• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Washed my account one more time...

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755 is a splendid one to behold Noor4755's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Washed my account one more time...

My account has been washed one more time due to my Greed. Still I am not able to control my Greed I am very much worried about this.
      What is your opinion???

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Noor4755 for this useful post.

Asifali1 (01-26-2020), Hinajabeen (01-26-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Hot

Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1 is a name known to all Asifali1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you open your trades on forex trading And you don't even experience trading And you keep lot size in trading more than your account And the currency on which you have opened a trade, if it goes into loss, then your account also becomes the same because of your lot size. And if you have kept lot size according to your account then you Account would not be inhabited no matter how much the market went That is why I want to tell those who are new forex members that whenever you open a trade on forex trading now, keep the lot size according to your account balance. So that your valuable account which you have collected with great effort becomes lust ۔

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Asifali1 For This Useful Post:

Hinajabeen (01-26-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Hinajabeen has a spectacular aura about Hinajabeen has a spectacular aura about Hinajabeen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Washed account again

Dear You are required to focus on your money management ablities .
      And this is business so in business you have to plan for better result.
      Succesful trader always make plannings stretgeis for every type of trade before starting.
      I advice to you try to keep calm and cool in relex muood during your trade .
      Always focus what are you doing why you are doing. Up

6. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Pensive

noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786 is a name known to all noori786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The reason is that washed our account is that we losses all our money in the MT5 platform where we have invested on it that is why our account will washed because it reaches below in 0 limit.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed has much to be proud of kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,597 Times in 833 Posts

Sir, if you do what someone else is, then you will succeed in it, if you want to succeed, then you have to work very hard in it, you will work hard, you will succeed in it, if you do not work, you will not succeed in it.

8. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Safwan has a spectacular aura about Safwan has a spectacular aura about Safwan has a spectacular aura about Safwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear my opinion is first control your greed emotions because trading is very complicated and experience based business you need to learn more and then trade

9. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Faizan8405 will become famous soon enough Faizan8405 will become famous soon enough Faizan8405's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Brother of Islam Alaikum I hope you will be well and brother you do not know that the elder says that greed is a very bad call. Why should you avoid greed then why not treat yourself if you should But You Don't Have an Express First Make Your S My Brother When You Have an Express, You Don't Need to Greed You Don't Want to Go Up, Who Fears How You Wear So Much Loss This Month Where do you put a stop at here as far as how much damage you have to limit, put it in there so it won't hurt so much. It will be you automatically so I hope you will do it later today thanks to Best of luck.

10. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786 is just really nice BabarHaroon786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very sad to say that my account near to wash .and I am bit worry about it . The reason is I did not analysis well and without proper planning and strategy I dive into the trade . I received good signal from my friend but in panic I put wrong trade which is very dangerous for my account right now .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BabarHaroon786 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

12. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Mubashir40 is a glorious beacon of light Mubashir40 is a glorious beacon of light Mubashir40 is a glorious beacon of light Mubashir40 is a glorious beacon of light Mubashir40 is a glorious beacon of light Mubashir40's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Assalamu alaikum my dear friend my dear friend if you want to become a successful trader then you have to control your emotions about greatness because this is very important for our trading career please meditate and focus on your goal and don't think about money because if you want to become a successful trader then you have to 2 are able to yourself Emotionless man

13. #10 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bitchy

Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah is just really nice Alizushah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member the account can be washed due to the over trading. Dear forex member forex is the international business. If we are wanted to achived the succes then the work hard. In the forex many people can be wash there account due to over trading. If we are wanted to save our account then avoid from the over trading . And try to trade on the currency pair.
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread