• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 79 of 100 ... 74 77 78 79 80 81 84 ...

Thread: Anum Zahid Trading Journal.

1. #781 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,099 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anum zahid     
      ANUM ZAHID Trading Journal
      Dear Friends assalamu alaikum kum and have a great day and I'm sharing my thoughts about crude oil after observing the four hourly time frame chart of crude oil is looking bearishly strong and selling position and it's next target is looking touching the ground limit of 23.70,so we should stop loss at this limit and dear friends what is your thinking about crude oil in coming hours.
      Walaikum assalam and good morning dear friend I hope you are fine and doing well with your analysis and trading on the the fourth trading day of the week your analysis about crude oil are good I am totally agree with your analysis due to Corona virus effect on the the world economy e overall all the world is under lockdown and now there is no demand in oil prices will hopefully move downward let's see how market unfold for the price

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Awantaha for this useful post.

Anum zahid (03-26-2020), hafsa (03-26-2020)

3. #782 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1688 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,981 Times in 5,569 Posts

Dear Friends assalamu alaikum kum and have a great day and I'm sharing my thoughts about crude oil after observing the four hourly time frame chart of crude oil is looking bearishly strong and selling position and it's next target is looking touching the ground limit of 23.70,so we should stop loss at this limit and dear friends what is your thinking about crude oil in coming hours.
      Hi my dear mate good evening. Yes my dear you are absolutely right now that price is more down tend. In here a potential selling signal now . In my technical analysis chart of time frame there i can see that price is moving to bellow side and hit the price 15.78 because price already making bearish candle. Now is best sell trade

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

Anum zahid (03-26-2020)

5. #783 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,892 Times in 1,240 Posts

Dear Friends assalamu alaikum kum and have a nice day.Dear friends as we know that corona virus effected most of countries almost 195,due to this reasons most of currency pair has down position.Dear friends if we analysis the four hourly time frame chart of GBPUSD currency pair this week early days it is bouncing upwards direction and hit the target of 1.1970 but now it has looking selling position Strong and moving bearishly,according to my thinking it's next target is touching the support limit of almost 1.1770,so we should sell stop at this limit.Dear friends what is your thoughts about GBPUSD currency pair in next coming hours,share your good views.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 11 users say Thank You to Anum zahid for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (03-26-2020), Ahsanlovely (03-26-2020), angrezi (03-26-2020), Awantaha (03-26-2020), dtvade (03-26-2020), Elif05 (03-26-2020), fragile (03-26-2020), Humor (03-26-2020), Sunnyleone (03-26-2020), tender (03-26-2020), Youcefstyles (03-26-2020)

7. #784 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,555 Times in 2,015 Posts

Dear Friends assalamu alaikum kum and have a nice day.Dear friends as we corona virus effected most of countries almost 195,due to this reasons most of currency pair has down position.Dear friends if we analysis the four hourly time frame chart of GBPUSD currency pair this week early days it is bouncing upwards direction and hit the target of 1.1970 but now it has looking selling position Strong and moving bearishly,according to my thinking it's next target is touching the support limit of almost 1.1770,so we should sell stop at this limit.Dear friends what is your thoughts about GBPUSD currency pair in next coming hours,share your good views.
      Hello Anum.Zahid.dear its everything on you how you are functioning here and how you sharing your experience in the event that you have a decent information about markete you can share it in discussion so you get a decent reward might be. Like it. GBPUSD money pair however because of the ongoing shortcoming of GBPUSD we can see that the GBPUSD gives no indications of easing back down on the bulls, for straight multi week on every day graph it has been bullish candles without interference
      Sunny Trading Journal

Best answer contest prize section.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

Anum zahid (03-26-2020), Awantaha (03-26-2020)

9. #785 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,862 Times in 4,003 Posts

Dear Friends assalamu alaikum kum and have a nice day.Dear friends as we corona virus effected most of countries almost 195,due to this reasons most of currency pair has down position.Dear friends if we analysis the four hourly time frame chart of GBPUSD currency pair this week early days it is bouncing upwards direction and hit the target of 1.1970 but now it has looking selling position Strong and moving bearishly,according to my thinking it's next target is touching the support limit of almost 1.1770,so we should sell stop at this limit.Dear friends what is your thoughts about GBPUSD currency pair in next coming hours,share your good views.
      Yes the value of the most currencies is down and yesterday in the Prince Charles this virus has founded so due to this it should drop but technically I am assuming that the Stirling Pound will rises and touched the zero Fibonacci level and if it will rejects or bounces from this than it drops again and touched the low.
      Name:  GBPUSD.png
Views: 15
Size:  34.1 KB

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

11. #786 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Sleepy

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,757 Times in 1,168 Posts

Dear Friends assalamu alaikum kum and have a nice day.Dear friends as we know that corona virus effected most of countries almost 195,due to this reasons most of currency pair has down position.Dear friends if we analysis the four hourly time frame chart of GBPUSD currency pair this week early days it is bouncing upwards direction and hit the target of 1.1970 but now it has looking selling position Strong and moving bearishly,according to my thinking it's next target is touching the support limit of almost 1.1770,so we should sell stop at this limit.Dear friends what is your thoughts about GBPUSD currency pair in next coming hours,share your good views.
      Here right now you shared I watched the Gbp usdhas tried the help of the four hourly time span and now at the distinctive time spans we will faces a great deal of the obstacles to begin the bearish pattern, since it is dismissal once again from this help is conceivable that it will tried the obstruction again yet beneath this it will be in the auctioning off

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ahsanlovely for this useful post.

13. #787 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,099 Times in 1,124 Posts

Walaikum assalam and Good morning dear friend I hope you are fine and doing well with your dresses and trading on the fourth trading day of the week your analysis about Great British pound versus United State dollar are good I am agreed with analysis this pair will hopefully move in in side because Great British Pound is weak let's see how market unfold the price

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Awantaha for this useful post.

angrezi (03-26-2020), Anum zahid (03-26-2020), Humor (03-26-2020)

15. #788 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi has much to be proud of angrezi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,465 Times in 637 Posts

Pound and dollar currencies, the graph draws a technical analysis of the pound and dollar currencies market. We look at the graph, and on the graph the MACDI indicator rises smoothly from minus to plus, which means to give a buy signal. The stochastic is in the sales area and tells us that it is already selling currencies .Significantly sell pound and dollar currencies from with the target of 1.18150. I will put a stop on .1.18456.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to angrezi For This Useful Post:

Anum zahid (03-26-2020)

17. #789 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed has a reputation beyond repute Akberahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,533 Times in 1,849 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awantaha     
      Walaikum assalam and good morning dear friend I hope you are fine and doing well with your analysis and trading on the the fourth trading day of the week your analysis about crude oil are good I am totally agree with your analysis due to Corona virus effect on the the world economy e overall all the world is under lockdown and now there is no demand in oil prices will hopefully move downward let's see how market unfold for the price
      short term traders so according to my strategy this pair will gona fall more its because crude oil getting stronger day by day in my opinion this pair can hit crude oil 17.70 soon but may be i could be wrong after all you are professional trader
      We Are On The Way

18. #790 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05 has a brilliant future Elif05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,570 Times in 644 Posts

GBP USD pair ended yesterday above 1.1830
      reinforcing the expectation of continue bullish trend in the upcoming sessions and price need to surpass the resistance barrier
      of 1.1962to ease the mission of achieving the positive target , which start at 1.2093 and extend further 1.2305 after passing the previous level.

Reply to thread
    Page 79 of 100 ... 74 77 78 79 80 81 84 ...