GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 174 of 174 ... 169 172 173 174
Results 1,731 to 1,737 of 1737

Thread: evanshad trading journal

1. #1731 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    972 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,829 Times in 1,865 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Trading journal update on Thursday 3 June 2021

Trading journal update on Thursday 3 June 2021

Welcome again, and I wish everyone a good trading day. I am happy today because, after several months of bad bonuses, I started seeing improvement in the bonus as the bonus was updated yesterday for the second time this week.
    The first time, week 21, I got $4
    The second time, week 22, I got $19

I also see in some updates for friends today that there is a great improvement in the bonus, and I hope this situation will continue forever. I wish the management team success and thank them for their efforts to improve the situation.

Let's go back to trading:

closed trades

Active Trades

EUR/GBP sell trade

On the 1-hour chart of the pair, we find that the price gives a good selling opportunity, as yesterday the price succeeded in breaking the cloud to the bottom and the price continued to move sideways until the closing of yesterdays candle and today the sideways trading continued, but in the previous two candles the price started to trend downwards as the price is currently trading below the weekly pivot level As well as the cloud, and therefore the price is expected to fall to the first weekly support level 0.8553.
    As for the stop loss, it is at the level of 0.8628

GPB/AUD buy trade

Since the beginning of trading today, the price gave a bullish behavior, as the price succeeded in rising and breaking through the cloud, and the price is currently continuing to rise as it tries to breach the weekly pivot level, and therefore when the current candle closes above the weekly pivot level, the rise will continue to the weekly resistance level 1.8483
    Stop loss below the cloud on the 1-hour chart

Approved

2. #1732 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    972 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Trading journal update on Friday 4 June 2021

Trading journal update on Friday 4 June 2021

Technical analysis of the dollar index

Today is very important as there is strong news for the US dollar and you should pay close attention to open trades.
    Yesterday, there was positive news for the dollar that led to an increase in the price, but so far, on the daily chart, I see that the dollar is still in the selling area, and I mostly expect a negative impact on the dollar news today.
    Yesterday, the dollar succeeded in breaching the monthly pivot level, but the price is still below the cloud on the daily chart. Therefore, I cannot confirm the dollar's bullish direction until after the price entered the cloud at least.
    As for now, the dollar is considered for sale, and it can climb to the resistance level of 90.98 before falling.

Closed trades

Yesterday I had some open trades and some of them were closed before reaching the target and the stop loss was hit in the GBP/USD trades.

Open trades

GPB/USD buy trade

Despite experiencing a loss on the pair yesterday, but with the analysis of the daily chart, I see the opportunity is still good to buy. If I had analyzed the chart yesterday, I would have adjusted the stop loss to the bottom of the monthly pivot level.
    Where we see on the chart that the price is still above the cloud on the daily chart.
    But let's see the effect of the monthly pivot level on the price, which is a strong support level for the price on the daily chart for this sideways move that occurs since the middle of the previous month.
    Therefore, the price is expected to rise again from the current level, but with the stop loss set below the monthly pivot level.

Approved

3. #1733 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    972 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Trading journal update on Saturday 5 June 2021

Trading journal update on Saturday 5 June 2021

Happy weekend everyone
    A trading week is over and we need to make a simple assessment of our performance
    also, We are waiting for a new trading week in which we must have a plan to trade by analyzing the chart while the market is closed.

Before that, I want to thank the management team in the forum. There is a clear improvement in the bonus situation
    Yesterday I got $38.

My performance in the previous week:
    The previous week was considered one of the bad weeks, as the trades between profit and loss were closed as follows
    14 dollars lost
    10 dollars win
    The result is a $4 loss

The reason for this is the presence of the market at prices, either of which the general trend changes, or it is just a correction. In fact, this period is one of the most difficult times to trade.
    When the market moves in a price wave and begins to correct, I cannot accurately determine the end of the correction and I am trying to improve my performance at this time.

Let's illustrate this through the chart. Where I relied mainly on the analysis of the dollar index.

Technical analysis of the dollar index

On the daily chart of the dollar index, and after a period of the bearish trend, the price started to rise for the correction, as the price approaches the cloud level on the daily chart, and this area is expected to end the correction and return the price to the downside again.
    It was expected that the dollar's decline would be either from the monthly pivot level of 90.25 or from the resistance level of 90.98.
    But the dollar's fall from the area between them is what made me choose bad entry points for deals in the previous week, and I hope that this reason will disappear next week.
    Where I see the stability of the dollar's price again below the monthly pivot level, which makes the dollar bearish.

