• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Experience is a back bone in the forex trading

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Dani450 is a splendid one to behold Dani450 is a splendid one to behold Dani450 is a splendid one to behold Dani450 is a splendid one to behold Dani450 is a splendid one to behold Dani450 is a splendid one to behold Dani450's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Angry Experience is a back bone in the forex trading

Dear forum members if you join forex trading without any experience you can not make money so first gain more and more experience and also knowledge and then start trading without experience you can not understand the forex market

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Dani450 for this useful post.

Alia007 (01-22-2020), Alizushah (01-23-2020), Asifali1 (01-22-2020), Hoorab878 (11-24-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Worried

Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,434 Times in 1,684 Posts

Yes dear there is no doubt we cannot get success without knowledge and experience in Forex trading because it is highly volatile and risky business where we can get success through skills motivation dedications and Hughes experience. If we will work without experience in Forex trading that will be harmful for our account because it requires huge experience and analysis making strength without analysis you will act like a gambler and gambling is sometimes can give you profit but not all the times if you stay long in Forex then you have to must learn adequate knowledge and sufficient experience about Forex trading then you will be able to get fruitful results from Forex.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hoorab878 for this useful post.

Alia007 (01-22-2020), Alizushah (01-23-2020), maal (01-22-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Umarmangla will become famous soon enough Umarmangla will become famous soon enough Umarmangla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member every work we do have need for better experiance then we can good perform in any feiled in forex we also first to learn then earn experiance help you in selecting the best forex trading solutions for your without doubt, the backbone of your forex brokerage and you do work without any hesitation and can good perform in forex word thanks.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Umarmangla for this useful post.

Alia007 (01-22-2020), Alizushah (01-23-2020), Looddi (01-22-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

SherAli Shakeel will become famous soon enough SherAli Shakeel will become famous soon enough SherAli Shakeel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The more you have experience, the more you will earn very good profit among themselves and you can do good running according to your knowledge, then every time you should work hard in it so that you can get a very good bonus in it and your experience

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to SherAli Shakeel for this useful post.

Alia007 (01-22-2020), Alizushah (01-23-2020), Smoth860 (11-24-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778 has a spectacular aura about mahrukh778's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends, hope all of you are fine, Good morning. Yes you are right in your words dear, experience matters a lot. Every successful person is succeeded because of his hard work and experience. Most of the people thought that trading is a quick way to get rich, no it's not true it requires experience and time to master the skills and then we can claim our success.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to mahrukh778 for this useful post.

Alia007 (01-22-2020), Alizushah (01-23-2020), maal (01-22-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48 has a reputation beyond repute Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      438 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,235 Times in 3,474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dani450     
      Dear forum members if you join forex trading without any experience you can not make money so first gain more and more experience and also knowledge and then start trading without experience you can not understand the forex market
      At the beginning part of forex trading lots of newbies tend to become discouraged. They fail to undertstand that part of achieving success and experience in forex is when you have lost and still maintain consistency. Losses are part of the business in forex.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Alia007 (01-22-2020), Alizushah (01-23-2020), Jam habib ahmad (01-22-2020), mohsin66 (01-23-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed has a reputation beyond repute kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,210 Times in 1,777 Posts

If there is knowledge in trading, then it will be successful if you have knowledge in hours And you have to work hard if you want to succeed

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to kaamranaahmed for this useful post.

Alia007 (01-22-2020), Alizushah (01-23-2020), Rabi97 (01-22-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      180 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,411 Times in 2,070 Posts

Yes you are right experience is back bone in trading but on the other hand planning and knowledge are also key of success,so I should advise you you must use knowledge skills and always planning about trading more and more you will become a successful trader if you will success and then you will makes more profit and become rich.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to Forexion for this useful post.

Alizushah (01-23-2020), Forex mster (01-23-2020), maal (01-22-2020), Unregistered (2)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi has a brilliant future Nadi-Nadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      399 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,527 Times in 619 Posts

yes without experience we can not get success in forex no alternative way of experience to get success in case of forex so i think before dong forex we have to be skilled other wise success is not possible so we have to practice more & more to get profit,,,

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to Nadi-Nadi for this useful post.

Alizushah (01-23-2020), Looddi (01-22-2020), maal (01-22-2020), Rabi97 (01-22-2020), Unregistered (2)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rabi97 has much to be proud of Rabi97 has much to be proud of Rabi97 has much to be proud of Rabi97 has much to be proud of Rabi97 has much to be proud of Rabi97 has much to be proud of Rabi97 has much to be proud of Rabi97 has much to be proud of Rabi97's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,014 Times in 441 Posts

yes experience is a back bone of trading because lack of experience and knowledge of forex trading many traders lose their all capital there is no alternative of forex knowledge and experience to earn handsome profit lean first to earn good profit.....

20. The following 7 users say Thank You to Rabi97 for this useful post.

Alizushah (01-23-2020), EshaalNoor (01-22-2020), Looddi (01-22-2020), maal (01-22-2020), Unregistered (3)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3