will go into profit. Because if you open a chat with knowledge, then you will not get into your trade loss

9. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      192 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,227 Times in 747 Posts

In the business of forex trading, if you have a proffer knowledge profile series, then you can be successful with low investment too. Because if you have more experience and you have knowledge, then you can also carry forward the low investment.

Reply to thread