• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: How can i earn 50$ bonus from one post.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

younasmialvi is a glorious beacon of light younasmialvi is a glorious beacon of light younasmialvi is a glorious beacon of light younasmialvi is a glorious beacon of light younasmialvi is a glorious beacon of light younasmialvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How can i earn 50$ bonus from one post.

Assalam o alaikum friends. By the grace of almighty ALLAH i am fine and enjoying the company of MT5 forex forum very much. I read in mt5 forum many times that we can get 50 dollars bonus from single post. Friends i also want to get this amount but i don't know how. Kindly tell me what should i do for this.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to younasmialvi for this useful post.

a1hassan (02-13-2020), Daffodil (02-15-2020), Hani990 (02-13-2020), Omer Afzal (02-13-2020), Syedirshadhusainshah (02-13-2020), tahir ahmed (02-13-2020), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,726 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by younasmialvi     
      Assalam o alaikum friends. By the grace of almighty ALLAH i am fine and enjoying the company of MT5 forex forum very much. I read in mt5 forum many times that we can get 50 dollars bonus from single post. Friends i also want to get this amount but i don't know how. Kindly tell me what should i do for this.
      Dear friend according to my opinions it is difficult job but I can say it impossible job to get 50$ on one post I will tell you why. Dear at this forum peoples don't appreciate each others and bonus is depending upon the quality and quality is depending upon thanks. Many of times I have shared this topic with peoples that thanks are very important for all of us and thanks can make our posts popular. So many members were feeling agree with me but still they don't like the posts of others.

4. The following 8 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

a1hassan (02-13-2020), Hani990 (02-13-2020), Syedirshadhusainshah (02-13-2020), Unregistered (5)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

a1hassan has a spectacular aura about a1hassan has a spectacular aura about a1hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member one thing you should keep in mind regarding to earn 50$ from single post is that most important thing in posting is the quality of the content in the post and thread.More the quality of the content more the people will gave thanks and more the earning.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to a1hassan for this useful post.

Hani990 (02-13-2020), younasmialvi (02-13-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Hot

Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1 is a splendid one to behold Asifali1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you want to get 50 USD on one post then your post quality should be very good We also try to ensure that the quality of our posts is very good. But we do not know what kind of post is open so that we get 50 USD But our attempt is that we open a better quality post. So that we also get more thanks, due to which we will get more bonus And we also need to be given more bonus so that we can trade successfully in forex trading.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Asifali1 for this useful post.

Omer Afzal (02-13-2020), younasmialvi (02-13-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Rimsh33 is a splendid one to behold Rimsh33 is a splendid one to behold Rimsh33 is a splendid one to behold Rimsh33 is a splendid one to behold Rimsh33 is a splendid one to behold Rimsh33 is a splendid one to behold Rimsh33 is a splendid one to behold Rimsh33's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends are absolutely right that we should create a good quality information posting, yet we can get a $ 50 bonus, if our posts do not do a good quality information posting then we cannot get up to 50 bonuses at all, so we should get more To get more bonuses than we should create a posting, then only we can succeed because mt5 forum is very good platform.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Rimsh33 for this useful post.

Hani990 (02-13-2020), younasmialvi (02-13-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

YES YOU CAN 50$ PER POST FOR GETTING THIS BONUS YOU HAVE CREATE HIGH QUALITY OF POST'S, or Informative post you have to create here which post's or thread give knowledge to other forum members there is importance of quality if Post quality is better you will earn more bonuses from here mt5 forum give us best opportunity we have to took benefit and work according to forum rules then good bonuses can be earned

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Rockstar12 for this useful post.

Hani990 (02-13-2020), Omer Afzal (02-13-2020), younasmialvi (02-13-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      367 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wit the way this forum is now there is now there is no way that you can make up to $50 from any post in this forum there is no need for you to deceive your self. Even though you post a post that is as long as a complete book of 300 page and you got fifthy thousand likes in the post you will still get not more than $0.02 at most. So do not over stress your self.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to blessing76 for this useful post.

Omer Afzal (02-13-2020), younasmialvi (02-13-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,073 Times in 754 Posts

Honestly, I haven't heard before that anyone got 50$ bonus for one post. Anyway, you should do your best and try to create authentic threads and posts with valuable content. Just share new ideas or strategies. Besides,avoid excessive punctuation marks and of course the spelling and grammatical mistakes should be avoided.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to borsawya For This Useful Post:

younasmialvi (02-15-2020)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal is a jewel in the rough Omer Afzal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello brother hope you are doing good.
      brother you asking about 50 dollar for one post, then its possible if all people help others with thanks and then we will get perfect bonus from one post, every post is demanding thanks and if we get each other thanks daily then we will get good bonus.
      "JOIN ME AS A FRIEND, MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU, ALWAYS WELCOME"
      THANK YOU

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Omer Afzal For This Useful Post:

19. #10 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi everyone , how is everyone doing ? I hope everyone is doing wonderful wonderfully well on this mt5 forum . according to my own point of view , mt 5 is a good platform for every members and if you have to make quality threads and posts with meaningful and understandable words first for you to be able to receive 50 dollars bonus from your posting . you have to work very hard on this platform by making your post interesting with readable words and clear statements.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Famoch For This Useful Post:

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2