• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Use pending orders if you want to be successful in forex trading?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad has a brilliant future evanshad's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,893 Times in 808 Posts

The truth is that there is no fixed rule that you can use to succeed and when you stare at pending orders, here are two cases to describe what I am saying.

The first case, if you are a trader who cannot control his feelings and cannot wait for the completion of the entry signal for deals, you can resort to pending orders to get rid of your problem in rushing and impatience

The second case, if you are a trader who resembles me, as I relied on configuring price action patterns to enter deals, you cannot rely on pending orders because if I were weeks when the price reached a resistance level, for example, I enter the deal after creating a bearish action price, therefore I cannot place a sell order before This

2. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    3. #22 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1343 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,402 Times in 1,258 Posts

Pending order is really good option for a trader because all time this is not possible for us to stay on the market and if we fail to connect with the right time of the market then pending order will be good for a trader. Now I want to say what is pending order. Pending order is a order where trader set his desire level of price from where his trade with open automatically. There are some kinds of pending order like buy limit, sell limit, buy stop, sell stop etc. but I do not think only pending order can give us success in forex business. We need to know well trading and we also need to make good trading skill. Then we can best use of our trade and we can make good profit and success.

4. #23 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade has a reputation beyond repute dtvade's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      3702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,220 Times in 2,875 Posts

It is good to use pending orders because this is applicable when one is certain of what the price is likely to do in the nearest future and rather than waiting, then pending order will sort out the issue.This by my understanding does not eliminate greed at all.
      Greed is a part of human nature and it is the greatest challenge of forex trading at any point in time.Greed can be handled with discipline and the best process is by cultivating the habit of keeping a trading journal and determination to use the lot size equivalent of not more that 5 percent of one's capital to place a trade (money management).The combination of all these will help in controlling or eliminating greed not pending orders

5. #24 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan is a splendid one to behold jidan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1818 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pending order is a good option in forex market. by using pending order one can join the market on the desire level of the market but only using pending order we will get success but other way we can not get success in forex this is not true. Pending order us a system of trading by which a trader can open his position on a exact market price. To get success in forex we need good knowledge of trading. we need to know the idea about the market movement. If we can understand the market position by analysis the market then our trade will correct and we can make money from here. so we can not say pending order will give us success in forex but others do not give us success.

6. #25 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah has a reputation beyond repute Damkidah's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,995 Times in 1,701 Posts

Since a forex trader would have to complete some other events on his schedule which marks the part of his daily activities, there is need for him to understand the use and concept of the pending orders because only then can he create maximum success. It is impossible for a trader to sit in front of his market chart all day, execute trades and hope that the trade goes in his direction all before him. That would be so tiring and might affect his other activities that sums up his life. In that regards, brokers have made available some automatic trading services and operations that allow participation in the market without having to sit in front of the chart all day. Pending orders allow a trader to set an order in which he hopes the market would move to at some point, even when he is not in front of his chart his trade would get triggered automatically.

7. #26 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

duro is a name known to all duro is a name known to all duro is a name known to all duro is a name known to all duro is a name known to all duro is a name known to all duro's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      667 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Pending orders might not really be the only successful way of trading forex. Instant trading have its advantages also and it's strategy. Pending orders are perfect for fundamental analysis; news release period and of which there is a strategy to it.
      The best take is to stick with whatever that works for you in the market.
      Jesus Christ is Lord - King Of Kings!.

8. #27 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh is a splendid one to behold sameeh's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      656 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no doubt that pending orders are better in trading and less risky and the trader that knows how to use the pending orders properly will make effective and profitable trading and will not lose easily and will be able to make consistent profits always, but this requires some experience and good reading for the chart to be able to set the pending orders in the proper positions.

Pending orders keep trading more safe and less risky and the possibility of success is high and so this will make trading more enjoyable and less stressful, the trader needs to be patient and analyze the market well and determine the major trend then he can set the pending orders following of the trend and then he will be able to make successful trading and making of money. though pending orders are good but the trader that will put them in wrong positions will lose money and will find that the market will go against him easily ,so he should be careful during trading with pending orders.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3