• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 96 of 96 ... 91 94 95 96

Thread: Anum Zahid Trading Journal.

1. #951 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,194 Times in 1,250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anum zahid     
      ANUM ZAHID Trading Journal
      Crude oil Analysis
      Dear Friends assalamu alaikum kum and well come to after noon session. Dear Friends i hope everyone getting the good bonus to day.Now iam trading with crude oil by buying side at the tp 27.0 but my account is in loss,give me your feedback about crude oil movement in upcoming hours or crude oil is bouncing upwards or falling down position.
      It's a good post on crude oil and from my point of view that the overall trend of crude oil is bearish from last few weeks and after the issue of coronavirus it is continuously going down and at this time it is trading at the value of 26.50 and it was showed some support to uptrend yesterday at reached at the value of 27.20 but remember that its overall trend is down and it will go down in the coming time as well and it will go below the value of at least 20 so sell will be the best option on crude oil and I hope that you will earn good amount of profit from trading at crude oil. I hope you got a good bonus amount from this forum.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (Yesterday), Mian gee (Yesterday), Wadda (Yesterday)

3. #952 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,207 Times in 6,745 Posts

Crude oil Analysis
      Dear Friends assalamu alaikum kum and well come to after noon session. Dear Friends i hope everyone getting the good bonus to day.Now iam trading with crude oil by buying side at the tp 27.0 but my account is in loss,give me your feedback about crude oil movement in upcoming hours or crude oil is bouncing upwards or falling down position.
      Hello mt5 friends, I hope you understand each other and enjoy good trading and some healthy profits. Your opinion of crude is absolutely true and is based on reality in the current situation. Yesterday's oil onward was very bullish and has reached 26.99 today. So enter the relevant trade. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. I hope the last day of trading is profitable for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

Wadda (Yesterday)

5. #953 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,668 Times in 1,269 Posts

Crude oil Analysis
      Hi everyone how are you i hope you're well done and enjoying forex trading as well as grabbing some good profits with the grace of Allah almighty i have read your post about the crude oil indeed very good analysis and i am strongly agree with your analysis your dear today oil moved to very fastily in upward direction and highest level of touching is 28.55 and buyers getting good profite in my opinion next oil again moved to bullish and expected trend is also bullish.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Manoo1010 For This Useful Post:

Wadda (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 96 of 96 ... 91 94 95 96