• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: How to be a distinguished trader in Forex ?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5697 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,521 Times in 4,154 Posts

To be a different person in the forex business, we should always learn to approach the market with different understanding because that is the only opportunity that we have to make ourselves profitable, the person that allows money management to handle his thinking in the forex business would automatically make more money than someone else that has chosen to trade anything else, because we understand that in the forex business, there are opportunities to make profits but our approach can become an hindrance automatically for us, if you can't trust yourself to trade with risk management and self control then it may be necessary to ask someone else to automatically help you out.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

Danosahon has a spectacular aura about Danosahon has a spectacular aura about Danosahon has a spectacular aura about Danosahon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      586 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before someone can be distinguished in the forex business, it means that something has happened that would have the opportunity to make our trading account easier, whenever we are trading in the forex business, it is possible that we have talks about something important, one of which is to understand that in the forex business there are always calls for clarification about things that we instantly don't understand, unfortunately many traders would automatically begin trading in the forex business because they have seen an increase in the population that are trading in the forex business hence we can have a better way to use get our trading appointment in the forex business and this means more money at the end of the day.

3. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    4. #23 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,357 Times in 1,174 Posts

Choosing a good broking is of paramount importance and spending time gaining knowledge of the differences among agents might be very useful. You need to know every broker's policies and the way they pass about making a marketplace. For instance, buying and selling inside the over the counter marketplace or spot market isn't the same as trading the change-pushed markets.Many buyers get confused via conflicting records that takes place when searching at charts in distinct timeframes. What suggests up as a buying possibility on a weekly chart should, in truth, display up as a sell sign on an intraday chart.Therefore, if you are taking your fundamental buying and selling path from a weekly chart and using a every day chart to time access, make certain to synchronize the two. In different words, if the weekly chart is providing you with a purchase signal, wait until the daily chart also confirms a purchase signal. Keep your timing in sync.

5. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    6. #24 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      168 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,701 Times in 1,304 Posts

decide access and exit points
      Many buyers get burdened with the aid of conflicting facts that happens whilst looking at charts in extraordinary timeframes. What suggests up as a shopping for possibility on a weekly chart ought to, in reality, display up as a sell sign on an intraday chart.
      consequently, in case you are taking your basic trading direction from a weekly chart and the usage of a each day chart to time entry, make certain to synchronize the two. In other words, if the weekly chart is giving you a buy signal, wait until the every day chart additionally confirms a purchase signal. maintain your timing in sync.Calculate Your Expectancy
      Expectancy is the formula you operate to determine how dependable your device is. You need to go lower back in time and degree all your trades that had been winners as opposed to losers, then determine how profitable your prevailing trades were as opposed to how a lot your losing trades lost.
      test your closing 10 trades. If you haven't made actual trades yet, move back for your chart to in which your system might have indicated that you have to input and go out a alternate. decide if you'll have made a profit or a loss. Write those effects down. general all of your prevailing trades and divide the solution by the variety of prevailing trades you made. here is the instance:
      instance:
      in case you made 10 trades, six of which had been prevailing trades and 4 of which have been losing trades, your percentage win ratio could be 6/10 or 60%. in case your six trades made $2,four hundred, then your common win might be $2,400/6 = $400.

7. #25 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cold

Yomit is a splendid one to behold Yomit is a splendid one to behold Yomit is a splendid one to behold Yomit is a splendid one to behold Yomit is a splendid one to behold Yomit is a splendid one to behold Yomit is a splendid one to behold Yomit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      250 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading business being a distinguish or sort after trader in business is not a mere saying but the trader needs to work for it and that is why for any trader to be professional in the field he must be a trader that is vast in learning and able to acquire the necessary knowledge and experience in the business. A distinguish trader in forex trading must also be a trader that demostrate highest level of patience in trading ,who are are able to develop good money and risk management, they are the trader that has design well proven strategy to which they execute the market, they are also the trader that has develop good trading plan that encompasses all the does and don't of the market as well as their attitude in the market and a distinguish trader is a trader that is well discipline in the market. All these are the attribute of distinguish trader I forex trading business.

8. #26 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Brooding

Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      957 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,232 Times in 945 Posts

Forex trading is not actually a competition but there are people that can easily make more money than others because they know what they are doing, sometimes our trading strategy in the forex market makes it possible for us to accomplish successful things in the forex market, although our strategy can cause issues something that would make you have more issues is when we are not sure about the way we have planned to do business, sometimes, it is difficult to understand what we want from the forex business because we understand that there are trading is extremely difficult for people that means what they are doing and again without money management and discipline, there is hardly anything that we may accomplish, this makes it impossible to give ourselves more challenges and opportunities in the future because you need something extraordinary to make money.

9. #27 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

duro is a jewel in the rough duro is a jewel in the rough duro is a jewel in the rough duro is a jewel in the rough duro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      622 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Staying relevant in the market requires certain steps in consistency. You must have that background knowledge of how the market works; The pairs and factors that determines it's movement; good trading system thst aligns with the market sentiments. Most times most traders don't endeavour to trade with a business mindset that's why they fail.
      Veesney.blogspot.com

10. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    11. #28 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      427 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,955 Times in 999 Posts

The sole aim of every forex trader is to make profit in the market but this can not be made possible if a trader do not have the qualities that will propel him to achieve success. Before I started forex trading I have made it clear to myself that I don't just want to be a forex trader but I want to be a successful forex trader that people will admire and look up to. I had this vision clearly laid out and I knew it wasn't going to be easy to attain to such height in forex trading but I also knew that if I must attain that height then I must be different and have good trading qualities. Success in forex trading do not just happen , something must be done to make it happen and that is why I choose to learn and practice to gain more knowledge and experience. A distinguished forex trader is one who make consistent profit in the forex market and this kind of traders other traders look up to them to get signals.

12. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    13. #29 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      568 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,720 Times in 2,933 Posts

How to become distinguished in Forex requires a lot of hard work and time given to Pakistan Forex, by giving as much time to practice on the demo, you will get experience when you become an expert, then you will also become a doctor. Forex trader should also be of good quality to become a good trader, neither have to be lured nor hurried overtrading emotional trading can be good by controlling all this but it requires a special that will come by practicing You should try, you do not always get profit in trading, but the profit that is received should not be lured, small properties lead to success. Members who do not collect small profits cannot become good today. ۔..

14. #30 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5333 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,337 Times in 1,389 Posts

A distinguished trader in the forex market is patience and disciplined because they don't understand that some things in the forex market would make them lose their accounts, people that have made some interesting discussions about trading will not engage in something that might can be made to lose their accounts, distribute yourself into the way that would increase your potential for anything that is positive rather than always doing things that could put you in harm's way, that is why we should always trade based on what we have see as the best money management absolutely that makes sense, that means people always do things based on what they have understood then we can move across the business with the wrong institutions and gain the confidence to understand the market approaches properly.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4