• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Today market is close

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

Mubashir40 is a name known to all Mubashir40 is a name known to all Mubashir40 is a name known to all Mubashir40 is a name known to all Mubashir40 is a name known to all Mubashir40 is a name known to all Mubashir40's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Today market is close

Assalamu alaikum my dear friend good evening my dear friend today is a market closing day over trading is just going to close today if anyone start a trade then close it immediately if that it is in profit

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mubashir40 for this useful post.

Syedirshadhussainshah (02-13-2020), Usa teacher (02-14-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan is a splendid one to behold merishkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mubashir40     
      Assalamu alaikum my dear friend good evening my dear friend today is a market closing day over trading is just going to close today if anyone start a trade then close it immediately if that it is in profit
      market is closed at Friday night and Sunday yesterday two days off day and we have time to analyse market and set our targets for next week and we need to analyse the market in these days technically and fundamentally for safe trading make profit in coming week

4. The Following User Says Thank You to merishkhan For This Useful Post:

Syedirshadhussainshah (02-13-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Doh

Syedirshadhussainshah has a spectacular aura about Syedirshadhussainshah has a spectacular aura about Syedirshadhussainshah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member market is only closed on the saturday anad the sunday .other all the days market willbe open saturday and the sunday is the day of the rest .if we are wanted to set the good life the enjoy the life .and on the working days many of the people work more and more due to that market is closed they will be try to be the rest all market close day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Syedirshadhussainshah For This Useful Post:

Nisha112 (02-14-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch is a splendid one to behold Famoch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi everyone , how is everyone doing ? I hope everyone is doing wonderfully well on this mt5 forum. According to my own point of view , forex market is 24 hours market and it will open around Sunday late evening time and closes around Friday late evening time . forex market will definitely close today around late evening time in late america session trading period . so when you trade today make sure you close your trade around evening time today.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Famoch For This Useful Post:

Moonkhan (02-14-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Doh

Muzamil7365 will become famous soon enough Muzamil7365 will become famous soon enough Muzamil7365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, Your quote is really true because today is the last day of weak. so all trader care full of trading . i suggestion all trader to take profit and close the all profit able trade because they enjoying the weal end....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzamil7365 For This Useful Post:

Moonkhan (02-14-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Usa teacher will become famous soon enough Usa teacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mubashir40     
      Hello, how are you friends Today the market will be closed has After which we will get profit And today i am happy

12. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, you are absolutely right. Forex market will be closed today and will be open again monday. Forex market is a very good online business on which many members are working and working hard to get success.

13. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,073 Times in 754 Posts

That's right. Today the market is off but I think we should exploit this day to refresh our minds and reconsider our plans to be ready to a new week with better ideas and more goals.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to borsawya for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

15. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,493 Times in 607 Posts

My dear brother don't worry about losing of market because it's the beauty of Forex trading market that close at weekend so we should take rest as well as take weekly analysis of Forex trading market for better trading to earn profit. I agree with you we should need to close our trades at Friday because everybody want to close their trades and make withdrawal of profits.

16. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes bro today day is marketing close day at the mid night market has to closed, if anyone has trade at the time he should to closed it immediately before market has to shut down no more risk trader should take beacuse market has own rule and next where it will be moved no one knows so don't try to take risk closed all trades immediately although if they run into loss or Profit your next step will saved your account from the critical situation more you secured your account more Profit you will earn in future trading

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2