I am:

perrcent is an unknown quantity at this point perrcent's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Lightbulb 70038500 perrcent

Weekly Returns. Opens every Monday and Closes every Friday.

PAMM Public Monitoring Link:
    https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...der=70038500#/

Balance Chart:
    https://widgets.ifxdb.com/widget.php...e=28&g=balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thumbs up Last week's profit.

Name: PAMM real profit 70038500.jpg Views: 2255 Size: 42.4 KB

Last week profit percent was +13.51% but registered as +13.51% in Monthly profit in PAMM monitoring. This account has been an account that had been through many multiple trading strategies used and made my graph and stats look so messed up. I will stick to only 1 trading strategy on this account for long term so stats won't show red numbers. I'll update this more often now since I'm much more confident on my trading strategy than before. My strategy still needs more polishing and give me time to improve this account. I actually have other accounts that aren't public and will see which strategy has the best and publicize the best performance for better profit potential.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Arrow Decimation Method

Name: Instaforex Profitable Trading Strategy.jpg Views: 378 Size: 203.4 KB

Been tracking currency pairs that work with the strategy and decimating those that don't work and only the pairs that accumulate points in the long-term will be left behind in the account. Tracking them by inputting the points on the cell and summing them up from the previous data cell to obtain the total sum per month. The pairs highlighted in green are the market pairs that actually have the incline point accumulation based on the point chart. I've summed up the total points on the right chart and in the long-term has been in profit.

Currency Pairs Traded:
    GBP/AUD
    EUR/AUD
    EUR/USD
    CAD/SEK
    EUR/GBP
    AUD/SEK

The end of February 2020 will mark an even more accurate data for the strategy.

4. #4 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool Stale Week

Name: PAMM real profit 70038500_2.jpg Views: 1410 Size: 41.9 KB
    Last week has been so stale for my account gains. I looked at my account history and noticed that there are still market pairs in this account that aren't consistent in profit. By the end of this month, we will take down those market pairs and continue with the ones that will be profitable. I'm not worrying that much 'cause I have other accounts that are in demo and I will 2 new accounts that will be Public PAMM at the start of Match 2020. So we will all have to wait for that. Wish me more gains in the future. Cheers!

5. #5 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Avalee is an unknown quantity at this point Avalee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    One of best service we do is instagram promotion with real active followers , likes , Views , comments , IGTV and Live also we have Subscription for Auto likes and Auto views. cheap twitter followers

6. #6 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

weediquette is an unknown quantity at this point weediquette's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here. smart cards

Reply to thread