• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Over trading harmful

1. #11 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Hot

Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Let all the forex members sit in their mind If you over-trade on forex trading, you may lose If you open a trade and you profit And then you open another trade without thinking of the market without thinking of the market without thinking of it. Not necessarily the second trade will give you profit, it may also give you the last When she gives you another travel, you do not know how many trains open the second third and fourth fifth to cover your loss. then you He laughs in the vein and goes first This is called over rating It should stay away from us We do the trading that gives us profit Bringing the stock of the market, watching the news less and then open your trade So that we are in a loss but a lot of profit ۔

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334 has much to be proud of Waqar334's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      192 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,227 Times in 747 Posts

You made a fine decision, I also tell you that fix forex, fix the target on your daily basis, because if you don't make Daily target then you will suffer The market will show you a lot in the business of forex trading, but you will not be lured

3. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Tahirbhutta is a glorious beacon of light Tahirbhutta is a glorious beacon of light Tahirbhutta is a glorious beacon of light Tahirbhutta is a glorious beacon of light Tahirbhutta is a glorious beacon of light Tahirbhutta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For good trading in the forex we should analyse the market before do trading, and in one time we must effort that we should not open more than three trades which is risky for us and because of this we have also loss and we can fail in the forex and for good trading and good work our experience and knowledge is very important for us.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has much to be proud of riaz musa khel has much to be proud of riaz musa khel has much to be proud of riaz musa khel has much to be proud of riaz musa khel has much to be proud of riaz musa khel has much to be proud of riaz musa khel has much to be proud of riaz musa khel has much to be proud of riaz musa khel has much to be proud of riaz musa khel has much to be proud of riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      405 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,480 Times in 817 Posts

excess everything is very bad for all traders and for all of us I think over trading is also bad for all trader in the international Forex trading market sometimes over trading make a big loss and lost his capital if anybody wish to earn more money by trading yeah I think he or she needs to avoid over trade. if you are trade over then you can't control your emotion and don't make good decision for this may you face to lost most of the trade so just open your targeted trade if you get profit or loss then next day try again.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Sillyboy will become famous soon enough Sillyboy will become famous soon enough Sillyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi my dear Forex member I want to you tell you do that overtrading is obviously harmful for all traders because its have disadvantages as compared with normal workout so so we should avoid over trading and just follow the the safety lines Friends in overtrading a trader can get loss are are face losses.

6. #16 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal is a splendid one to behold shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3595 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trader want to earn big profit from every trade so they are generally doing mistake and follow over trading which is major cause of loss in Forex . So trader should avoid over trading and accept limited trade . Forex don't give profit any time , trader should find the right time of trading and that is possible from market analysis . If trader have good knowledge of market analysis then they can earn from limited trade .

7. #17 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

face2face is on a distinguished road face2face's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When we make over trading in forex market then of course we can suffer loss in this market which we need to follow the rules of forex market and try to make you tejpat date if they give profit then it is valid votes that I'll not give a proper then we should need to do make our planning for next day

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2