• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 13 ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Thread: David WarNer581 Trading Journal

1. #91 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1958 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,401 Times in 5,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David WarNer581     
      Assalam Walekum I have come to update my general Good Afternoon I hope you all are well So if you work in crude oil, then you should put the top of the crude oil because the crude oil I think will go on it and can give you a very good profit, then you need to put it up and good As much as you can, you should open the trade and make a good profit posture.
      crude oil market is going in the telling direction according to the technical support and resistance values in market trading below the 51.9 2 level overall not detected below that area that will help us to grow our account and going in the cell interaction I am in the favour of telling the opportunity on the crude oil market below the moving average 50 is also variation that time frame up to the level of $46
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

Ceena (02-13-2020), Jackroay (02-13-2020)

3. #92 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4088 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,797 Times in 6,059 Posts

Assalam Walekum I have come to update my general Good Afternoon I hope you all are well So if you work in crude oil, then you should put the top of the crude oil because the crude oil I think will go on it and can give you a very good profit, then you need to put it up and good As much as you can, you should open the trade and make a good profit posture.
      my buddy oil my dear my view is still bearish but when I see volume on this pair in H4 then its seems to be little bit bullish and it may touch again 51.90 and then big sell my short term view is bullish in last day of new your session on news and my swing term news is bearish and soon it drop suddenly you know the behavior of oil and when It drop then it give us good huge pips in one may on this Friday 500 plus pips have a nice week

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

Ceena (02-13-2020), peterson (02-13-2020)

5. #93 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Bored

Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena has a reputation beyond repute Ceena's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,597 Times in 1,897 Posts

Crude oil trading sideways currently studying at 52.35 and we have seen during last day one candle which was moving in bullish Trend and strong position to push the market towards the price of support 48.94 My thoughts that we can open our trade with perfect sell trade and hold it for the long time to enjoy good earning in if we notice that gold market and oil market is good with one money money management, then we will able to enjoy good earning from the market.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ceena for this useful post.

Jackroay (02-13-2020), peterson (02-13-2020)

7. #94 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg has a reputation beyond repute Snoopdogg's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      199 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,349 Times in 1,051 Posts

Your analysis is very good and I also think that this crude oil can only go up. So if you work in crude oil then you will also get good profit in it because the confirmation of crude oil is that it will go on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopdogg For This Useful Post:

Simply (02-13-2020)

9. #95 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,410 Times in 2,309 Posts

Sir, your point is right, I also feel that you work with it in good nalla and it can also be crude oil, it will be like the face because gold is coming down then it can go on and you also get good profit. Reveal the manifest which gives you good profit

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to David Milan581 for this useful post.

Simply (02-13-2020), Xx Foreyy (02-14-2020)

11. #96 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      398 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,737 Times in 2,715 Posts

Dear bro, your point is absolutely right. I also think that Grottel has come down a lot and maybe he can mouth like And I will give my nalla that the mouth of the crude oil is above it daily and can go up So if you want to get good profit in this, then crude oil will go up and you will get good profit if above If you apply

12. #97 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cold

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      404 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,708 Times in 1,453 Posts

Unrefined petroleum exchanging sideways presently learning at 52.35 and we have seen during a day ago one light which was moving in bullish Trend and solid situation to push the market towards the cost of help 48.94 My contemplations that we can open our exchange with impeccable sell exchange and hold it for the long time to appreciate great acquiring in on the off chance that we notice that gold market and oil advertise

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to FX Jackson for this useful post.

Simply (02-13-2020), Unregistered (2)

14. #98 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply has a reputation beyond repute Simply's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,453 Times in 1,782 Posts

dear mate about the prices of the us oil Crude oil trading sideways currently studying at 52.00 and we have seen during last day one candle which was moving in bullish Trend and strong position.So if you work in crude oil then you will also get good profit in it because the confirmation of crude oil is that it will go on.so if w have the balance then e need to open the buyer side trade on it .......

15. #99 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

David WarNer581 is a jewel in the rough David WarNer581 is a jewel in the rough David WarNer581 is a jewel in the rough David WarNer581's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Salam walekum good morning i will give you today and Pray that everyone should get a good bonus today, because everyone has worked hard this time, everyone's bonus will come and all will come very well The brother who has worked hard will get very good

16. The following 14 users say Thank You to David WarNer581 for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (02-14-2020), Ahmed12 (02-14-2020), Akram6550 (02-14-2020), amiron56 (02-14-2020), David Milan581 (02-14-2020), DEEP Thinker 33 (02-14-2020), dtvade (02-14-2020), Snoopdogg (02-14-2020), Unregistered (5), Xx Foreyy (02-14-2020)

17. #100 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Flirty

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2074 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,108 Times in 5,270 Posts

Salam walekum good morning i will give you today and Pray that everyone should get a good bonus today, because everyone has worked hard this time, everyone's bonus will come and all will come very well The brother who has worked hard will get very good
      Yup there is bonus day hope it will be very soon update, and this time bonus update good because last few weeks to I have noticed our bonus will be update very low but I am confident a out this time bonus will be released soon, will you're praying is good and I wish everyone getting good bonus let's see.
      ShantiMan trading journal
      Hot update
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14470924

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 13 ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2