In the next update, I will explain my plan for trading next week.

Approved

4. #1734 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    972 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Trading journal update on Sunday 6 June 2021

Trading journal update on Sunday 6 June 2021

Welcome back
    In the previous update, I talked about the previous week, which is considered a bad week in trading, as the week ended with a negative result, a loss of 4 dollars.
    In this update, I will talk about my trading plan for next week.

At the beginning of the week, I would like to monitor the market to see how the first trading day will end because prices at the end of the previous week stopped at levels that could determine the next trend for several weeks.

My plan to trade this week is to buy the pound pairs

pound index analysis

By analyzing the pound indicator on the daily chart, I see that the price gave a bearish candle at the end of the previous week, but the price is still in a good buying area as the price is trading above the monthly pivot level as well as the cloud.
    What I expect for the movement of the pound index is to drop a little at the beginning of the week and then receive support from the monthly pivot level to return to the top again. In this case, I will monitor the formation of a buy signal on the pound index in order to buy some of the pound pairs such as the GBP/USD and GBP/AUD pair.
    Both are in good buying areas.

GBP/USD daily chart

In the previous week, the pair fell strongly during trading on Thursday, which made traders think of selling the pound, but on Friday, the price went up strongly.
    When looking at the level of occurrence of these movements, we find that the price upon its decline received strong support from the monthly pivot level to return to the top once again, thus forming this pattern above the pivot level gives a signal to return to the bullish trend again.
    Therefore, I see that the current level is appropriate to buy the pair.

---------- Post added 07-06-2021 at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-06-2021 at 10:39 AM ----------

Trading journal update on Monday 7 June 2021

Active Trades

In the previous week, I had long positions on the pound pairs, which are still ongoing.

GBP/JPY buy trade

Since the beginning of trading today, the price started trading below the weekly pivot level and below the cloud on the 1-hour chart, which led to the price drop, as the price is currently approaching the weekly support level of 154.58.
    If the price retraces to the top, forming a bullish price action at this level, I will make a new purchase.
    The stop loss for the first and second purchases will be below the weekly support level of 154.58.

GBP/USD buy trade

Through the technical analysis of the pair on the 1-hour chart, I see that the price is preparing for a new bullish wave, as the previous week's trading ended with the price breaching the cloud and then descending to retest and the price starts the upward trend again.
    The price is still trading below the weekly pivot level, so whoever wants to buy this week can wait until the 1-hour candle closes above the weekly pivot level.
    I have had this purchase since last week.

Pending orders

EUR/USD buy stop trade

A good buying opportunity, the price is close to its formation, as the price rebounded at the end of the previous week from the cloud, then the price traded sideways and entered the cloud, and now the price succeeds in penetrating the cloud up, and the confirmation signal remains to enter the purchase when the price succeeds in breaching the weekly pivot level, and therefore an order has been placed Buying above the weekly pivot level.
    The buy stop loss level will be below the cloud.

USD/CAD sell stop trade

The price started trading today inside the cloud and above the weekly pivot level, which led the price to rise to the upper cloud line and the price rebounded to the downside as the price again approaches the weekly pivot level.
    Therefore, we will have a good selling opportunity for the pair if the price succeeds in breaking the weekly pivot level in the coming hours.

Approved

5. #1735 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    972 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Trading journal update on Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Trading journal update on Tuesday, June 8, 2021

closed trades

GBP/USD chart

I closed trading on the GBP/USD pair today due to the sideways movement of the pair on the 1-hour chart, as the pair fails to breach the 1.4185 level every time since the previous week, and therefore although I have a target of 1.4300 level, I decided to enter to buy again when the price closed above 1.4200. In order to avoid fluctuation in the current price.

Active Trades

Some of them were clarified in the previous update and the new trades are buying the euro yen and selling the dollar index.

EUR/JPY buy trade

The price on the 1-hour chart gives a good opportunity to buy, as the price in the current candle succeeds in entering the cloud, as the price is expected to try to break through the cloud to the upside and reach the weekly resistance level of 133.83.
    The last price movement where a price bottom was formed at the support level 132.85 and the bottom that formed at the end of trading the previous day and the bottom that was also formed at the beginning of trading today.
    The three bottoms form a bullish head and shoulders pattern.
    The stop loss was set below the lowest trading price today.

#USDX sell trade

By analyzing the dollar index on the 1-hour chart, I find that the price is in a good selling area, where the price is facing resistance from the weekly pivot level and also the cloud.
    Therefore, it is expected that the dollar will begin to decline today from the current level, succeed in breaking the lowest trading price yesterday, and continue falling to the weekly support level of 89.63.

