• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 43 ... 38 41 42 43

Thread: Anum Zahid Trading Journal.

1. #421 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,585 Times in 2,779 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anum zahid     
      ANUM ZAHID Trading Journal
      EURGBP Technical Analysis
      Dear friends assalamu alaikum and i hope all of you are fine and now i share my thoughts about currency pair EURGBP this currency pair is currently at the level of 0.8485 and according to my aspection after analysis the D1 of forex trading technical chart this currency pair is Strong to moving to upwards direction and reached at the resistance level of almost 0.8500 and guys what is your thoughts about this currency pair share your good thoughts.
      I hope you are fine and then the rate of gold has fallen a lot in the night and managed to come by 16:25 The geography of the world is seen crossing 1650 And it is seen that crude oil is rated at the rate of crude oil at 47Gold should be sold and it is better to buy crude oil GBPUSD rates have fallen a lot and will now try to go up with current level 12 915 euro usd The pair is seen moving upwards and stands at 10900 Rate will fall. Selling is better. If there is no specific action in USDJPY, then the next target for this can be 11095. Better buying

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Akram6550 for this useful post.

Anum zahid (Yesterday), tahir ahmed (Yesterday), Zee Shan (Yesterday)

3. #422 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,857 Times in 2,332 Posts

#PAF Trading Analysis
      Dear friends assalamu alaikum and good afternoon,dear #PAF is so much moving upwards position at the level of 2767 and now it is looking to move down ward position after analysis the H4 of forex trading chart and next target of this metal is touching the support limit of 2680,so selling side of this metal gives us a good opportunity for making a good profit and what is your thoughts this metal.
      Dear friend palladium is moving very fastly and it is faster then gold. Some of the members don't know from where to find it. Simply write PAF and click on search option you will find it. Dear it is available at the highest level and I think it will move to down direction and we can sell it. In one day it move more then 100 pips so be careful there is no chance of any mistake.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Dear friends assalamu alaikum and i hope all of you are fine and now i share my thoughts about currency pair EURGBP this currency pair is currently at the level of 0.8485 and according to my aspection after analysis the D1 of forex trading technical chart this currency pair is Strong to moving to upwards direction and reached at the resistance level of almost 0.8500 and guys what is your thoughts about this currency pair share your good thoughts.
      Eurgbp current price level is 0.8492 and in H1 time frame it is moving upward and looking bullish. Feel happy dear mate because your analysis become right. If you work like this hope very soon you will become rich with forex trading business because analysis is most important for earning profit from the trades.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

Anum zahid (Yesterday), Zee Shan (Yesterday)

5. #423 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone has much to be proud of Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,281 Times in 678 Posts

THE RSI movement of this pair is moving with high frequency on SELL signal.
      StdDew & Mcad are main factors which also giving the SELLYing signals.
      Bulls power higly selling side movements.
      Parablic sar on top showa SELL trends.
      this pair has being bearish trends last some hours which can be seen.
      today moving movement of this pair today on: SELL
      Sunnyleone trading journal .Visit and get enough analysis about matels and currencies

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunnyleone For This Useful Post:

tahir ahmed (Yesterday)

7. #424 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Bitchy

Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus has much to be proud of Rankplus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,202 Times in 443 Posts

Well I think you are right about buying eur gbp because it's many days since this pair is falling and now it's going retracement and currently gbp pairs are weakness now and currently gbp usd is also falling very fast.
      That's why i think buying eur gbp for the resistance it's really an good idea

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rankplus for this useful post.

Anum zahid (Yesterday), tahir ahmed (Yesterday)

9. #425 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      671 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,982 Times in 825 Posts

Well,about EURGBP i think i agree with you that it will try to move higher today because when i see H4 chart of EURGBP i see that my stochastic oscillator are still pointing up and looking at daily chart i see that my stochastic oscillator also already pointing up so i expect more upside move next week.

10. The following 13 users say Thank You to MoonHawk for this useful post.

AbdullahFX (Today), bocahedan (Today), derenfx (Today), faridhumza (Today), HaroldKumar (Today), orgil (Today), SarahVina (Today), Sorabell (Today), tahir ahmed (Yesterday), Tora (Today), vocalpoint (Today), XeniaFX (Today), Zhivanya (Today)

11. #426 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,050 Times in 1,107 Posts

#PAF Trading Analysis
      Dear friends assalamu alaikum and good afternoon,dear #PAF is so much moving upwards position at the level of 2767 and now it is looking to move down ward position after analysis the H4 of forex trading chart and next target of this metal is touching the support limit of 2680,so selling side of this metal gives us a good opportunity for making a good profit and what is your thoughts this metal.
      You are a burger in Bihar, you just want to get good games and knowledge about you, so you should have good experience and knowledge about you.

12. #427 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg has a brilliant future Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,944 Times in 865 Posts

#PAF Trading Analysis
      All members every member should keep an eye on all the pairs And I also update my journal in this way and reply in this way to the team Referring to all pairs Now Golden A had made a lot of downward trend and traveled from 16:25 to 16:50. Crude oil rate has come down to 47 GBPUSD rate tried to fall to 12700 There was no significant moment in USDJPY euro USD Which pair voted me up Better if we buy the euro usd pair

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Snoopdogg for this useful post.

Akram6550 (Yesterday), tahir ahmed (Yesterday)

14. #428 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,585 Times in 2,779 Posts

#PAF Trading Analysis
      Phf no ideas I hope you are fine and according to my knowledge and I want to say that if the rate of gold increases, then the next target of gold will be 1657 If you buy gold right now, it will definitely meet its target of 1657 and you can get good profits. And with this, if you open the state by doing silver, then the trend of silver will also be upwards. And if you sell crude oil, then the decrease in the rate of crude oil is visible in the down side If you buy USDJPY, then the buying and on the trend is becoming upwards.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Akram6550 for this useful post.

tahir ahmed (Yesterday), Zee Shan (Yesterday)

16. #429 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali has much to be proud of Faryadali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,252 Times in 611 Posts

It is the great chance to go the buy side at Eur/Gbp due to EUr rising and the Pound is falling with same numbers of Seller and the buyers at EUR. Now if we see the Eur.Gbp is continue the train in bullish way and it can be stop at the Rejection stop @0.8583 because this train already smash the Region of 0.8485 Resistance if the market today closed above this price then next day it can make again bullish movement and it can test the next Resistance.

17. #430 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi i am Anum Zahid i am new in trading journal i have two years of experience with you guys and get some knowledge, experience and profit full path from your side i need your appreciation and feed back at every step of my journal and i hope you guys help me with your experience on my journal. Lets works together let's go together.
      I hope you are fine and want to give your opinion about gold Gold is currently present with 1645 current Alwar Next target 1659 may be better to buy If there is a reduction in the rate of gold, then the reduction in the rate of crude oil is doubtful, it is better to sell Crude oil . euro usdwill increase the rate of USDJPY will try to go upward. Buying is better. Chances seems to be increasing the rate of GBPUSD

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Paro12 For This Useful Post:

Zee Shan (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 43 of 43 ... 38 41 42 43