Reply to thread
Page 1 of 177 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: evanshad trading journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1088 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,576 Times in 1,938 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6

Default evanshad trading journal

Welcome to every trader, whether beginner or professional

I will publish my analyzes and trading opportunities available in the market through this thread and I hope you will participate so that we all benefit from each other's experiences

I have some years of trading experience and learned many trading methods
    My favorite is classic or technical methods that depend on simple tools such as trend line, support and resistance levels as well as the moving average indicator

There are two ways I have to define support and resistance levels

The first way is zero levels, as I see these levels as support and price resistance, because they are psychological levels

The second method is the previous Summits and bottoms

Also, Price Action patterns are one of the most important reasons for entering trades , especially when they appear near the support or resistance level

This is a brief summary of my favorite trading tools

Let's start with the dollar index analysis now

This is a daily chart for the dollar index, which gives a buy signal for the dollar, as the previous week ended trading with the price breaching the falling trend line as well as breaching the moving average line
    Therefore, the price is expected to continue rising to the resistance level 98.55
    Then the resistance level 99.67

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 12 users say Thank You to evanshad for this useful post.

Akram6550 (26-01-2020), arbaloch99 (12-03-2020), Fighterss (01-08-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Hammad79 (10-08-2020), Hande (26-01-2020), Kingbizzle (15-07-2020), Mt5Player (26-01-2020), rahmadhartono05 (12-03-2020), Usman latif (25-08-2020)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3846 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,740 Times in 4,511 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by evanshad     

I will publish my analyzes and trading opportunities available in the market through this thread and I hope you will participate so that we all benefit from each other's experiences

My favorite is classic or technical methods that depend on simple tools such as trend line, support and resistance levels as well as the moving average indicator

The first way is zero levels, as I see these levels as support and price resistance, because they are psychological levels

Also, Price Action patterns are one of the most important reasons for entering trades , especially when they appear near the support or resistance level

This is a daily chart for the dollar index, which gives a buy signal for the dollar, as the previous week ended trading with the price breaching the falling trend line as well as breaching the moving average line
    Therefore, the price is expected to continue rising to the resistance level 98.55

Welcome mate, it's a good introduction about your trading style for the market assessment's hope you will keeps this, in this analysis I observed that when it has broke this trend line it has not retested to the trend line, yeah some time it's not possible that it will retest to that line or that resistance or any else thing but I think it will fall down and retest it.

4. 5 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

evanshad (26-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Jack reacher (25-02-2020), Mt5Player (26-01-2020), Sunnyleone (18-02-2020)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player has a reputation beyond repute Mt5Player's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    483 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,283 Times in 1,566 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Welcome to my dear friend this platform is very beneficial for all of us if we make good analysis at daily basis then we will able to get good success from our business
    dear I see you are analysis about usdx in my opinion now USD x is at the resistance area and I strongly hope for its down position and I hope in the next week it will soon move to down side

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 3 users say Thank You to Mt5Player for this useful post.

evanshad (26-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Hande (26-01-2020)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    508 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,904 Times in 3,481 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Dear Member, you have told us very well about technical and fundamental no analysis and have analyzed USDX But I say that USDX will come down even more and maybe it will touch 97.30 For this, you will have to re-analysis the USDX Kona so that you can better understand where the USDX will go.

8. 4 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

Akram6550 (26-01-2020), evanshad (26-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Sunnyleone (18-02-2020)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    631 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,963 Times in 3,400 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I hope you are fine and I want to share my experience with you at this time, the current level of gold is 1571. And Gold went upwards with a big terry, touched 1575 and then came back down and marketed on 1571 According to me, due to the absence of emergency in China, now the rate of gold will increase and its next target can be seen from 1585 to 15 May and it can prove to be beneficial for us.

10. 3 users say Thank You to Akram6550 for this useful post.

evanshad (26-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1088 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,576 Times in 1,938 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    welcome
    This is my analysis of the Euro dollar 4 hour chart as I see the pair for sale this week due to the presence of the price below the moving average line as well as below the falling trend line
    The price is at the support level 1.1000 and the beginning of forming a bottom means that the price can return to the moving average and then start going back down again.
    Hence, we will have a good selling opportunity if a falling price action appears when the price reaches the moving average
    We also have another opportunity to sell the euro if the price succeeds in breaking the support 1.1000 directly

12. 8 users say Thank You to evanshad for this useful post.

ayan555 (27-01-2020), Empress111 (19-04-2021), Forex student (06-08-2020), fragile (27-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Humor (27-01-2020), shahbaz 780 (27-01-2020), Zeref (27-01-2020)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2865 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,876 Times in 3,971 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    welcome
    This is my analysis of the Euro dollar 4 hour chart as I see the pair for sale this week due to the presence of the price below the moving average line as well as below the falling trend line
    The price is at the support level 1.1000 and the beginning of forming a bottom means that the price can return to the moving average and then start going back down again.
    Hence, we will have a good selling opportunity if a falling price action appears when the price reaches the moving average
    We also have another opportunity to sell the euro if the price succeeds in breaking the support 1.1000 directly

I was expecting that the Eur/Usd will corrected it self but in the last some hours it's just movement was slow but now again I can see it's bearish tendency seems high at on this spot at all the time frames it is Below the moving averages seems that it will landed for the long time.

14. 4 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

evanshad (27-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Zeref (27-01-2020)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1628 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,194 Times in 4,795 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    welcome

The eurusd is still under pressure and has been losing streak for the past two days to a record low since December at the weekend session (24 / January). The rapid weakening was allegedly caused by the market considering the ECB statement on Thursday last week as something more dovish than expected, even though the central bank did not make any policy changes. The rise in Manufacturing PMI data released on Friday last week also failed to stimulate market sentiment back, because the index numbers are still in a contraction area.
    Latest Update: My trading journal

16. 3 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

evanshad (27-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020), Humor (27-01-2020)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1052 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,390 Times in 6,200 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    welcome

Euro USD present chart analysis is 1.10 29 and candlesticks shows the strong uptrend signal so my dear friend according to my analysis Euro USD currency pair will move more upper side and we have a great opportunity to using the buying stop option according to Daily time frame shows the up trend at and signal and I prefer to upper side

18. 2 users say Thank You to shahbaz 780 for this useful post.

evanshad (27-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4839 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,955 Times in 8,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    welcome

Eurusd is good and now I check it in my own plate form and I found a noise as eurusd is giving different signals in all time frame which is not good but in long trend eurusd is looking bearish and we can sell eurusd but this is not looking a big deal in eurusd as price of eurusd is now 1.1030 and it go to 1.0000 then we say new idea for trade at eurusd.
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534

20. 2 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

evanshad (27-01-2020), Gulshanfx (14-04-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 177 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 6