• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 76 of 76 ... 71 74 75 76

Thread: evanshad trading journal

1. #751 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,053 Times in 444 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evanshad     
      Welcome friends and wish you a good weekend
      We are all at home because of the Corona virus. I hope we take advantage of this opportunity to support our family relationship because it is greatly affected by our preoccupation with our work in normal days.
      The last trade I posted here was to buy the cable and it made the profit that I determined

Several hours before the closing of the day I did mistake ... which is entry trade to sell gbpjpy pair
      Through the 1 hour chart, I see that the price is in an uptrend, so I hope that at the beginning of the week it will fall to the moving average line before the upward trend
      What is your analysis of the pair and what is the decision that you recommend at the beginning of the week?

Welcome friends
      A new trading week has started and this is an update of the gbpjpy chart
      The price started with a price gap down about fifty points, and thus I got out of the sell with a good profit
      Now on the 15 minute chart, I found a good buy opportunity
      The 133.77 level is the key to trading today, where we see in the previous price movement that this level was breached to up side and then the price re-tested and amove to the top again
      Now since the opening of the day, the price is moving sideways above this level and therefore I found it a good opportunity to buy in order to close the price gap

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to evanshad for this useful post.

FX Jackson (Today), iMaham (Today), Interlock (Today), loaded-prof (Today), Mr Kingkong (Today), nomi99 (Today), younasmialvi (Today)

3. #752 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

loaded-prof is a splendid one to behold loaded-prof is a splendid one to behold loaded-prof is a splendid one to behold loaded-prof is a splendid one to behold loaded-prof is a splendid one to behold loaded-prof is a splendid one to behold loaded-prof is a splendid one to behold loaded-prof is a splendid one to behold loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome friends
      The price started with a price gap down about fifty points, and thus I got out of the sell with a good profit
      The 133.77 level is the key to trading today, where we see in the previous price movement that this level was breached to up side and then the price re-tested and amove to the top again
      Now since the opening of the day, the price is moving sideways above this level and therefore I found it a good opportunity to buy in order to close the price gap

happy to hear you already got the good profits right from the start of the market. congratulations, dear trader. hope you will make more of this success in the week. regarding the gbp/jpy currency combination, yes price will now begin to go up to cover the gap. i also believe it will keep building back to the psychological resistance 1.2500. so you are sure to get good profits on the deal.

4. #753 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

younasmialvi is a splendid one to behold younasmialvi is a splendid one to behold younasmialvi is a splendid one to behold younasmialvi is a splendid one to behold younasmialvi is a splendid one to behold younasmialvi is a splendid one to behold younasmialvi is a splendid one to behold younasmialvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome friends

It looks me very good when i read that someone got good profit. Congratulations you friend. I am also looking very long positions at GBPJPY currencypair. This currencypair was also in bullish momentum in previous trading week and it will continue it's bullish momentum. We should open our trades with minimum lot sizes according to our balances.
      I am very thankful to my almighty ALLAH for granting me another day to worship him.

5. #754 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      976 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,070 Times in 2,236 Posts

Welcome friends

my dear friend it is too much risky to trade on this principle because it has been created at a strong critical resistance and support zone where something big and happened at any time. For your kind information last week both currencies move very well against its major contributes and that's why it is not able to move in one side and move just like zigzag this week I am also looking same drama if United State dollar bill continuous weakness in market.

6. #755 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Devilish

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,983 Times in 993 Posts

Welcome friends

hello my friend good morning and for extending I hope are you very happy today we conserve our great relatives and friends and family members today most market is open define IT returns are happy and funny Earth and because the all major currencies open very very high volatile so this is a very very good news for all is well as and when is started by us so now the gbp jpy is going to the party more chances to go out you all friend is relation .

7. #756 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,516 Times in 1,427 Posts

Welcome friends

I agree with you, now see that the silver came down very fast and 13 890 Touched whoever was sold, the battery would have been profitable I think if the evidence against gold is kept at the rate of silver, then the next target of silver would be 14 210. According to me, if you buy Silver this time, you will profit from this, you can make a track profit of 14 210. If you want to sell the correction, then the Chalo rate may also fall and its target below 13 575. And if you use 1375 cottage profit by selling silver, then maybe your take profit is successful
      ...Mr.KingKong Trading Journal...
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13689623
      Guess trend section ....payment proof .....

8. #757 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5565 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,133 Times in 3,328 Posts

Welcome friends

GBPJPY was too volatile in last week. It went to 134.50 level from 131.00 level. GBP was too strong in last week. It dominated over all currencies. Today market gap starts with downtrend direction. Now GBPJPY is ranges between 134.20 level to 139.90 level. According to my point of view i think GBPJPY will try to test 135.00 level by this week. Let's see what will happen next mate.

Have a nice trading week and enjoy your time by staying at home for safety purpose.

9. #758 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

nomi99 is a jewel in the rough nomi99 is a jewel in the rough nomi99 is a jewel in the rough nomi99 is a jewel in the rough nomi99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome friends

GBP/JPY declines to 130.74
      While a one-week-old rising trend line, currently at 130.25, followed by 130.00 round figure, offers immediate supports to the pair, 10-day SMA near 129.50 seems to be the near-term strong rest for the quote.
      Should there be a clear downside below 129.50, GBP/JPY prices are less likely to wait before 127.00 whereas the monthly low near 124.00 could be on the bearsí radars afterward.
      On the upside, a sustained break above 21-day SMA level of 133.40 will need validation from 50% and 61.8% Fibonacci retracements of the pairís fall from February 21 to March 18, 2020, respectively around 134.50 and 137.00.

Reply to thread
    Page 76 of 76 ... 71 74 75 76