GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 171 of 172 ... 166 169 170 171 172
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1717

Thread: evanshad trading journal

1. #1701 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 Times in 1,821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Technical analysis and trading opportunities for the week from 25 to 29 January 2021

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for the week from 25 to 29 January 2021

Technical analysis of the dollar index

The dollar ended the trading in the previous week by returning below the monthly pivot level again, as the dollar was in a corrective wave to the upside after the price rebounded from the monthly support level 88.96.
    The dollar's correction continued to the level of the cloud on the daily chart, as the price now bounces back, forming a price top with the cloud. The end of the bullish correction was confirmed once again when the price succeeded in breaking the monthly pivot point and closing below it. Consequently, the dollar's decline is expected to continue next week, to return to the monthly support level of 88.96, to try to break it and continue the dollar's downward trend.

To trade on the dollar next week:
    I recommend focusing on short positions for the dollar, as the dollar is available for sale from the current level.
    It is also possible to wait for the price to break the lowest trading price in the previous week, in order to enter into the sale more safely.

Technical analysis of the EUR / USD

The daily chart for the pair shows the return of the price to trading above the monthly pivot level, which is the beginning of a bullish trend for the pair after the price rebounded from the cloud on the daily chart and the formation of a clear bottom.
    (The pairs's monthly chart also gives the start of a new bullish wave, as the previous month's candle succeeded in breaking through the cloud and closing above it, then the current month's candle so far has re-tested the cloud and the price rebounds to higher now)

Consequently, daily and monthly charts for the pair illustrate the possibility of starting to buy the pair from the current levels, as the next target of the price on the daily chart is the monthly resistance level of 1.2375.

To trade on the EUR / USD next week:
    The buying opportunities for the pair will be the best in the coming week as it is possible to buy from the current level with the market opening.
    It is also possible to buy after breaking through the highest trading price on the previous Friday.

Technical analysis of the GBP / USD pair

The movement of the pair is on a daily oscillating chart between the up and down waves above the monthly pivot level of 1.3490.
    The price movement this month is somewhat similar to the movement that formed in the previous month, but with smaller price waves and therefore it appears that the price continues in the sideways movement, tending to rise.
    The previous week ended again with the price attempting to descend, but in Friday's trading the price gave a bullish wave at the end of the day, which indicates the possibility of the price starting next week to form a bullish wave aimed at a new high we expect it to be near the 1.3850 resistance level.

To trade on the GBP / USD next week:
    The buying chances will be the best for the pair as the current level is considered good for buying.
    It is also possible to monitor price behavior at the beginning of the week and enter buying after the price breached the highest price that was traded in the previous week.

Technical analysis of usdjpy pair

The pair is on a daily chart, it is trading in the area below the cloud and above the monthly pivot level in a sideways move, from which the price appears to be facing strong resistance from the cloud.
    If we look at the price movement in the past, we will see a repeat of the same price behavior upon reaching the cloud, where the price moves sideways, ending in a downward wave for the pair.
    So far, the pair's move indicates the possibility of a price drop to give a bearish price wave to the monthly support level 102.50, which is the lowest price for trading this month, and thus breaking this support gives new opportunities to sell towards a new support level.

To trade on usdjpy next week:
    The chances of selling will be the best for the pair as we have two selling levels
    The first level if the price rose to the cloud line and rebounded to the downside.
    The second level after the close of the day below the lowest trading price in the previous week.

Technical analysis of usdcad pair

Daily chart for the pair, the price is moving in a sideways area between the monthly pivot level of 1.2815 and the support level of 1.2627, as the price ended the previous week's trading, returning to the upper area of ​​this occasional trade near the monthly pivot level.
    We will see a return to down again with next week's trading, as it is expected that the price will start trading this week, approaching the monthly pivot level, and then drop to try to break the lowest trading price this month.

To trade on usdcad pair next week:
    The chances of selling will be the best for the pair next week, as I recommend two selling levels.
    The first level is when the price approaches the monthly pivot level of 1.2815 and the price bounces on the 4-hour chart.
    The second level of sale is at 1.2670, which is the lowest price for the previous 4-hour candle.

