• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Patience is more important or equity? Which one is required more for Successful Trading Carrier?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Fine

mohamedelbrol has a spectacular aura about mohamedelbrol has a spectacular aura about mohamedelbrol has a spectacular aura about mohamedelbrol's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that patience is one of the most important characteristics of a Forex trader, and it can sometimes be really the most important characteristic at all. Many traders in the Forex market are patient with the loss and do not wait for the profit, and this is usually the worst, I hope that many traders in the Forex market get rid of when entering a deal then Unfortunately, you find that the deal is a loss because most traders unfortunately do not close the losing deal in the hope of them returning the price to the entry point and we do not close the deal and then increase the losses until the capital is eventually lost and out of the market
      On the other hand, when we find that the deal made a profit, we are in a hurry to close the deal and not be patient with the profit until it increases, so traders do not have to be patient about the loss and the losing deal closes quickly and we do not wait until the account is completely lost and this is considered the most important feature of the successful trader

2. For the posts posted after 30.12.19 the likes will be displayed after 01.03.20.
    3. #22 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      461 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,566 Times in 1,829 Posts

A trader looking to achieve success in the business will pay close attention to both concepts. It is definitely important for a trader to build his account, which means that he must maintain his trading account enough to have good trading rights.you need good equity and thus every points Patience that they say is a virtue, and any trader who has patience as a virtue has something of value in business, and a patient trader is sure not to overpower trade, nor will he succumb to greed nor impose anything on the market.

4. For the posts posted after 30.12.19 the likes will be displayed after 01.03.20.
    5. #23 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,061 Times in 1,247 Posts

Patience is a virtue that every trader must have,it does not matter how long you have been trading Forex you still need a lot of patience for you to be able to make a head way in this market,equity varies from trader to trader,some have large equity why others have small equity,but the bottom line is that before you can trade Forex you need equity,but patience is not something that all traders have or posses in Forex,and it does not matter the type of equity that you have big or small you still need a lot of patience to make a had way in this business,so patience is the more important of the two easily,and you can never have enough patience you need to keep improving on it.

6. #24 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,192 Times in 860 Posts

Patience is more important or equity? Which one is required more for Successful Trading Carrier? A patience trader in the forex business is someone that can have something in the business that they can use for earning, one of the issues that we have seen in the forex business is that people are highly impatience with her approach in the market and that has always created something that we do not want to experience, when we are patience in the course of trading, there are many advantages that we get from the market which is based on money management and other parameters that we have seen, anyone that does not understand patience will definitely have issues in the forex business.This is a guarantee that we should know about.

7. #25 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,203 Times in 3,464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mnrana     
      Dear Forex forum member as we all know that Patience is key to success but someone said that if you have more equity and your trade will be in profit if you did not use the proper money management and risk management then you can also milk to the market. But I don't think so because if we have a locations then we can involve our aggressiveness to our Forex trading career and overall equity will go in loss. So I have a many of the questions according to the patients and equity importance what should we have more for a successful trading career and what we should improve we should improve our equity or we have to practice more patience for successful trading career.
      We know that in every step of our forex life, risk is involved. If we are able to keep patience, that time we will able to take a better decision & never we face the risk. But when we will lost patience that time we take dangerous decision & we lost our account within a second. So for our better future we will try to keep patience during trade.

8. #26 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,493 Times in 988 Posts

Considering day buying and selling, and thinking what the day buying and selling success charge is? Heres the thorough solution. Not fashionable or contrived information, but rather the achievement (and failure) rates I witnessed whilst working at day buying and selling corporations from 2005 to 2010. Ive additionally conversed with numerous different trading company proprietors/managers on their fulfillment prices among 2005 and 2015. Numbers varied slightly however were in line with the day trading success costs I talk below. In total, approximately 2000 those who attempted day buying and selling had been checked out. The real failure/fulfillment price isnt genuinely what matters. What you need to recognise is a way to be a part of the a hit traders, and keep away from being within the unsuccessful category. How to do this is intertwined at some stage in the object.

9. For the posts posted after 30.12.19 the likes will be displayed after 01.03.20.
    10. #27 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100 has a brilliant future Raw100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,624 Times in 819 Posts

Patience and equity are important factor to be successful in forex trading market but I will say that patience is more important to be successful in forex trading
      The forex market is a complex market and the kind of market where you can make many profit within little time and loss your whole capital within a short period of time. If you have huge capital and you lack good capital management, that is not choosing a lot size according to how you can afford to loss then the capital will be loss within a short period but with patience you get to learn how to manage your capital and how to keep being more relevant in the market. If you have patience, you will be in the forex market as long as you want but I you think you have huge capital and you can trade as much lot size as you want then you will be force out of the market with no time.
      No matter how little your capital is, if you have patience you can grow it to a huge capital.
      Patience in forex trading are what most traders lack and because of this they get margin call quickly because their mind is set on their huge capital

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3