• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: [Overview] How you can grow your forex small capital into a large capital.

1. #11 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,924 Times in 4,530 Posts

Growing small trading capital into a bigger capital in the market is possible, but this doesn't means a trader should not be realistic in the market, I think being unrealistic is something that use to prevent this from happening in the market, many trader having small capital wants to turn it into big capital within just few trading days. Forex trading doesn't work this way, we need patience, consistency and time to achieve a good success. And aside from this a trader need to have a quality trading strategy which is a result of constant learning and practicing. Lastly be very calm when it we are loosing, for sure Loss will come but we need to learn from every bit of it.
      visit here 👇 for price action opportunities https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

2. #12 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cold

Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich is a name known to all Asinivich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raw100     
      - Open two trades at the same time but let it have a different take profit and make sure you are trading based on the market trend and not trade against the trend.
      - Always allow your take profit hit your take profit target area
      - If the market is going against you, don't wait for it to hit your stop loss target area or you can modify stop loss to reduce and cut loss.
      - Control your greedy attitude by not thinking that you can make enough profit or grow your small capital into a large capital in a day.
      - Control your emotion by not allowing yourself to be afraid of loss or thinking the market price movement will run away with your money.
      - Have a plan and strategy. This will enable you determine how much of profit you want to make per each trade.
      Allow me to give my answers regarding the points you have mentioned above.

1. Opening 2 trades at the same time with different level of stop loss or take profit does not change anything and may ruin the consistency of our trading plan. Be sure to do things with a similar setup and if we want to get more results, we can increase the risk with more lot size or extend the take profit.

2. If the market is moving against our trades, we should not modify our stop loss to prevent creating a new habit of inconsistency because if we keep doing this, we will have no worries in changing our setups and it may lead to a destructive habit that makes us feel less confident in setting the appropriate level of stop-loss each time we trade. Be disciplined and stick with the rules.

3. No need to control greed because it is not the attitude we should worry about. Simply focus to follow the money management to trade and achieve the target we have set before, then stop whenever we have completed our target without opening more new trades. Be grateful for what we have achieved today and start fresh trades tomorrow.

4. Emotions cannot be fully controlled by they can be pressed by focusing on logical things with our trading system and management. As long as we stick around with everything we have created and discipline with them, we will not have any big issues regarding our emotions.

5. Plan and trading strategy are already included in the trading system and we must do this and prepare everything in the first place right before we start observing the market and make the analysis.
      Please come to my journal. Advice and encouragement needed! Asinivich - Trading journal

3. For the posts posted after 30.12.19 the likes will be displayed after 01.03.20.
    4. #13 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ediouscal is on a distinguished road Ediouscal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default [Overview] How you can grow your forex small capital into a large capital.

To grow a small capital to large capital requires a lot of knowledge on the part of the trader,good trading knowledge that will lead to developing a good trading skill is what the trader needs,then you will need a lot of patience too which is actually very important,trading with small capital can be very tasking,because the profit margin will be small most of the time,so a trader needs a lot of patience to grow the capital to something substantial to trade with,that is why a lot of patience and discipline is needed in this regard to make a headway,if not frustration can set in and the trader might sometimes want to be greedy and that an cause a major set back.

5. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity has a reputation beyond repute Poshentity's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1800 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,487 Times in 1,864 Posts

It is necessary for traders that wants to be successful in the forex market to make sure the grow their trading Capital. The larger trading Capital can give a trader an opportunity to practice some trading techniques which will later on bring big profits to the trader. To grow the trading Capital in the Forex market requires a lot of discipline and dedication coupled with a very good trading strategy that can be used to make consistent profits and thereby leading to the enlargement of the trading account if the trader wishes to do so.
      For a trader to be able to grow his trading Capital, there should be a high level of discipline and greed plus emotions Should not used in the forex market so as not to losse the trading Capital.

6. #15 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

Osas will become famous soon enough Osas will become famous soon enough Osas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are technically interested in the growth of the account that you have in mind for trading, this would require greater discretion and trading with discipline because many people are not patient with their attitude that make it loose the business union into a position that could make losses more frequent, we need to engage in the forex market with discipline because that is the only characteristics that can automatically make our dream come true, whenever we approach trading without tuning about the consequences of the actions that we take as traders, that would make things more difficult for us because we have understood that the business is actually about getting the best which is something that makes sense, which is why traders need discipline always.

7. #16 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,062 Times in 1,108 Posts

Day buyers should not hazard greater than 1% of their foreign exchange account on a unmarried trade. You need to make that a difficult and speedy rule. That means, in case your account carries $1,000, then the maximum you will want to danger on a alternate is $10. If your account includes $10,000, you shouldn't chance more than $a hundred in keeping with change.Even incredible buyers have strings of losses; in case you keep the danger on each trade small, a losing streak can't notably use up your capital. Risk is decided by means of the difference among your entry charge and the fee at which your forestall-loss order is going into effect, extended by means of the placement size and the pip cost.

8. For the posts posted after 30.12.19 the likes will be displayed after 01.03.20.
    9. #17 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

People say that trading with small capital in the market is actually a disadvantages because you are not going to experience successful trading without trading with high potential trades, this assumption is not correct because we gave several times to trade and make something good in the market because we told ourselves that money management is because of the fact that we more than accomplished what we are doing, whenever we told ourselves about trading, it would make sense to indeed understand that we have something interesting that would make it possible to trade with discipline which means that we may issue our accounts without understanding the real money management that we are willing to use for trading which is very important.

10. For the posts posted after 30.12.19 the likes will be displayed after 01.03.20.
    11. #18 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu is a splendid one to behold Eruwu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      377 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,030 Times in 409 Posts

I just believe that forex is a business with great opportunities where we can accomplish the real opportunity without challenges, but when we have small capital for trading in the forex market, it could bind us into trading without getting it into our account, unfortunately we need to give ourselves many opportunities to do things that can make us accountable for earning, you don't want to make money from the market without risk management mechanism because there are disadvantages that can accommodate something that is always wrong, we should trade as people that are prepared to do whatever it takes to become profitable through the right opportunity and channel. Small capital means you need to be extraordinary careful with your trading.

12. #19 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,058 Times in 613 Posts

in current situation everyone want to invest small capital and have a mind to earn good profit the same condition is in Forex trading here also trader want to grow a big capital with the investment of small capital it's not impossible but really difficult task we can convert our small capital into a large capital with the help of undermentioned rules
      1. Before you are going to start the trading you should prepare your rules and regulation
      2. put your rules in black and white and read out them on daily basis
      3. you should make yourself count rigidly to act under the rules
      4. always place your lot in smallest size
      5. try to catch small pips
      6. always follow the trend
      7. don't try to earn more than your fixed target and stay away from the greed
      8. maximum target should not be fixed more than 5%.

13. #20 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8114 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,549 Times in 3,818 Posts

To grow our small equity into the Forex field is not so easy and simple because here we have to perform some proper risk as well as money management with the help of good strategy and plan because if we are not maintaining the rules its becomes impossible for a trader to be with the market always .Patience here plays a very important role because if we want to multiply the amount in a very short time ,we have to take some unnecessary risk and that can be very much fatal which can make a trader to be with the high danger level and ultimately will take him to the blow up zone where instead of money making he can lose all his money equity in short span.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2