(I have short trades on the pair since the previous week, my entry points are considered wrong. I hope those who follow my analysis will benefit from this comment. I entered the first and second sell based on the 4-hour chart only without looking at the price setting on the daily chart .. This is one of the trading mistakes that I recommend avoiding it, and when you are analyzing a specific frame, you should quickly look at the different frames to make sure that your entry point does not conflict with the situation on other frames)

Approved

2. 15 users say Thank You to evanshad for this useful post.

Adorn (23-01-2021), Alikhanx (23-01-2021), balochriaz (06-04-2021), Ertugrul (23-01-2021), ForexRider (24-01-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (01-04-2021), Ranger (23-01-2021), Rimi918 (23-01-2021), Robert@ (23-01-2021), Tacaz (23-01-2021), The End (23-01-2021), Tigerlane (23-01-2021), Unregistered (3)

3. #1702 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Technical analysis and trading opportunities for the week from 25 to 29 January 2021 (cross pairs)

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for the week from 25 to 29 January 2021 (cross pairs)

Technical analysis of euraud pair

The price move in the previous week was sideways on the 4-hour chart, which ended positively near the highest price trading for the week. On a daily chart, the price is moving in a downward direction, and since the beginning of this month, the price has moved in a downward wave until the price reached the monthly support level 1.5660, and the price failed to break it for several days, and therefore the pair is expected to head in an upward corrective wave. The monthly pivot level of 1.6042 corresponds to the ratio. 50% of the Fibonacci retracements of the last bearish wave, and thus it is considered a good target for long positions and also a possible level to end the correction and start the decline again.

To trade on the pair this week:
    Buying trades will be the best fit for the pair as it is possible to enter into buying after the price breached the high of the previous Friday.
    It is also possible to buy if the price falls to the support 1.5660 and bounces higher again.

Technical analysis of eurnzd pair

The pair is on a daily chart moving sideways between the monthly pivot level 1.7089 and the monthly support level of 1.6836. It seems that both levels have a strong influence on the price as the chart shows several failed attempts to break down or break down.
    The previous Friday candlestick also indicates a rebound in the price from the support level, and at the same time strong pressure from the sellers at the end of the day resulted in the long tail of the candle higher, and therefore, at the beginning of this week, the price will rise to try to break through the highest price of that candle, and if it fails in that, it will fall to try to break Support 1.6836.

To trade on eurnzd pair this week:
    I recommend choosing your trades carefully and waiting for clear opportunities to form, as the formation of a bullish price action on the 4-hour chart when the price reaches the support level of 1.6836 is a good buying opportunity for this week.
    And when the price rises to the resistance 1.7089 and the price rebounds, creating a bearish price action, it is considered a good selling opportunity for the pair.

Technical analysis of gbpaud pair

Of the pairs that I would recommend monitoring the price behavior on them only and not trading this week, as the pair technically gives a good selling pattern as the price approaches the pivot level and the Ichimoku cloud level on the daily chart, and thus it is expected to be a good selling level.
    But at the same time, the pound pairs in general are preparing for a bullish wave, and with the approaching close of this month, we may see a positive move for the pound pairs, Probably during it gbpaud pair succeeds in breaching the cloud and continuing to the upside throughout the month of February.
    Therefore, it is best not to trade this pair this week until the next trend becomes clearer.

Technical analysis of nzdcad pair

The pair is moving on the daily chart in an upward direction, as the price fell for a correction this month when it encountered resistance from 0.9264, and the price correction reached the monthly support level 0.9020, which coincides with the presence of the Ichimoku cloud, and thus the price received strong support to return to the upside.
    At the end of the previous week, the price gave a positive close above the monthly pivot level, which indicates a return to the upside. The price is expected to reach the resistance level at 0.9264, to try to break it and continue to the upside.

The buying opportunities are the best for the pair this week, as the current level is considered suitable for buying the pair towards the resistance level 0.9264

Technical analysis of audnzd pair

In the previous movement of the pair, the price moved since the beginning of this month in a bullish wave after the opening of the month above the cloud level and also the monthly pivot level, where the price gave a sideways move for several days, then headed up to the monthly resistance level 1.0807 and a price high for the pair ended in a strong decline at the end of trading in the previous week .
    Consequently, with the beginning of this week, the price is expected to continue the drop to the level of the cloud on the daily chart, and from there, either the price returns to the bullish trend again by rebounding to the top or the price's attempt to break the cloud and continue in a downward trend.

