• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Confidence and positivity leads to your success

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain is a splendid one to behold Kiranhussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Confidence and positivity leads to your success

If you have better confidence in Forex trading business and better positivity in then you always get success in forex market because forex is totally based on your own self first of all improve your confidence improve your motivation then you achieve your target and achieve your success soon as possible in Forex trading business so put your best facial hair spend more and more time for learning purpose in getting share your experience with newcomers and getting more and more experience with senior members because India members advise and senior member suggestions leads to better confidence and used to better profit in Forex trading business

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Kiranhussain for this useful post.

Asifali1 (01-24-2020), Kamran5857 (10-13-2019), Teechu (01-23-2020), Unregistered (3)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel has a brilliant future riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,651 Times in 893 Posts

Yes a trader needs to make profit other in order get back their confidence because continuous good performers can increase confidence level only, frankly we have no patience here in this field and therefore we lose the confidence and hope like that one thing we have to know that really if you want to be successful in this field we have to work hard and should encash the opportunity so that we can maintain the winning streak. so real confident raider never lost his strength to early and he always committed to watch the end point of his every work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to riaz musa khel For This Useful Post:

Kiranhussain (10-13-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857 has a reputation beyond repute Kamran5857's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,398 Times in 1,119 Posts

Dear friend you are absolutely right the conference is very important in your success you can take any decision with confidence only when you have knowledge and experience.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kamran5857 for this useful post.

Kiranhussain (10-13-2019), Teechu (01-23-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent

Atifvipp is a name known to all Atifvipp is a name known to all Atifvipp is a name known to all Atifvipp is a name known to all Atifvipp is a name known to all Atifvipp is a name known to all Atifvipp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my dear fellows my dear brothers and my dear sisters in our life in our business are in our job confidence is very important role if you have confidence on our work then we must succeed in our field and definitely Forex trading need a good behaviour good confidence in good patient receive our goals so always work like a positive person

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Atifvipp For This Useful Post:

Kiranhussain (10-13-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2 has a brilliant future Ayesha2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      291 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,810 Times in 822 Posts

Remember I hope you are well yes you are right both is very important in Forex because this is an important role in Forex profit then you follow this step you can never beat in forex market so improve your this type for good working and complete your girl with hard work

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayesha2 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Rameen is a name known to all Rameen is a name known to all Rameen is a name known to all Rameen is a name known to all Rameen is a name known to all Rameen is a name known to all Rameen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

These both things comes after a very long time practice and struggle. After joining this platform its our duty to gain knowledge about rules of this business by doing so we will have enough knowledge which will give us confidence in trade making. Our best trades and good results will make our mind positive and positive mind will keep us in good running condition in this business. Thanks

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rameen for this useful post.

Teechu (01-23-2020), Unregistered (1)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512 has a brilliant future aamirfaiza512's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,630 Times in 709 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiranhussain     
      If you have better confidence in Forex trading business and better positivity in then you always get success in forex market because forex is totally based on your own self first of all improve your confidence improve your motivation then you achieve your target and achieve your success soon as possible in Forex trading business so put your best facial hair spend more and more time for learning purpose in getting share your experience with newcomers and getting more and more experience with senior members because India members advise and senior member suggestions leads to better confidence and used to better profit in Forex trading business
      Yes dear member I am agree with you that our positive attitude and confidence leads us towards the success so we have to improve our confidence add attitude with our learning and skills

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aamirfaiza512 For This Useful Post:

maal (01-23-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      438 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,235 Times in 3,474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiranhussain     
      Yes I am agree with you we should work constantly with keen interest and confidence .I have also seen many new traders who give up trading just because losses they quit struggling, but instead loose hurt we should make full efforts to get fruitful results from Forex trading. it is difficult in the beginning to understand because its highly risky business and definitely in the beginning everyone face losses but never lose heart and keep working hard.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mehak48 For This Useful Post:

mohsin66 (01-23-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya is a splendid one to behold Sumiya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Positive thinking leads us well towards trading you must knowledge and experience you can gain from this business and for getting knowledge and experience demo account is the best way we should learn here first and then practice i think four five months experience in good for trade,.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sumiya for this useful post.

maal (01-23-2020), Teechu (01-23-2020)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali is a glorious beacon of light Ashiq-Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We always need confidence to do best in the trading the knowledge and the experience is the matters related with the learning so we have to gather good experience and the good knowledge Forex trading is not possible without any experience and knowledge....

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ashiq-Ali for this useful post.

maal (01-23-2020), Teechu (01-23-2020), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2