• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 281 of 307 ... 276 279 280 281 282 283 286 ...
    Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3061

Thread: Golden trades trading journal

1. #2801 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,042 Times in 7,132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldentrades     
      Hi mates how are you hope everyone is fine
      Today my prediction is about Euro/USD pair
      As per daily time frame price is moving in rectangle which is showing in attached chart
      Rejected from upper horizontal line that is continuously resistance level
      Looking seller opportunity (bearish)
      Currently trading price is @ 1.0901
      👉 Follow this channel to grab some profit.
      Over the next few hours we can see that Eurusd is trying to rise because when I look at the Eurusd H1 chart my stochastic pendant is already pointing and we can see that Eurusd may try to reach 1.10200 of daily resistance but my stochastic is moving ahead H4 chart. The pendant is already pointing down that there will be a fierce fight from the seller to try to bring Eurusd back.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-23-2020), fragile (05-23-2020), ShantiMan (05-23-2020)

3. #2802 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,771 Times in 5,101 Posts

As per daily time frame price is moving in rectangle which is showing in attached chart
      Yes brother at the daily time frame the price of the Eur/Usd is moving in the rectangle and that's why when it touched the resistance the price has been repelled back while we can see the price touched the top bollinger band of the daily time frame also at the same price and now the price is decline with the strong power but to execute the short trade deal we should wait for the crossover of the middle bollinger band of the daily time frame.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-23-2020), fragile (05-23-2020)

5. #2803 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8206 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 42,456 Times in 11,702 Posts

I am not sure about the falling of eur/usd price. He is not weaker like gbp. So I have to observe the next week market to be sure about to next trend of the price. But the current level mean 1.9000 is weekly support so if the price can break this level and go down then we will be sure. Last day usd index could not do well. So before next first day this is difficult to say about the further trend of the price.
      +++ This is my Latest Journal Update++++

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14528323

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Fatima-Sahir (05-23-2020), ForexRider (05-23-2020), fragile (05-23-2020), ShantiMan (05-23-2020)

7. #2804 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2967 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 32,031 Times in 12,594 Posts

hey brother
      The euro opened the week on a sturdy footing, buoyed by a wonderful market temper because the precept economies commenced easing coronavirus lockdowns. The pair desired about 1.7% to discover sellers severa pips underneath 1.1000 mental diploma, right on the pinnacle of the horizontal channel, among 1.0770 and 1.0980 where the EUR/USD has remained trapped over the past months.
      The commonplace foreign money has given away profits during the last sessions withdrawing to the 1.0900 location, weighed by means of approach folks greenback energy as marketplace temper worsened amid the escalating tensions most of the us and China.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (05-23-2020)

9. #2805 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      532 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,686 Times in 1,168 Posts

Post GBPUSD

Hi guys how are you hope everyone is getting good profit
      My strategy and thoughts related to GBPUSD currency
      Overall trend of this currency pair is downtrend
      As per H1 time frame looking strongly bearish set-up
      Moving average is also showing seller pressure
      Current trading price of GBPUSD is @ 1.2162$
      Hopefully sellers will get good profit
      👉 Follow the trend to get good profit (trend is our best friend).
      Attached Images  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Goldentrades for this useful post.

ForexRider (05-23-2020), Interlock (05-23-2020), PhilipOscar (05-23-2020)

11. #2806 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,771 Times in 5,101 Posts

It's not possible now to make the profits from the market because now the market will remains closed for these two day's, the Gbp/Usd has retraces this week to the uppish side and when it touched the resistance and also the highest bollinger band of the 4H time frame the price started to declines so now the price is ready for the more declination.

12. #2807 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR has a reputation beyond repute MT5RockeR's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,265 Times in 949 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
      It's not possible now to make the profits from the market because now the market will remains closed for these two day's, the Gbp/Usd has retraces this week to the uppish side and when it touched the resistance and also the highest bollinger band of the 4H time frame the price started to declines so now the price is ready for the more declination.
      As for GBP / USD, I think that a new resistance level has been created on the hourly frame so it would be wise to wait for that level to be broken before thinking about buying.

13. #2808 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme has much to be proud of Sayemme's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,129 Times in 591 Posts

Name:  20200523_075015.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  294.3 KB

My analysis is quite same with you friend.I think the eurusd has got bounced in the upper bollinger area if daily time frame and getting below 1.09 area next week.

The pair maintained the bollinger channel nicely fir two months remaining in same support resistance area,a fresh breakout may take more time if this medium volatality not over.

14. #2809 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali is a glorious beacon of light M Ali's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Eur usd movement was very good and it is going strong buy now. I mean to say that I was going to go buy moving 5 hours ago
      And its pivot point 1.0903
      And my dear friends, as you know, its moving has already started in Buy
      And you can also take advantage of its movement, as soon as the market is opened on Monday, you have to trade in buy.
      And its resistance level is 1.0907
      Supporting levels 1.0899
      Don't give up Keep on

15. #2810 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Dadkalhora786 has a spectacular aura about Dadkalhora786 has a spectacular aura about Dadkalhora786's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURUSD will fall back down to retest the previous strong support zone , if it breaks it this time, we might be seeing a new resistance area

Reply to thread
    Page 281 of 307 ... 276 279 280 281 282 283 286 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 10