The week will start with short positions to the level of the cloud on the daily chart, then the price behavior will be monitored until the next direction is determined for the pair.

update for my open trades on gbpnzd :

I have long positions on gbpnzd pair since the previous week, where I started buying from the top and with the price rebound, I decided to buy more than once and I made profit in some trades and closed them and I am still buying as long as the price is stable above the cloud on the 4-hour chart.
    On a daily chart, the price also trades inside the cloud, and this means that the price moves in a volatile manner until it succeeds in exiting the cloud up or down.
    But so far, there is no sure indication of the price's direction to decline, and the price is still expected to be upward. Therefore, I am continuing to buy and I will exit the purchase this week if the cloud is broken down on the 4-hour chart.

Approved

4. 15 users say Thank You to evanshad for this useful post.

Adorn (24-01-2021), Aleena325 (24-01-2021), balochriaz (06-04-2021), Forex Prediction (25-01-2021), HiddenTreasure (24-01-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (01-04-2021), Prisha (24-01-2021), Ranger (24-01-2021), ShantiMan (24-01-2021), Summy (24-01-2021), Tacaz (24-01-2021), Tigerlane (24-01-2021), Umersadiq (24-01-2021), Unregistered (2)

5. #1703 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Monday, January 25, 2021

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Monday, January 25, 2021

After the dollar stabilizing above the Ichimoku cloud on the 4-hour chart, the dollar begins its first steps to move to the downside by entering the cloud, in which the price of the dollar continues to trade inside it until now.
    With the beginning of trading this week, the price was below the weekly pivot level 90.37 and inside the cloud, where the price fell in the previous hours to reach the cloud line, and there is an attempt for the price to break the cloud line.
    So far, the bearish trend of the dollar has not been confirmed, and the confirmation is the price move outside and below the cloud.

To trade on the dollar today:
    The chances of selling will be the best for the dollar today, as it is possible to sell after the price exits the cloud to the bottom and wait for the price to rise to test the cloud and drop again.
    The second selling level for the dollar is after the 4-hour candlestick close, below the weekly support level of 89.83.

One of the pairs that I will watch Moment by moment this week is usdcad pair , as the previous week ended with an attempt to breach the cloud higher on the 4-hour chart, and I have short positions from the levels of 1.2700 and the level of 1.2630.
    Now, the technical situation indicates that the price will return to the downside by forming a price top with the cloud on the 4-hour chart, as the price decline is expected to continue this week with an attempt to break the lowest trading price in the previous three weeks, where three bottoms were formed at the same level as we see on the chart .

To trade on usdcad today:
    The opportunity to sell is available for the pair from the current level with a stop loss above the cloud , and the target is at the weekly support level 1.2609.
    The second selling opportunity if the price fell and succeeded in breaking the support 1.2609 and closing a 4-hour candle.

The 1-hour chart for the pair the price is moving in an upward direction above the cloud, as the price was previously trading below the cloud on the 4-hour chart and the 1-hour chart, but at the end of the previous week the price succeeded in rising and penetrating the cloud on the 1-hour chart and sideways trading above the cloud for a day, which is Friday.
    Now the price begins to receive support from the cloud to launch a new bullish wave, with the price also stabilizing above the weekly pivot level of 1.2136.

To trade EUR / USD today:
    The opportunity to buy is suitable for the pair from the current level to the weekly resistance 1.2220
    It may seem to some that there is an opportunity to sell if the price falls and succeeds in breaking the weekly pivot level and the cloud on the 1-hour chart, but this opportunity is not good because the price is in strong buying areas on the 4-hour and daily charts.

Technical analysis of the GBP / USD pair

On the 4-hour chart, the pair has a positive start to trading, as the price is above the cloud and also above the weekly pivot level 1.3648.
    In the previous week, the price received strong support from the clouds in every attempt to descend, as three bottoms were formed with the cloud.
    It is expected that the price is currently heading to the highest level of the trading price in the previous week, in an attempt to breach it higher.