Approved

6. #1736 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    972 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Trading journal update on June 9, 2021

Trading journal update on June 9, 2021

I will start the update today with a tip for new traders which is (Trade what you see on the chart)
    A good way to control your feelings is to trade what you see on the chart and not leave yourself with thoughts or expectations that have no indication on the chart.
    I say this because, since the end of the previous week, I intended to carry out buying trades on the pound pairs, but when I found the pound at the beginning of the week tending to fall, I decided to wait and today I am doing buying deals after the emergence of buying signals.
    Previously, I was making this mistake, which is trading without waiting for the entry signal, and this was considered a rush to enter the trades, even though I correctly identified the direction.
    Therefore, I hope that my advice will be useful to any trader who follows my trading journal.

My new trades for today:

In addition to the trades in the previous update that have not been closed yet, today I have new trades.

GPB/USD buy trade

After waiting for the sideways price movement on the 1-hour chart, the price succeeded during the previous candle to break through to the upside with a good candle indicating high liquidity volume in the bullish direction and this is what I was waiting for to buy this week.
    The target was set to the weekly resistance level of 1.4230
    The stop loss is set below the cloud.

AUD/USD buy trade

This pair also gives a good trading opportunity today, which is buying, as we notice in the previous days, the price received strong support from the weekly pivot level, but with the presence of resistance from the cloud, the price was unable to rise, but today the price succeeded in breaching the cloud and settling above it for a while, then the trend now starts above were from The price is expected to rise to the resistance level 0.7790.
    Stop loss below the weekly pivot level.

---------- Post added 10-06-2021 at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-06-2021 at 09:31 AM ----------

Trading journal update on Thursday 10 June 2021

Active Trades

Unfortunately, all my trades are going bad now and some of them are close to reaching my stop loss.
    Yesterday, the EUR/USD pair came close to the target and rebounded downwards without closing the deal because I was not present in front of the platform at this time, and I hope that the current level will be a good support level for the price as it did in the past.

In general, I am still convinced that the direction of the market is the decline of the dollar and the rise of the currencies against the dollar.
    Let's see the chart.

Technical analysis of the dollar index:

On the 4-hour chart, we will find that the dollar's movement this week was sideways, as the price faces strong resistance from the monthly pivot level every time it tries to go up. At the present time, the dollar is trying again to breach the monthly pivot level, and if the price succeeds in that, the dollar will rise to the level of 90.98 before returning to the downside again, as this level is considered the cloud level on the daily chart, and therefore the presence of the price so far below the cloud gives a bearish trend for the dollar.

GBP/USD technical analysis

One of the pairs that I wanted to buy this week, and which I experienced more than one loss in, is the GBP/USD pair.
    As we can see on the 4-hour chart, the price started trading in the previous week above the monthly pivot level and the price fell, but the price received support from the monthly pivot level and the sideways movement of the pair has continued since that time and over the previous several weeks.
    But the continued presence of the price above the monthly pivot level and also above the cloud on the daily chart makes the trend bullish, but we are waiting for a good entry signal.

---------- Post added 11-06-2021 at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-06-2021 at 08:17 AM ----------

Trading journal update on Friday 11 June 2021

closed trades

Unfortunately, the previous trades were all closed with a loss, as the stop loss was hit in them. In fact, using the stop loss is what I advise every newbie to do, as I used to neglect the use of the stop loss and therefore I used to be in bad deals for a long time, but today it is different.
    Previous trades were closed with a loss, but today I have the opportunity for new analysis and new trades that could compensate for the previous losses.

Active Trades

GPB/USD buy trade.

This trading is considered risky as it is entered from a strong resistance area where many tops were formed during the previous weeks, as we can see on the chart. The truth is that I have been waiting for a breach of that area for weeks, as I see that the pound continues to rise, but I am waiting to break through that area first, and therefore my entry is considered early, but I think today, Friday, there will be enough liquidity in the market to penetrate that area and continue to rise.
    The stop loss was set below the cloud on the 4-hour chart.

In the previous update, I had a sell trade on the dollar index and the reason for this was that the price faced strong resistance from the monthly pivot level, but a wrong stop-loss was set where the stop-loss level had to be moved away from the weekly pivot level by at least 20 pips.
    The stop loss was hit to sell the dollar, but as we can see on the chart, the price succeeded in breaking the cloud down, and now the dollar is in a very good selling area as it trades below the monthly pivot level as well as below the cloud and the next target for the dollar will be the monthly support level 89.08.

