• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: i Need help?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default i Need help?

Hello to all my Forex friends how are you all, hopw you are all doing good.
      i need some help from you all please help me with your real knowledge, i want help for this forum, how i can get a good bonus from this site, i am posting but i am getting bonus hardly 1 dollar for a week. so seniors help me. i want some tips for this forum.
      i waiting for your response, must reply i really need help, knowledge sharing is not a bad thing. knowledge sharing is also a learning. so kindly share some.
      Thank you
      "JOIN ME AS A FRIEND, MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU, ALWAYS WELCOME"
      THANK YOU

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omer Afzal for this useful post.

dextormason (01-29-2020), naimathassan (01-31-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheeky

dextormason is on a distinguished road dextormason's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Really good question

I also want to know is this bonus is withdrawable or not?
      Dextor Mason
      Forex Trading & Digital Marketing
      dextormason707@gmail.com

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dextormason For This Useful Post:

naimathassan (01-31-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,317 Times in 7,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omer Afzal     
      i need some help from you all please help me with your real knowledge, i want help for this forum, how i can get a good bonus from this site, i am posting but i am getting bonus hardly 1 dollar for a week. so seniors help me. i want some tips for this forum.
      i waiting for your response, must reply i really need help, knowledge sharing is not a bad thing. knowledge sharing is also a learning. so kindly share some.
      Thank you
      If you want to make good bonus then you should write good quality posts that should be more then 500 characters. Also try not to repeat same spam threads because if you repeat any thing that give negative impact to your forum profile and thus your bonus start decreasing. Try to make healthy debates and answer user quires with good English.

Quote Originally Posted by dextormason     
      Really good question

I also want to know is this bonus is withdrawable or not?
      Bonus for post is not withdraw able. You have to trade with that bonus and the profit over it will be withdraw able. Only Best Answer Contest bonus is withdraw able. Read this please.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

naimathassan (01-31-2020), Unregistered (3)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

naimathassan is on a distinguished road naimathassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear member you should post the things that people want.
      post something attractive.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Dear forex member. Yes what can I do for you.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

PhilipLenard is an unknown quantity at this point PhilipLenard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi there,I'm new to trading so not sure which is the best and right way to trade, like MT4 is it better than MT5 or should i just use MT4 since its mostly used.

9. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Businesses is a jewel in the rough Businesses is a jewel in the rough Businesses is a jewel in the rough Businesses is a jewel in the rough Businesses's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Tell me what type of you want in Forex trading business it's very easy business share your experience and theories ever seen your numbers in forex market you always member in Forex trading business and you always getting success in forex market supporting the best for our hair don't worry about it problems is a part of this business always work with planning and confidence about market can you achieve your target and achieve your goal

10. #7 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4639 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,661 Times in 3,962 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omer Afzal     
      Thank you

Actually, you will be rewarded according to your content, if you will put some good content then you will be paid more. Though I have seen that the member of this forum has increased dramatically and due to this reason there are less bonus has been distributed.
      Dont worry about it, the spammer will must leave the forum soon and try to put some quality posts and follow some senior member of this forum. All the best man.

Reply to thread