• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: XXXTentacion Journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,580 Times in 2,239 Posts

Default XXXTentacion Journal

Hi friend, I am new in forum. but I have a good knowledge. I am a price action analyser, Market is now stirring down but i also fit with if trader have virtuous venal device and if trader distinguish the bazaar sentiment that will sustain trader a fortune and they can willingly enter into the market with good confident. I think there is very good ABCD copy formed if worth convert back up and drag at 1.1160 extent then market will move next open that is 1.1250 range. USD forefinger is now darting side-wise and if usd index -ways weaker then it is admirable for EURUSD up move and if trader join into the market with good risk contrivance system that will succor trader a chance. do support me in your posts and with a thumb up. Thanks to all Of You.

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

Akram6550 (01-31-2020), arbaloch99 (02-27-2020), ARD2 (01-31-2020), Chen-K (03-23-2020), HappyLife (01-31-2020), Luckytrader111 (01-31-2020), merishkhan (01-31-2020), noori786 (02-16-2020), Paro12 (02-08-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,039 Times in 1,662 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XXXTentacion     
      Hi friend, I am new in forum. but I have a good knowledge. I am a price action analyser, Market is now stirring down but i also fit with if trader have virtuous venal device and if trader distinguish the bazaar sentiment that will sustain trader a fortune and they can willingly enter into the market with good confident. I think there is very good ABCD copy formed if worth convert back up and drag at 1.1160 extent then market will move next open that is 1.1250 range. USD forefinger is now darting side-wise and if usd index -ways weaker then it is admirable for EURUSD up move and if trader join into the market with good risk contrivance system that will succor trader a chance. do support me in your posts and with a thumb up. Thanks to all Of You.
      he trend for EurUsd is down now and buying this pair is very dangerous and can really catch traders in a bad spot. EurUsd bears have regained control and now they are pushing price down and have already broken the support at 1.1100 and the next stop is 1.1060,if this level breaks too, then price will get to 1.1020 this week.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

arbaloch99 (02-27-2020), HappyLife (01-31-2020), merishkhan (01-31-2020), XXXTentacion (01-31-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

asharn92 is on a distinguished road asharn92's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wellcome to the jungle.
      wishing you to do best change your name

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to asharn92 for this useful post.

ARD2 (01-31-2020), HappyLife (01-31-2020), XXXTentacion (01-31-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

our bonus is updated
      our bonus is updated and my bonus is not a update and i today posting starting in the my bonus not a updated and big traders good bonus in sucesfull and good trading of trading gold in big profit i not a profit

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-22-2020), Hande (01-31-2020), HappyLife (01-31-2020), Shehroz khan (01-31-2020), TupacShakur (01-31-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,360 Times in 4,420 Posts

our bonus is updated
      our bonus is updated and my bonus is not a update and i today posting starting in the my bonus not a updated and big traders good bonus in sucesfull and good trading of trading gold in big profit i not a profit
      Well it's my first visit in your trading journal and that's why welcome mate and I was expecting that there will be any good technical analysis about any currency pair but what is this that you have updated about the bonus, yeah we know the bonus has been already deposited in our account's and for this purpose we should post in the bonus notification.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-22-2020), HappyLife (01-31-2020), Unregistered (1), XXXTentacion (01-31-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan has much to be proud of merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,460 Times in 725 Posts

our bonus is updated
      mt 5 forum is very good management and insta forex is easy and safe broker in asia and respect their clients and they always avilable for their traders and insta sent us bonus us for trading today at Friday according to rules and we can trade on this bonus and make profit and we also invert with instar broker and make profit with very ease and safe manners it is safe for our investment for long time work

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to merishkhan for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-22-2020), HappyLife (01-31-2020), XXXTentacion (01-31-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i did not get any bonus yet because i strated my forum acount today. i can not saying its bad for me. i will posts good for it and next week i will get a well bonus from this forum and i will start it again. its really a bad thing i ahev no any to investment in my real account bt i will do a good bonus Insha Allah.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-22-2020), Foex guru (03-12-2020), HappyLife (01-31-2020), JoneAnderson (01-31-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      968 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,946 Times in 1,996 Posts

yes i did not get any bonus yet because i strated my forum acount today. i can not saying its bad for me. i will posts good for it and next week i will get a well bonus from this forum and i will start it again. its really a bad thing i ahev no any to investment in my real account bt i will do a good bonus Insha Allah.
      DEAR XXXTENTACTION welcome most in the Forex forum i am also so happy that you join it and will work here good try to make the quality full posts here as later on the next Friday you will get an good bonus i see that you join the Forex forum today but i advice to you that work hard more and more ...

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to JoneAnderson for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-22-2020), Foex guru (03-12-2020), HappyLife (01-31-2020), XXXTentacion (02-01-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,444 Times in 722 Posts

our bonus is updated
      Yes sir, it is true that we have got bonus today and our bonus has also been updated, but if we do trading then if we do business successfully then we will get profit. But successfully trading does that which comes to be analyzed and there is a lot of knowledge about the market.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to TupacShakur for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-22-2020), Foex guru (03-12-2020), HappyLife (01-31-2020), XXXTentacion (02-01-2020)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,686 Times in 2,809 Posts

I hope you are fine and you are a new member, we are friends, we will help you in every way and you have shared good knowledge with us. According to me euro usd is trying to move towards strength And I think that if I buy USD every day, I will start making good profits.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Akram6550 for this useful post.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 6 ...