• Reply to thread
    Page 315 of 315 ... 310 313 314 315
    Results 3,141 to 3,149 of 3149

Thread: Golden trades trading journal

1. #3141 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,247 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldentrades     
      Hello dear friend how are you ? Must enjoy weekend with great zeal and zest and invest some time to analyse market and get ready for next coming week now I decided to share my strategy and experience about EURGBP currency pair,dear members as per my experience and analysis we can see in daily time frame that price is moving in symetrical rectangle pattern so we have to wait for breakout if price break this symmetrical channel then we will enter accordingly let's focus on market movement before placing any order.
      Name:  Screenshot_20200606-213452_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  182.0 KB

Eurgbp is trading on a weekly upwards channel.The pair last week almost touched lower end of the channel around 0.8860 area.And now its bounced to 0.8911 region,due to gbp got back strength.The next upcoming weeks must be seen the pair trading in the above channel.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sayemme For This Useful Post:

Goldentrades (Yesterday)

3. #3142 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      543 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,758 Times in 1,190 Posts

Post AUDCAD

Overall trend of Australian dollar versus Canadian dollar currency pair is in uptrend we can see in H1 time frame that price is moving above the trend line which shows the buyers pressure, hopefully this will be the best opportunity for buyers,we must follow the trend to grab some profit, always use proper lot size money management and risk management to save and increase your capital.stay happy, blessed and motivated.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

Awantaha (Yesterday), kashifsial (Yesterday), zahid4x (Yesterday)

5. #3143 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial has a reputation beyond repute kashifsial's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      280 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,869 Times in 805 Posts

Overall trend of Australian dollar versus Canadian dollar currency pair is in uptrend we can see in H1 time frame that price is moving above the trend line which shows the buyers pressure, hopefully this will be the best opportunity for buyers,we must follow the trend to grab some profit, always use proper lot size money management and risk management to save and increase your capital.stay happy, blessed and motivated.
      Hi mate. on the DAILY AudCad price broke bearish trend line and made a rest at previous broken line....currently price is on a bullish trend looking at the 30 Mins time frame we can see price broke bullish line and its heading to previous price to retest and continue its bullish trend ... Good Night friend

6. #3144 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,044 Times in 1,938 Posts

hello dear friend I hope you are fine and enjoying your weekend with family and friends yes you are right Australian dollar is in bullish trend but in this case we have Canadian Dollar strong currency and we can see some weakness in H4 time frame in Australian Dollar versus Canadian Dollar currency pair so I think we have good opportunity to sell this currency pair and make some good profit on Monday it will give us any clear direction then we will act accordingly

7. #3145 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      7109 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,987 Times in 7,042 Posts

Well AUDCAD pair still looking strong bullish trend, but last working day this pair created bearish candle and i don't think that this pair will move to the downside more, because from weekly chart i can see last week this pair created big bullish candle and also recently this pair break his resistance level, so that i am expecting this pair will go upward more and i hope very soon we will see this pair at 0.9600 level and after that it may try to turning back into downside.

8. #3146 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Veralee is a jewel in the rough Veralee is a jewel in the rough Veralee is a jewel in the rough Veralee is a jewel in the rough Veralee's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear friend how are you I hope you are also fine and making analysis about different currencies pairs because market is fully closed due to weekend now I want to tell you about EuroCHF currency pair ,members as per my experience and opinion this will be the best opportunity for seller in next coming week because a perfect and beautiful Head and Shoulder pattern has been seen in H1 time frame which shows that price will be bearish, but don't think that this 100% accurate and financial advice always trade at your own risk ,best of luck and have a nice trading.
      Hey mate, how’s it going today? the EUR/CHF on the one-hour timeframe is trying to create the Head and Shoulder pattern but the second shoulder is still on the way and hope so that market will complete that shoulder on Monday and after that shoulder we will sell this pair from that resistance level for the rest of the next week as market will be expected to make the bearish move next week. Have a nice weekend.

9. #3147 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      543 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,758 Times in 1,190 Posts

Post AUDJPY

Hi mates how are you I hope you are doing well and enjoying weekend, good morning and have a nice weekend,now I am sharing my experience and analysis about Australian dollar against Japanies yen currency pair,dear price is moving in uptrend position so we have to follow the trend to get good profit, remember this is my own prediction you can place order by using your experience strategy and technique, always stay happy positive and motivated,best of luck and get ready for next coming week with great prediction and strategy.
      Attached Images  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

Jackroay (Today), Uc Browser (Today)

11. #3148 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Uc Browser is a splendid one to behold Uc Browser is a splendid one to behold Uc Browser is a splendid one to behold Uc Browser is a splendid one to behold Uc Browser is a splendid one to behold Uc Browser is a splendid one to behold Uc Browser is a splendid one to behold Uc Browser is a splendid one to behold Uc Browser's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi mates how are you I hope you are doing well and enjoying weekend, good morning and have a nice weekend,now I am sharing my experience and analysis about Australian dollar against Japanies yen currency pair,dear price is moving in uptrend position so we have to follow the trend to get good profit, remember this is my own prediction you can place order by using your experience strategy and technique, always stay happy positive and motivated,best of luck and get ready for next coming week with great prediction and strategy.

My dear friend audjpy will move more upper side and present chart analysis is audjpy candlesticks shows the strong uptrend signal it is very good opportunity for buying side so my dear friend I think crude oil will move more upper side and touch the audjpy so my dear friend what will you say about audjpy
      Uc Browser Letest Update

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uc Browser For This Useful Post:

Jackroay (Today)

13. #3149 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4088 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,737 Times in 6,037 Posts

AUdi pairs show no mercy on any pair if that is major or cross so my dear i am looking audjpy is more bullish the reason behind this jpy is weak currency in the last week so my dear open buy trades give you a good profit and target is 80 soon it touch and that is main resistance and then you ern good here and buy trades are looking in this week of trading

Reply to thread
    Page 315 of 315 ... 310 313 314 315

Subscribed to this Thread : 10