to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: What are the most traded currency pairs on the forex market?

1. #1 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456 has much to be proud of Anas3456's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    201 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,494 Times in 870 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thumbs up What are the most traded currency pairs on the forex market?

There are eight Major currencies on the forex market. That are most traded in the market and trader like to trade on it. Other brackets include Crosses and Exotic currency pairs, which are less commonly traded and all relatively illiquid (i.e., not easily exchanged for cash).
    EUR
    Euro
    USD
    US Dollar
    JPY
    Japanese Yen
    GBP
    British Pound
    CHF
    Swiss Franc
    AUD
    Australian Dollar
    CAD
    Canadian Dollar
    NZD
    N. Zealand Dollar

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

KingOfForum is a jewel in the rough KingOfForum is a jewel in the rough KingOfForum is a jewel in the rough KingOfForum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    General introduction to the Forex market

The Forex market is one of the platforms that provides a direct currency trading transaction mechanism with an online system that involves many parties including Buyers (Buyers) sellers (Sellers) as direct actors and Brokers as service providers that provide trading platform and Liquidity providers as parties provide market liquidity. Because the title is the Forex market, the commodity instrument traded is a currency commodity where buyers and sellers can make a profit or profit from changes in price movements or currency values ​​that occur through the buy and sell options made.

In the structure and mechanism of currency trading (Forex) only currencies that have a high level of liquidity and volatility are usually attracted by traders to be transacted because currencies that have high liquidity levels with high volatility with a very aggressive range of movements are able to provide quick profits. compared to currencies that have low volatility. In the Forex world, the major currencies that are traded are always paired or have a pair to match the domination and influence of their price or value in order to measure the strength and weakness of the currency and this is called a currency pair.

In general, currency pairs or currency pairs that are commonly traded on the Forex market because they are considered to have quick prospects and opportunities to make a profit or profit so that many traders are traded consisting of three currency pairs, namely:

PAIR MAJOR (Major Currency Pairs)

Major pairs are the names for the most traded major currency pairs because they have high liquidity and volatility, are the most liquid and most aggressive, in which the US dollar (USD) is the favorite currency to match. Major currency pairs or major pairs consist of EUR / USD, GBP / USD, AUD / USD, NZD / USD, USD / JPY, USD / CAD and USD / CHF.
    For a deeper understanding of the major currency pairs, the following table of currency pairs / major pairs is presented from the illustration below.

Name: mata uang major i.jpg Views: 10 Size: 41.7 KB

MAJOR CROSS-PAIR / MINOR-PAIR

Currency pairs that are traded in the forex market are Minor or Cross pairs, namely currency pairs in which there is no US dollar (USD) but are considered to have Liquidity and volatility that are included in the Medium group and are suitable to be used as transaction instruments for traders. market players who want to reduce the impact of the risk of loss faced compared to using a major pair. These Minor or Cross currency pairs move not as responsive as major pairs so they are safer to trade. Currency pairs that are classified as Minor or Cross pairs consist of three non-USD main currencies, namely EUR, JPY and GBP which are called EURO Cross, YEN Cross and Pound Cross are contested and paired with major currencies such as CHF, NZD, AUD and CAD.

The following shows an illustration of the image of a cross pair or minor currency pair below that traders can choose to trade with.

Name: GBP cross 4.jpg Views: 10 Size: 28.3 KB

Name: cross yen 3.jpg Views: 10 Size: 36.2 KB

Name: euro cross 2.jpg Views: 10 Size: 31.8 KB

PAIR EKSOTIS

Yang terakhir ini di sebut dengan pasangan mata uang eksotis atau pair eksotis yaitu jenis pasangan mata uang yang ditawarkan broker namun jarang di transaksikan oleh para trader karena memiliki tingkat likuiditas dan volatilitas yang rendah yang menyebabkan biasa komisi dan spread yang di kenakan broker mejadi tinggi untuk memperdagangkan pair eksotis ini sehingga tidak Semua broker menyediakan layanan pair eksotis ini . Semua mata uang diluar mata uang utama ( pair mayor) disebut dengan pair eksotis dan ditujukan untuk mata uang negara negara berkembang.

Berikut di tampilkan beberapa pair eksotis yag di sediakan broker untuk di tradingkan .
    ATTACH=CONFIG]334794[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Wael Abuelaish is on a distinguished road Wael Abuelaish's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    62 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone .. Really, my friend, I think that the euro-dollar pair is the most popular and popular pair .. The euro area is one of the largest economies in the world, and therefore the euro dollar attracts a variety of investors and traders alike..and other exciting characteristics of this pair are The overlap between the European and American trading session, which is the most active and volatile trading session and momentum is often very high during those times. This makes it more attractive to trade because wider volatility is often equal to more investment opportunities. Also, the US dollar has a unique role in the forex markets because it is the global reserve currency and is used to settle most international transactions. Thus, the US dollar is the most traded currency in the world.

4. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1035 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,911 Times in 3,334 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Anas3456     
    There are eight Major currencies on the forex market. That are most traded in the market and trader like to trade on it. Other brackets include Crosses and Exotic currency pairs, which are less commonly traded and all relatively illiquid (i.e., not easily exchanged for cash).
    EUR
    Euro
    USD
    US Dollar
    JPY
    Japanese Yen
    GBP
    British Pound
    CHF
    Swiss Franc
    AUD
    Australian Dollar
    CAD
    Canadian Dollar
    NZD
    N. Zealand Dollar
    Most traded currency pairs in Forex

The most traded currency pairs in Forex trading market is EUR USD and GBP USD currency pair both of these currency pairs are major currency pairs and they move mostly in the same Direction they moves against the US dollar many traders like to do trading in euro USD and GBP USD because they also moves fast and traders can make a very good profit on these currency pairs

5. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Switithe has a spectacular aura about Switithe has a spectacular aura about Switithe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think its EURUSD, and then USDJPY. I like to trade on USDJPY as you can easily predict market if you trade with the trend then you can easily make good amount of profit only from this single important pair.

6. #6 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,206 Times in 294 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Anas3456     
    EUR
    Euro
    USD
    US Dollar
    JPY
    Japanese Yen
    GBP
    British Pound
    CHF
    Swiss Franc
    AUD
    Australian Dollar
    CAD
    Canadian Dollar
    NZD
    N. Zealand Dollar
    There are so many currency pairs are available in Forex for doing trading but many traders like to do trading on major currency pairs because major currency pairs moves fast and a traders can make good profit on days the currency pairs
    Sohnikuri Trading Journal.
    Visit my Trading Journal.
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

7. #7 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

cheezious875 is an unknown quantity at this point cheezious875's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes, 5G does bring some advantages, but it's probably only going to be on relatively costly phones this year (although I have some hope for the upcoming TCL 10 5G) and 4G service will be great for the next several years. 5G is still a bleeding-edge feature in 2020, and it will remain a cutting-edge one in 2021.

Reply to thread