• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 497 of 545 ... 492 495 496 497 498 499 502 ...
    Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5441

Thread: Golden trades trading journal

1. #4961 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105 has much to be proud of shafiqahmad105's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,478 Times in 637 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Goldentrades     
      Greetings and good morning to everyone today market is closed due to weekend and all Muslims are enjoying and celebrating Eid ul azha so many many congratulation to you now I want to tell you my experience related to EURCHF currency pair ,we can see that price is approaching to support area after that it will become bulish I think this will be the best opportunity for buyers in next coming week.
      Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. Eid Mubarak to all Muslims in the world. Dear trader you have shared good analysis and i am agree with your analysis of this currency pair. It is bullish trend and it will move upward. so it is buy trade on this market. i am hopeful that market will move according to your analysis and we will get good profit..

2. #4962 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greetings and good morning to everyone today market is closed due to weekend and all Muslims are enjoying and celebrating Eid ul azha so many many congratulation to you now I want to tell you my experience related to EURCHF currency pair ,we can see that price is approaching to support area after that it will become bulish I think this will be the best opportunity for buyers in next coming week.
      Happy eid day dear thanks for sharing your opinion. I will suggest to wait breaks of any level and then we have to enter the market with direction finding strategy.

3. #4963 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Bitchy

coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus has a reputation beyond repute coronavirus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,858 Times in 1,002 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

The euro CHF pair will try to rise slowly and will reach S 1 price levels up to the daily pivot and if the price level can be reached, for the next few days the euro CHF pair will continue to rise, and if the price level cannot be reached then the euro CHF pair will slowly go down,;

4. The Following User Says Thank You to coronavirus For This Useful Post:

Goldentrades (08-01-2020)

5. #4964 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,443 Times in 2,151 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default EURJPY

Hi dear members how are you now I want to share my experience, strategy and opinion related to Euro/Japanies yen currency pair, we can see in H 4 time frame that price is moving in ascending channel so we have to follow this up trend movement because friend is our best friend if we go against the trend then we can definitely face difficulties and some losses so better to follow to grab some profit but remember this is not 100% accurate prediction so focus on market movement and enter accordingly by using your own skill and experience.
      Attached Images  

6. 5 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

coronavirus (08-01-2020), kashif4092 (08-01-2020), malik999 (08-01-2020), Shujja (08-01-2020), surferrider (08-01-2020)

7. #4965 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2434 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,178 Times in 2,224 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi dear members how are you now I want to share my experience, strategy and opinion related to Euro/Japanies yen currency pair, we can see in H 4 time frame that price is moving in ascending channel so we have to follow this up trend movement because friend is our best friend if we go against the trend then we can definitely face difficulties and some losses so better to follow to grab some profit but remember this is not 100% accurate prediction so focus on market movement and enter accordingly by using your own skill and experience.
      Hello my dear these days the best player to trade with sq RO against American dollar although all the Euro currency crosses are going up for but the hundred percent accurate your message that the euro USD will not be moving backwards it has set a very strong upward trend so be with the trend and just find appalwar to get into the market talking about Euro against Japanese Yen is also a very good trade but Japanese Yen is also getting stronger and Euro is also getting stronger so there is no clear picture in accordance with the fundamental analysis so I prefer Euro USD on Euro against jpy.
      thank you very much

8. #4966 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider is a splendid one to behold surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

greeting dear Goldentrade, there is no one that can predict movement to be 100% but from the analysis we will get information and also add our references, and in my analysis EURJPY still in uptrend because we can see untill closing the market price has make hihger high and my opinion based on technical it will continue rise up next week and in order to get profit we have to following the trend and just loking for buy setup.

9. #4967 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja is a jewel in the rough Shujja's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Thanks for sharing your experience dear. It is confirmed that euro is in up trend and has moved enough so we should be careful for reversal also.

10. #4968 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092 is a splendid one to behold kashif4092's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,013 Times in 508 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes dear you are saying right on your analysis. I am fully agree with your analysis on this pair. This pair can hit the maximum high price at 1.08.

11. #4969 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,443 Times in 2,151 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default GBPUSD

Hello dear friend how are you I hope you are doing well and enjoying weekend with great happy Eid now I am telling you about great british pound versus United States dollar currency pair dear members according to my experience and analysis this will be the best opportunity for buyers Because as per H 1 time frame price is moving in up trend channel so best wishes for you and your family.
      Attached Images  

12. 8 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

ayan555 (08-01-2020), coronavirus (08-01-2020), Forex student (08-01-2020), Hamza46 (08-01-2020), Interlock (08-01-2020), JoneAnderson (08-01-2020), rezwanfx (08-02-2020), Unregistered (1)

13. #4970 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Tired

M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,998 Times in 1,252 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello dear friend how are you I hope you are doing well and enjoying weekend with great happy Eid now I am telling you about great british pound versus United States dollar currency pair dear members according to my experience and analysis this will be the best opportunity for buyers Because as per H 1 time frame price is moving in up trend channel so best wishes for you and your family.
      My dear friend, I will tell you that you have given very good and you have sent a very good by quoting the currency and I think you have given the same right by quoting Time
      And I will tell you that the market trend will be quite bullish
      And I think you have explained about GBPUSD with very good information and I will tell you that the market of GBPUSD will give profit upwards
      And we should put Buy trading on GBPUSD
      So we should look at the market trend and start trading because the trend is bullish

14. 6 users say Thank You to M Ali for this useful post.

Forex student (08-01-2020), Unregistered (5)

Reply to thread
    Page 497 of 545 ... 492 495 496 497 498 499 502 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 14