• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: Roman Reigns trading journals.

1. #131 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns is a splendid one to behold Roman Reigns's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold technical thought.
      I am strongly believe on my technical and price action knowledge and still I am thinking and looking about the strong supply zone and gold market because till the price again rejected from the level of 1575 we have kept our eyes towards the next target of 1545 and gold market because the price action gives us the perfect Head and Shoulder chart pattern we have completed our both shoulder in the next important thing is rejection pinballs the last day the prices again gives us the perfect bullish rejection pinboard so its mean the seller or still strong on the gold market.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Roman Reigns for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-14-2020), ASIMANOREEN (02-14-2020), Heals (02-16-2020), Humor (02-14-2020), JoneAnderson (02-14-2020), Unregistered (2), USAboy2 (02-14-2020)

3. #132 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2139 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,841 Times in 2,797 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roman Reigns     
      Gold technical thought.
      I am strongly believe on my technical and price action knowledge and still I am thinking and looking about the strong supply zone and gold market because till the price again rejected from the level of 1575 we have kept our eyes towards the next target of 1545 and gold market because the price action gives us the perfect Head and Shoulder chart pattern we have completed our both shoulder in the next important thing is rejection pinballs the last day the prices again gives us the perfect bullish rejection pinboard so its mean the seller or still strong on the gold market.
      Currently we have seen some bearish pressure at the Gold but I was expecting already this because the resistance was strong and the Gold is in the sideways movement but the candle that it made yesterday is also so much strong and indicating the buying opportunities at the Gold so I think it will cross this resistance and rises today.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

iMaham (02-14-2020), Roman Reigns (02-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

5. #133 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      854 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,606 Times in 1,881 Posts

Gold technical thought.
      DEAR ROMAN REIGNS , dear i think that the gold also will have an next target to get the position of the 1585 by using the ups and down side so last target to achieve it will be the 1590 and the take profit on it will be perfect so the gold chances for the bullish rend and it will move upward its trend and the engulfing candle and the candle stick moving averages indicated for the bull side next ....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JoneAnderson For This Useful Post:

Roman Reigns (02-14-2020)

7. #134 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      758 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,859 Times in 1,396 Posts

Gold technical thought.
      yesterday gold market has been moving in a strong bullish Trend and today early in the morning it start moving in satron selling prices so I am looking that soon we will watch another bullish trend on 8 and the price of gold can easily reached at1590 level and maybe we will watch its price again at 1628 level.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to iMaham for this useful post.

Humor (02-14-2020), Roman Reigns (02-14-2020)

9. #135 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,484 Times in 8,948 Posts

Gold technical thought.
      your alignment is not correct maybe or I am not skilled to draw exact support and resistance. You know gold is a very dangerous price, long experience and long technical skilled only help to trade the gold price and earn money preserving our cash capital. You follow we are relying on upon the doji candle which already tested by the market and price went above the doji candle so I expect there another buying effort to earn a more positive price.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

10. #136 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

USAboy2 has a spectacular aura about USAboy2 has a spectacular aura about USAboy2 has a spectacular aura about USAboy2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gold technical thought.
      My brother, what you said about gold, I think Gold will just come to the sell side My brother Gold is standing very high and I think who has to come down now because it shows us in very high movement Gold will now come down soon and will attached its next mission with a guarantee

11. #137 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,230 Times in 763 Posts

Gold technical thought.
      Hello my dear forum mat good morning and have a good day today is Friday and also bonus day and the last day of week after that market will remain closed for 2 days if we see the chart on D 1 time frame then we know that gold is in bearish Trend because it also rejected from the price of 1577 and start its tend to come down towards support level if gold continue its support level then it reach the level of 1565 and after that it will be rejected from this and start bullish trend towards the support and hope that it will continue bullish trend towards the level of 1590 gold in is moving slightly to downward side I am not suggest to sell trade because it will be short term trade.best of luck.

12. Dragon
    13. #138 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,085 Posts

Hi dear fellow my name is Roman Reigns. I have 5 years of trading experience In forex. Recently my friend told me about mt5 forum trading journal platform. So today I decided to join this forum. Basically I am price action trader. But I also trade with swing of market. And now I trade with VSA. So in this platform I shared my knowledge with respect of my experience., and I hope my knowledge will helpful for you guy's. I believe if we work together we Will achieved the bright future in forex very soon. So kindly support me. Thanks
      Gear member, if you want to trade in it and you have a very good experience, then you have to know, you should do a very good posting, you have to post in general also, if you are posting, then you must succeed in this or else I will also be successful. And I think you should trade in GBPUSD

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14