• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 89 of 89 ... 84 87 88 89

Thread: Golden trades trading journal

1. #881 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,806 Times in 1,644 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldentrades     
      Dear member we can see at New Zealand dollar versis Japan yen currency pair that price is moving in deciding Channel now we can also see a pinbar been formed in weekly time frame which shows the trend changed moreover price rejected back from trend line that is acting as support level hopefully price will be bullish in next coming week so I suggest to all new traders always use minimum lot size and stop loss limit.
      Essentials that are available and the specialized examination. Since today nzd jpy there is a buyer certainty which is exceptionally hazardous and it is over the United States which can get a ton of benefit and even misfortune, despite the fact that it will be an expectation that today the United States purchaser certainty is powerless Its s will go on Good benefit can be accomplished even in the individuals who will go towards purchasing.
      Munda 420 Trading Journal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Munda 420 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Today)

3. #882 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,266 Times in 444 Posts

Dear members we can see a breakout as per weekly time frame against Canadian dollar versis Japan yen currency pair now price is becoming weak after retesting the trendline now looking best opportunity for seller we can only get good profit by using money management and risk management so focus on market movement and place your order accordingly.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

Abdul Rauf Malhi (Today), hafsa (Today), Paro12 (Today), tender (Today)

5. #883 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,260 Times in 6,768 Posts

Dear members we can see a breakout as per weekly time frame against Canadian dollar versis Japan yen currency pair now price is becoming weak after retesting the trendline now looking best opportunity for seller we can only get good profit by using money management and risk management so focus on market movement and place your order accordingly.
      CADJPY price went to 76.93 from 76.04 yesterday and a complete bullish trend was formed but overall weekly chart is giving selling signal. I think CAD is going to weaker because of oil. last week price of oil jumped into 30$ barrel as a result a slight improvement was seen for CAD currency. i think this pair might goes below 76.00 soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Today)

7. #884 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1688 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,813 Times in 5,507 Posts

Hello my dear mate good evening. In here attached technical analysis chart is not good for me because i am looking and seeing my technical analysis chart of time frame h4 there i can see that price already down trend and price standing supporting level on price 76.34 but I think price will be again back to higher side and hit the price on his resistance level of price 77.25 I think if the price again back from descending level then must be need buy trade.

8. #885 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,243 Times in 1,113 Posts

Hi guys hope you all are enjoying weekend with your family and parents now I decided to share my opinion related to NZDCAD currency pair, currently this pair is traded at the price of @ 0.8328, we can look at monthly timeframe that price is facing strong support area where already price has been rejected many times so as per my thoughts and experience looking long term bulish setup up to highlighted resistance level @ 0.9712 approximately,so we have to use proper lot size, money management and risk management , thanks to visit my trading journal and encourage me to share my experience and strategies more.
      Assalam Walekum I hope you will be fine and let me tell you that according to me is the What is there now, Mazeed will be NZD CADUP above and if you want to put a tray in it, then I should put my health above it so that you can make maximum profit in it. And you must share your knowledge and now with us, because we too can get some information about it. And we can get good trade in it so that we can trade.thanks

9. #886 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades has much to be proud of Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,266 Times in 444 Posts

Hi guys I am sharing my thoughts and prediction about Australian dollar ,we can see in H1 time frame that price is moving below the trend line, parabolic sar is also showing sellers pressure, looking sellers opportunity,hope for best and have a nice weekend.
      Attached Images  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (Today), Paro12 (Today)

11. #887 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angry

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      277 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,640 Times in 2,820 Posts

Hi guys I am sharing my thoughts and prediction about Australian dollar ,we can see in H1 time frame that price is moving below the trend line, parabolic sar is also showing sellers pressure, looking sellers opportunity,hope for best and have a nice weekend.
      On the hourly H1 time period, we have a similar situation and here, the watershed is located around the level of 64.70 . Generally, it will be too early to hope for an upward movement since this level has not been broken through yet. Lets just wait for awhile. Moreover, the situation of the Fibo net can be noted ....

12. #888 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,243 Times in 1,113 Posts

Assalam Walekum HI you will be perfectly fine and let me tell you that what I feel is the AUDJPY And what is the JPY that is going to go DOWN and if you want to train at this time then according to me you should put it up So that you can get maximum profit in AUDJPY and share your knowledge with us with love About AUDJPY So that we too can profit by applying the upward train in AUDJPY

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paro12 For This Useful Post:

Ahmed12 (Today)

14. #889 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      605 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,386 Times in 2,283 Posts

Aud/Jpy looking so good and the strong bullish move on weekly time frame still continues and the resistance level is yet to be reached maybe or tomorrow or next week,that is a good and strong resistance level and from there we should wait for the market to start the reversal,If the market will get rejected from that level then we should not worry about getting into shorts after the confirmation,and you should not follow the false break out,so be an active trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 89 of 89 ... 84 87 88 89