To trade GBP / USD today:
    The opportunity to buy from the current level is appropriate, with the aim of reaching the weekly resistance 1.3874.
    If the price falls from the current level or the previous peak level, you can buy when the price reaches the pivot level and the price bounces higher on the 1-hour chart.

my open trades :

I have gold buying trades , and the truth is that it is the first time in years to trade on gold, as I found an opportunity to buy in the previous week from the level of 1860, but the price fell to the level of 1830 and with the formation of rising price action with the support level at this time I decided to buy again and indeed the second purchase was closed with a Good
    profit and the price is now trading near the first buying point.
    Technically, I see that gold this week is bullish, and the price will try to penetrate the cloud higher in the coming hours.
    The second chance to buy gold this week will be with a 4-hour candlestick closing above the 1883 weekly resistance level.

my buy trades on gbpnzd :

My trades to buy this pair are still facing the risk of loss, as the price moved in a sideways direction above the cloud, and now the price is trying to enter the cloud.
    The pair's long positions will be safer if the price trades above the weekly pivot level 1.9066.
    We will wait and watch to see the best decision.

In terms of news, we seem to have a quiet week and there is no significant news except on Wednesday only.
    But remember that we will face a monthly Close this week, usually during monthly or weekly Close times or even daily Close.
    With the approaching closing of any candle, you will find strong moves from both the buyers or sellers to reach a close that suits their direction, so try to stay away from that battle as a small investor and wait for the clarity of the new direction with the start of a new candle.
    Make your trades for the next two days only and then sit back to observe and learn from those times.

Rejected

6. #1704 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Technical analysis of gold

It is good for you to understand the reason behind the movement of price and what is happening in the market, gold is now moving in a fluctuating manner between rising and falling, and the interpretation of that movement is that the price is inside the Ichimoku cloud on the 4-hour chart and also daily, and therefore it is expected that this state of fluctuation in the price of gold will continue until the price can exit From the cloud, either on the 4 hour chart or the daily chart.
    On the 4-hour chart, the fluctuation range within the cloud will be between 1861 levels above and 1835 levels below.
    On the daily chart, fluctuation extends between the level of 1884 and the level of 1830

To trade gold today:
    Gold can be bought when the cloud breaks above and closes a 4-hour candle
    You can sell when the cloud is broken down and 4h candle closes .

Technical analysis for oil (#cl)

On the 1-hour oil chart, the price is moving for several days in a sideways direction around the Ichimoku cloud as shown on the chart.
    Today, the price started trading in a good buying area, as the price was supported by the weekly pivot level 52.40 and also supported by the Ichimoku cloud, but the price fell and so far it has succeeded in the first step of the downward trend, which is to enter the cloud.
    But the bearish trend of oil can be confirmed when the price stabilizes below the cloud and below the weekly pivot level, because the price is still in an area that may give it support to return higher again, as the price is already facing support for three candles on the 1-hour chart.

To trade oil today:
    Entering to sell will be good after the close of 1-hour candle below the cloud from around 52.00, where it is possible to sell to the support level 51.02.
    Entering into buying after completing the formation of a price bottom and the price's rise above the cloud and above the weekly pivot level, where buying can be made towards the weekly resistance level 53.37.

Update of the trades on usdcad pair

I am continuing in the pair's selling trades , as the price is still in the safety zone for me. So whoever followed my analysis on weekend days,( On Saturday and Sunday, I present my vision for my daily chart, which is a vision that I benefit from throughout the week in trading),
    the usdcad pair is still in the selling area on the daily chart, and I expected in the analysis this week that The price will rise to the monthly pivot level and then descend from it. With the beginning of this week, the price has already started to trend up, but until now the pair is still moving in the range available for sale.
    Consequently, I am continuing my sell trades.

Update of my trades on gbpnzd pair

In fact, I began to feel some anxiety about the long positions on this pair, as the price is now trading inside the cloud on the 4-hour chart and also on a daily chart, and the volatility inside that cloud can end either by rising or by breaking the cloud down and continuing to decline.
    The new trend can not be determined until after the price exits the cloud, either up or down.
    So I will keep watching

This is also one of the times when it appears the importance of your proficiency in more than one type of analysis so that you can use other tools at these times.
    What makes me feel some relief now is that the Fibonacci retracements give great hope for a rebound in the price
    It is clear on the chart that the price respects the Fibonacci retracement levels, as the price is having difficulty breaking the 38.2 level

---------- Post added 01-27-2021 at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-26-2021 at 08:09 AM ----------

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Wednesday, January 27, 2021

The dollars ​​movement over the past few days is a sideways movement around the Ichimoku cloud, between rising above it and falling below it again.
    Today the dollar started trading below the cloud and below the weekly pivot level 90.37, and the dollar Facing now resistance from the cloud, which may bring it back down again.
    The direction of the dollar on a daily chart is a downward trend, and it is considered in a good selling area. Therefore, the dollar's decline from the current level is the closest possibility.

You can start selling the dollar when the price falls below the lowest trading price in the previous candle, as the price is expected to reach the support 89.83
    The dollar can be bought when the price rises and succeeds in trading above the cloud and above the weekly pivot level on the 1-hour chart.

The price of the pair is trading in a good buy zone now, as the price started trading today above the cloud and above the weekly pivot level of 1.2136.
    the price traded yesterday below the cloud, then yesterday ended up rising above the cloud.
    The price is receiving support from the cloud now to move up to the weekly resistance level of 1.2220, but on the 4-hour chart, the price is trading inside the cloud, trying to break it higher, therefore it is possible to buy only when the price move above the cloud on the 4-hour and 1-hour chart.

To trade the EUR / USD pair today:
    The opportunity to buy the pair is appropriate after the price has risen and breached the highest trading price yesterday.
    The price is considered suitable to sell if the price falls and succeeds in breaking the cloud and the weekly pivot level on the 1-hour chart, where it is possible to sell towards the support level 1.2084.

update for my trades on gbpnzd :

I am continuing to buy the pair as it gave yesterday a good buying pattern when it reached the lower line of the cloud and the price rebounded up, forming a low with the cloud line.
    The price is now in a good buying area as it heads to the upper line of the clouds to try to breach it and return to the upside after the corrective wave of the uptrend ends.

Approved

7. #1705 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Friday, January 29, 2021

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Friday, January 29, 2021

The price of the dollar on daily chart is still moving in a sideways area below the Ichimoku cloud, as the price's attempts to penetrate the cloud and move above it are considered continuous.
    But until now, the cloud continues as a strong resistance and price, which brings it back down whenever it tries to rise.
    Therefore, the near-term trend is considered neutral for the dollar, during which it is possible to buy and sell based on the 4-hour chart in quick trades with the use of a stop loss.
    Today, the chances of selling are the best for the dollar, as it is possible to sell when the price reaches the highest price for trading yesterday and bounce down on the 1-hour chart.
    It is also possible to sell when the price falls below the monthly pivot level 90.46.

On 1 hour chart for gold , the price is moving in a sideways direction near the Ichimoku cloud and also the weekly pivot level.
    The price of gold moved strongly yesterday between a bullish wave to the level of 1860 and then a strong drop again to the support level of 1830.
    Now the price is moving in a sideways direction since the bullish and bearish waves of gold ended yesterday, and we must wait for a clear trading signal after the price exit from sideways trading.

To trade gold today:
    The opportunity to buy gold today will be good if the price goes up and 1 hour candle closes above the cloud and above the weekly pivot level 1846.
    The opportunity to sell is good after the price fallen and its success in breaking the lowest trading price yesterday.

Technical analysis for oil

The price move during the past several weeks is a sideways movement in the area near the resistance level 53.37, which is considered a strong resistance to the price over the course of several weeks.
    This week, the price also moved sideways, but with its success in breaking the cloud down and breaking the weekly pivot level, the price now stabilizes below them.
    the price trading below the cloud after previous sideways trading is a signal that oil will start to correct down and may reach the support level of 50.00
    To trade oil today:
    The chances of selling will be the best for oil today, as entering into selling is considered appropriate after the price broke to the lowest trading level yesterday.

Approved

8. 16 users say Thank You to evanshad for this useful post.

Aromakhan (29-01-2021), balochriaz (06-04-2021), Forex Prediction (29-01-2021), ForexRider (29-01-2021), FXKING1992 (29-01-2021), HiddenTreasure (29-01-2021), Interlock (29-01-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (01-04-2021), PhilipOscar (29-01-2021), RightMan1 (29-01-2021), ringgit_maker (29-01-2021), Robert@ (29-01-2021), saba63 (29-01-2021), ShantiMan (29-01-2021), Tacaz (29-01-2021), Tigerlane (29-01-2021)

9. #1706 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Wednesday, March 31, 2021

The technical analysis of the dollar index indicates the bullish movement of the dollar two weeks ago, as this bullish wave started to move sideways around the Ichimoku cloud and then received support for the bullish trend, which continues until now.
    Also this week, the price started trading above the weekly pivot level, and the price rose to succeed in breaching the first weekly resistance 93.16 and stabilizing above it. Currently, the price is trying to correct down, but it is an attempt that has not been confirmed until now, and therefore the dollar is considered to be watched in the coming hours.

To trade on the dollar today

Short-term selling is possible if the 4-hour candlestick closes below 93.16.
    You can buy if bullish price action forming at the current level.

Technical analysis of the EUR / USD pair

The EUR / USD pair on the 4-hour chart is trading at the weekly support level of 1.1721, where a bullish price trend was formed now after the current candle exceeded the highest price of the previous candle, and therefore we have a near-term buying pattern in order to correct the bearish trend shown on the 4-hour chart.
    This buying pattern is recommended to be ignored .. due to the strength of the downside trend in the previous two weeks with the close of the month today, and therefore we can see a bearish move at any time in order to close negative suitable for selling in the next month.

To trade EUR / USD today

Selling on a bearish candlestick formation on the 1-hour chart can be found at 1.1750
    It is also possible to sell if the price falls and succeeds in breaking the lowest trading price today.

One of the pairs that give a good opportunity to trade today is usdcad , as the price moved during this week in a sideways area between the weekly pivot level 1.2558 and the weekly resistance level 1.2654.
    Now the price is returning down from the resistance level, and therefore the price is expected to continue falling to the weekly pivot level, and if an upward price action is formed at this level, the pair can start buying.

---------- Post added 01-04-2021 at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 31-03-2021 at 09:54 AM ----------

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Thursday, April 1, 2021

oil Technical analysis

The technical analysis of oil on the 4-hour chart shows the neutral price movement so far. There is no sign of buying or selling in the near term, and you should wait for a clear signal to trade.
    Oil is now trading in the narrow zone between the weekly pivot level 59.98 and the bottom line of the Ichimoku cloud.
    The price movement during the past two weeks is a sideways movement between the level of 62.70 on the top and the level of 57.50 at the bottom, therefore the price is still heading towards the support level at the bottom, but the price did not give a signal to sell as we still have the possibility that the price will receive support from the two clouds to rise to the resistance level 62.70 .

To trade on oil today

You can buy after the price stabilize above the weekly pivot level 59.98 by closing two candles on 1-hour chart.
    You can sell after the price succeed in breaking the cloud down and closing 4-hour candle below it.

The movement of gold on the 1-hour chart indicates the price's direction to rise in the near term, as the price started trading today above the Ichimoku cloud and below the weekly 1708 level, during the first hours of today's trading, the price succeeded in stabilizing above the level of 1708 and above the cloud, so the trend is now towards the level of 1720, which led to a rebound The price is a little, but the price still needs to be monitored to see whether it returns to the cloud level again, or if the price continues to rise to the weekly pivot level of 1732.

To trade gold today

The right opportunity to trade gold today will be the opportunity to buy if 1-hour candlestick closes above 1720

Rejected

10. #1707 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Friday, April 2, 2021

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Friday, April 2, 2021

Technical analysis of the EUR / USD pair

The EUR / USD pair is trying to end this week with a positive close, as the pair started trading this week in a good selling area by being below the weekly pivot level and below the Ichimoku cloud, the pair fell to the weekly support level of 1.1720, which has a double bottom pattern, which is a good buying pattern that led to the return of the price again To this week's opening level, where the price is trading sideways for several candlesticks on the 4-hour chart.

In this case, it is possible to wait for the price to break the cross section that has been identified on the chart, as it is possible to sell today if that area is broken down.
    But long positions need more waiting.

Technical analysis of usdjpy pair

usdjpy pair is a suitable pair to trade today as the price on the 4 hour chart gives a good buying pattern.
    The pair continued its bullish trend since the beginning of this week, after the price received support from the weekly pivot level 109.31, and the price rose to the weekly resistance of 110.20. The price also succeeded in reaching the second resistance 110.75, from which the correction started to the bottom.
    Currently, with the price reaching 110.20 again, it appears that the price is returning to the bullish trend.

The appropriate trading opportunity for the pair today is to buy from the current level with a stop loss below the 110.20 level and take profit near the 110.75 resistance level.

Rejected

11. #1708 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Monday, April 5, 2021

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Monday, April 5, 2021

Technical analysis of the dollar index:

The dollar index on the 4-hour chart begins to give a buy signal, as the price started trading today below the weekly pivot level and above the Ichimoku cloud.
    The previous two candles on the 4-hour chart are a good buying pattern where a bullish engulfing candle was formed and the candle closed above the weekly pivot level.
    Therefore, it is considered a good sign for the beginning of a bullish wave for the dollar towards the weekly resistance level 93.29. The dollar can also be bought again in the event of a breakout of the resistance and a 4-hour candle closing above it.

Technical analysis of audusd pair:

The pair on the 4-hour chart gives a good selling opportunity as the price ended the previous week's trading, facing strong resistance from the Ichimoku cloud on the 4-hour chart, and with the beginning of this week, the price rose and then fell after meeting the same resistance.
    Now the price is trying to break the weekly pivot level 0.7602, and in the event that the pivot level is broken, the price will be available for sale towards the weekly support level 0.7539.
    The stop loss to sell today is the rise in the price and the closing of a candle inside the Ichimoku cloud.

Technical analysis of usdchf pair :

The price continues its bullish trend for two weeks, as the price moved in the previous week in a bullish wave that ended in correcting downward, and now the price returns to its upward trend by forming a price bottom above the cloud level on the 4-hour chart.
    The price is now trading above the weekly pivot level 0.9420, and the price is available for purchase from the current level with the aim of the weekly resistance 0.9470.
    In the event that the price succeeds in breaching the resistance 0.9470 and subsequently breaching the highest price of the previous bullish wave, this will be a signal to start a new bullish wave for the pair.

Rejected

12. #1709 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Tuesday, April 6, 2021

In the technical analysis of the dollar index on the 4-hour chart yesterday, the dollar gave a good buying pattern, but the price started to drop again, and now on the daily chart it reached the support level, which is the monthly pivot level 92.39.
    This level also corresponds to the price peak in the previous month, and therefore the price is now at a strong support area that needs to be monitored, to see whether the price falls and continues the decline to the support level 91.37, or the price receives support from the current level to rise again.
    You can monitor the price of the dollar and wait for an opportunity to buy or sell Depending on the close of the day, above or below the monthly pivot level

On the daily chart, the price of gold returns to the peak level that was formed in the previous month, as the price of gold tends to trade sideways between the resistance level 1752 and the support level 1669.
    With the price now approaching the resistance area 1752, along with the presence of the Ichimoku cloud, it is expected that the price of gold will face resistance that brings it back down again.
    In this case, it is possible to wait for the price to break the lowest level in the day's candle and enter the sell.
    As for gold buyers, they can wait for an opportunity to buy when gold closes a day candle above the 1752 resistance level.

---------- Post added 07-04-2021 at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-04-2021 at 03:08 PM ----------

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Technical analysis of gbpnzd pair

The pair is giving a good buying opportunity on the daily chart, as the price started trading this month above the monthly pivot level 1.9549, then the price rose to the highest price for the previous month and the decline began.
    With the price reaching the monthly pivot level yesterday, the price rebounded to the top, and today a bullish candle is formed with the pivot level, and therefore we have a good opportunity to buy the pair with a stop loss below the monthly pivot level.
    The target is to buy is the monthly resistance 1.9992
    The stop loss is below the 1.9549 level

Technical analysis of eurcad pair

The pair on a daily chart is about to give a good buying opportunity if the daily candlestick closes above the monthly pivot level 1.4946.
    In the previous price movement, the price moved in a downward direction and with the beginning of this month a price bottom was formed and the price rose to the monthly pivot level, which was expected to bring the price back down, but so far the price has succeeded in breaching the monthly pivot level and waiting for a day's candle to close above the pivot, so that we have An opportunity to buy into the monthly resistance 1.5168.
    On the other hand, the price drop from the current level and the failure of the price to close above the monthly pivot level, we will have an opportunity to sell if the lowest price for trading today is broken.

---------- Post added 08-04-2021 at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-04-2021 at 10:45 AM ----------

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Thursday, April 8, 2021

The 1 hour chart of usdcad pair gives a good opportunity to buy from the current level.
    In the previous two days, the price succeeded in moving from below the weekly pivot level and the Ichimoku cloud level to trade above them.
    Yesterday, the price stabilized in a good buying area, as the price fluctuated between the weekly pivot level 1.2580 and the weekly resistance level 1.2634, and now the price is trading at the weekly pivot level with the formation of a buying pattern from the Japanese candlesticks and therefore the price is expected to rise from the current level to the weekly resistance level of 1.2634 If the price succeeds in breaching the resistance, the rise is expected to continue to the weekly resistance level of 1.2700.

Technical analysis of the GBP / JPY pair

The GBP / JPY pair on the 4 hour chart gives a good selling opportunity from the current level. As the price continues to decline since the beginning of this week, despite the price opening above the weekly pivot level and the Ichimoku cloud level, the price started to decline and continues to break the pivot levels.
    Now the price has succeeded again in breaking the level of the Ichimoku cloud, and therefore the price is available for sale from the current level to the weekly support level of 149.62.

For traders of gbpjpy pair, it should be noted that the recent descending move is not just a correction of the price, but the direction changes to the downside, and this is evident from the price's behavior with Fibonacci retracement levels, the price now aims to break the 61% Fibonacci level of the last upward wave , and this also means a change in the direction of the pair and not just Corrected.

Approved

13. #1710 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    908 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Friday, April 9, 2021

Technical analysis and trading opportunities for Friday, April 9, 2021

Technical analysis of the GBP / JPY pair

Yesterday, we were selling the pair, as it reached the first target at the weekly support level 149.62. And now, despite the formation of a pin candle with the support level, the pair is still for sale, as the price is now facing resistance from the Ichimoku cloud, and therefore the sale continues for the pair as it is possible to enter from the current level to the support level 149.60 again, and if the support is broken and a candle closes below it, it can be sold again.

Technical analysis of the EUR / JPY pair

On the 4-hour chart, the pair is approaching forming a head and shoulders pattern, which is considered a good selling pattern that comes after the bullish trend of the pair in the previous weeks.
    The price movement this week is considered sideways between the weekly pivot level 129.73 and the weekly resistance level 130.67. Therefore, the presence of the price in the middle between the two levels makes the situation neutral between buying and selling, and a clear signal must be awaited to enter trading on the pair today.

For sale, we can wait for the price to approach the resistance level and bounce below.
    To buy, we can wait for the price to reach the level of the cloud and bounce up .
    If the price falls from the current level and succeeds in completing the head and shoulders pattern, then we are facing a bearish trend for the coming weeks.

Approved

14. 17 users say Thank You to evanshad for this useful post.

apna_papa (09-04-2021), Aromakhan (09-04-2021), ayan555 (09-04-2021), BlackDollar (09-04-2021), Ch saab (09-04-2021), global20 (09-04-2021), Guestteam (09-04-2021), Interlock (09-04-2021), Killer089 (09-04-2021), loaded-prof (09-04-2021), rescue1122 (09-04-2021), RightMan1 (09-04-2021), ShantiMan (09-04-2021), Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
Page 171 of 172 ... 166 169 170 171 172

Subscribed to this Thread : 6