Approved

7. #1737 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    972 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default Trading journal update on Sunday 13 June 2021

Welcome to all of you in my trading journal. I hope that visitors will benefit from the information and tips presented here in trading. This is the importance of this.
    the previous two weeks, both were not good at trading, as I was exposed to a lot of hitting the stop loss, but the good thing is that I did not lose control of my feelings because I previously and in those times I gave up the stop loss and this was leading to a greater loss and therefore I advise any trader to have more control Feelings, especially in those times.
    In this update, I will explain my plan for trading in the next week, as I see in such times that the trend is not clear and that I make quick trades based on the 1-hour chart only.

My focus will be on the dollar index chart.

On the daily chart of the dollar index, the price has been moving in a sideways direction since the end of the previous month, as the price continues to rise and fall without settling on a specific direction, but in general, the price is below the cloud on the daily chart, which is a confirmation of the bearish trend, and therefore the sideways movement is expected to end with the price drop.
    To trade this week, I will monitor the movement of the dollar and enter only if the dollar reaches the cloud level on a daily chart and bounces down, or when the price falls below the lowest trading price in the previous week.
    Other than that, I will make quick trades based on a 1-hour chart only, not exceeding the 20 pip target.

---------- Post added 14-06-2021 at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was 13-06-2021 at 10:32 AM ----------

Trading journal update on Monday 14 June 2021

Active Trades

USD/CHF sell trade

On the 4-hour chart of the pair, we see that the price created a good selling opportunity, as the price started trading today with a price gap to the top, then fell to close it, then the price rose and when it reached the cloud level on the 4-hour chart, a pin candle was formed, which is a strong signal to enter the sale.
    The stop loss was set above the weekly resistance level of 0.9013
    The target was set near the lowest trading price in the previous week.

EUR/USD buy trade

A good opportunity to buy the EUR/USD pair now on the 4-hour chart, where we notice the price movement during the previous week. It was a sideways movement below the cloud that ended with a bearish wave that stopped at the previous bottom level.
    Today, with the beginning of a new trading week, the price continued to trade above the bottom level, and now the price starts trending upwards, as it is considered a good entry-level for buying with a close stop loss, which is below the current bottom level.
    As for the target, it was identified below the cloud level on the 4-hour chart at 1.2160.

I think that the direction of the dollar this week will be a bearish trend, as the price started trading this week below the bottom level shown on the chart, which is considered two bottom levels over the course of two trading weeks.
    Accordingly, the price is expected to fall first to the monthly pivot level of 90.25, and if the price succeeds in breaking this level and breaking the cloud, we will have a bearish trend for the dollar during this week and next week as well.

---------- Post added 15-06-2021 at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 14-06-2021 at 09:45 AM ----------

Trading journal update on Tuesday 15 June 2021

Welcome back
    I think that we have some important news today, especially the US dollar and the British pound, and therefore you should pay attention to any transactions on these currencies, as there is three news about the dollar, two give less value, and therefore their impact is expected to be negative, and the third gives a higher value than the previous one, and therefore it is expected to be Its effect is positive.

Active trades.

The trades on the euro-dollar and dollar-franc pairs were explained in the previous update for those who want to see it.
    As for today, we have new trading on the GBP/JPY. There is a pending order on the USD/CAD pair.

GPB/JPY buy trade

On the 4-hour chart of the pair, we see that the price is moving with bullish price behavior after a week of sideways trading inside and below the cloud on the 4-hour chart where the price failed every time it tries to break through the cloud up.
    As for this week, the price succeeded in breaching the cloud to the upside and settling above it, and now the price is also settling above the weekly resistance level 155.32, and accordingly, the price became available for purchase towards the resistance level 155.89.
    As for the stop loss, it was set below the level of 155.32.

USD/CAD sell-stop trade

At the beginning of trading today, the price was above the cloud on the 1-hour chart, but the price fell to trade currently inside the cloud, trying to break it down. The price is also above the weekly pivot level, and therefore we have a good opportunity to sell if the price succeeds in breaking the cloud and breaking the weekly pivot level.
    Therefore, the entry point to the sale was determined below the weekly pivot level at the price of 1.2120.
    The target level was set to 1.2090 before the weekly support.
    The stop loss is set above the cloud on the 1-hour chart at the 1.2150 level.
    Last edited by evanshad; Yesterday at 09:30 AM.

Rejected

Reply to thread
Page 174 of 174 ... 169 172 173 174

Subscribed to this Thread : 6