• Reply to thread
    Page 116 of 116 ... 111 114 115 116
    Results 1,151 to 1,155 of 1155

Thread: Golden trades trading journal

1. #1151 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,081 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goldentrades     
      Assalamu alaikum my all dear members how are you? Now I wanna share my thoughts and opinions related to EURUSD currency pair ,dear members as per H4 timeframe price is moving above the trend line hopefully price will hit support level then will be bulish so best of luck and have a nice trading.
      EURUSD is still the upward way and moving in the bullish pattern and we could see it's development the upward way and may could ascend to the objective and thus a decent benefit taking intentionally in the event that we are holding an exchange and should hang tight for the long haul benefit
      Sunny Trading Journal

Best answer contest prize section.

2. #1152 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,610 Posts

Assalamu alaikum my all dear members how are you? Now I wanna share my thoughts and opinions related to EURUSD currency pair ,dear members as per H4 timeframe price is moving above the trend line hopefully price will hit support level then will be bulish so best of luck and have a nice trading.
      Eur/Usd trying to make a true trend but it failed and Eur/Usd is now looking a bit bearish to me and I think that it will continue to fall today but if we look at the daily time frame then Eur/Usd is very much bullish so i think that this bearish movement is a correction and one can sell it for short term and then i think buy it from a lower level from a strong support would a very good buy position,currently it is on 1.0846 level.

3. #1153 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong has a reputation beyond repute Mr Kingkong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      284 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,388 Times in 1,840 Posts

Euro/usd the market opening because I am not expecting that market will rise to that level again. It broke the strong support and now looks like it will continue to make the bearish movement till the highest and now on 1.0867 area support level and from there maybe it will start to make the bullish movement next week,so you should be careful if you are looking for the bullish movement from here,so be a good trader and well earner.
      ...Mr.KingKong Trading Journal...
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13689623
      Guess trend section ....payment proof .....

4. #1154 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161 has a reputation beyond repute sidra161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      810 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,616 Times in 2,135 Posts

Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum good morning and have a nice day. dear trader hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear trader you have shared good analysis of EURUSD market. this currency pair is moving downward but after some time it will hit the below trend line then it will move upward and it will be buy trade on this currency pair

5. #1155 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01 has a brilliant future valour01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,983 Times in 825 Posts

hello mate, how are you? thank you for this useful information on EURUSD, with the market at 1.0844 using the moving average indicator by 4 hours, this market is bearish with high pips, it will follow this trend to about 1.0780 before the end of the day, i will advice we sell this EURUSD market and make some profits by the end of the day, thank you

Reply to thread
    Page 116 of 116 ... 111 114 115 116