• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Quality of intelligent trade

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Quality of intelligent trade

My dear member's what do you think about a good trader qualities
      Well according to my point of view good trader assembly of good qualities which makes him better trader from all other trader the qualities are

Hard work
      Determination
      Knowledge
      Experience
      Focus
      Set desire goal
      Preparation
      Capabilities
      Prectice
      Attitude

These are the some qualities which makes him special trader

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to BabarHaroon786 for this useful post.

Faizan8405 (01-26-2020), Muhammad Arshad (01-26-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Breezy

sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami is a name known to all sadamdami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Qualities of Good traders are very different traders, They have unique thinking and action point.According to my knowledge i want to share with you some basic qualities of successful traders now. Successful trader has many unique qualities which make him ideal for other junior Followers/traders. Successful trader before jumping in trade always prepare a trade plan which depend on his broad analysis and trading predictions for successful trade.He always be sticks in his trade plan even market conditions turn to bad or worse he never leave his trade plan . He uses his experience in trade and see market very deeply . Successful trader never become greedy or emotional during his trade .if he finds free time he keep analysis market and keep practicing on demo account .Successful trader using every beneficial tool of trade to control loss and increase profit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sadamdami For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up

Dear forex member the quality of intelligent trade are the. If we are wanted to success and wanted to be earn the good profit then work hard and work with the full experience. Then quality are the.

Knowledge

Experience

Hard work

Work with full care.

Full quality work
      Attached Images  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alizushah for this useful post.

Muhammad Arshad (01-26-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman has much to be proud of nimrarehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,150 Times in 711 Posts

Dear numbers are the introduction of the office, if we want to be successful in the whole business, then we have to maintain some quality and our good quality involves our lot of hard work with knowledge and experience and we should do one thing and work accordingly. We should always do very good planning.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nimrarehman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Hot

Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are right that we must use poison to do good business on Forex Because unless you have a bus in your city you cannot do a forex letter Allah pak has gifted our mind to us We must use it Play Forex as best as you can. There are many benefits from doing good work, you get more likes and your post is not even deleted. You will get this benefit every weekend, your post will also be more and more than you deserve. Because of which Forex will give you a lot of bonus Answer: After getting more bonuses, you will open the trade on forex trading now and you will get very good if you go into your treeto profit. Will be able to achieve ۔

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Asifali1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Faizan8405 will become famous soon enough Faizan8405 will become famous soon enough Faizan8405's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Islam Alaikum Bhai Movie I will be good to you Brother. Your word is right. Every businessman who is a good businessman must have good qualities that one should honestly do such work in the marketplace. The other thing is that they are punctual and have a good crown, so it is very important for their assembly to have this authority and their attitude should be so sweet that they should be empathetic to other people and they should Well when his military is as high as it is, it will not make his live match so much so I hope so. That you, too, will follow this clone by traders

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Faizan8405 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Waqar334 is a splendid one to behold Waqar334 is a splendid one to behold Waqar334 is a splendid one to behold Waqar334 is a splendid one to behold Waqar334 is a splendid one to behold Waqar334 is a splendid one to behold Waqar334 is a splendid one to behold Waqar334 is a splendid one to behold Waqar334's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      153 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the business of JK forex trading, successful sign is that he strengthens his analysis, he strengthens the method, along with it controls his greed and ends his emotions Because your greed in forex trading business ruins you a lot

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Waqar334 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Tahirbhutta is just really nice Tahirbhutta is just really nice Tahirbhutta is just really nice Tahirbhutta is just really nice Tahirbhutta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For good trading in the forex good experience and knowledge is very important for us therefore, we must do work with increasing our learning and for increasing our learning we must use demo account in the forex and should practise more and more. and in the forex trading we must avoid from the greed and should do work with our patience.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirbhutta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread