• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Playing Cards hobby

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
      I used to play cards with my brother and sister. It was a local game (Not sure if its known internationally or not) called Rang which translates to 'COLOR' in English. We used to distribute cards equally among all participants and the goal was to collect as many cards in each round as possible. In each turn, participants used to throw one of their cards and the participant with the highest value (Numerically and then in terms of the type of card i.e. Hearts being the most powerful), used to get all the cards. It used to continue until everyone else was bankrupt except the winner. I really loved it and it was great.
      Haha I know that game. I used to play it with my friends and it was so addictive. The best cards were hearts and they were generally kept for the last turns. The second best in terms of its value were Spades followed by Diamonds and then clubs. So we used to throw clubs first to get rid of them as soon as possible and to win as much as possible with lower value cards because we were sure that we will win with higher value cards anyways in the end. I still play it when I meet with some of my childhood friends.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I also used to play one other game with my friends. It was called 'Rammi'. Not sure how we can translate it into English. It was played between two participants. We used to distribute 10 cards each (Although there were different variants of this game) and the remaining 32 cards used to stay in deck. The goal was to make three pairs, one of 4 cards and the other two of 3 cards each. The pair was supposed to be either of the same color and sequential or same number from different colors. Each participant had periodic turns to pickup one card from the deck and throw one useless card back. The one who used to make these three pairs together used to win.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2