• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Why You don't make profit

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

duro will become famous soon enough duro will become famous soon enough duro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      600 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why You don't make profit

It is quite easy to be fascinated about engaging in forex trading but the disappointing part lies in the lack of the necessary zeal and motivation. without the right zeal and motivation your mindset is already distorted, therefore your possibilities of having a proper understanding of forex trading is waived. At this point you trade on your own bias instead of the market sentiments. most traders do not understand that the market have patterns of movement and risks inherent; it is this patterns we normally apply our indicators to in placing trades. As a trader if you don't have the mindset of a business man, you will constantly run out of the market. Be a business man first before learning the rudiments in forex.
      Veesney.blogspot.com

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to duro for this useful post.

Duaa (02-14-2020), FX Rehan (02-14-2020), jariman (02-14-2020), muzamil malik (02-14-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

muzamil malik will become famous soon enough muzamil malik will become famous soon enough muzamil malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I lost my money for the first time because I did not follow risk to reward ratio principle and money management. Money management is one of the basic things in forex trading. You can put SL by averaging 1/10th part of your investment. It is very necessary to make money online for the forex trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to muzamil malik For This Useful Post:

FX Rehan (02-14-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman is a name known to all jariman is a name known to all jariman is a name known to all jariman is a name known to all jariman is a name known to all jariman is a name known to all jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2039 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

the first thing you must do when you want to pursue the forex business is learning. yes, many traders experience loss because they don't want to learn first, they are only profit oriented. even though the forex business carries a huge risk. when you don't know how to manage that risk, you can be sure you won't be able to make a profit.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jariman For This Useful Post:

FX Rehan (02-14-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FX Rehan has a spectacular aura about FX Rehan has a spectacular aura about FX Rehan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes sir, you spoke very well why we do not profit .In Profit Forex Trading, only those people who have a lot of experience or those who have done a lot of learning. When we do some work, then if we know about it, then only then we will be able to earn profit from that work and we will not be able to do other wise We will lose .That's why we need to know everything about forex before trading it .

8. #5 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Duaa will become famous soon enough Duaa will become famous soon enough Duaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear yes you share a good question i think when we realize that we gain more profit then we can not do so so we should be want to given a less profit we should not see a dream if we can do so then we can never gain himself goal first of all we should be want to happy to gain a less profit from forex if we think about less earning then one day we see that our earning is extend day by day

9. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

TFA is an unknown quantity at this point TFA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

maybe try with a demo account first
      The Forex Army is where forex traders from all over the world come together to scalp the forex market with highly specialized MetaTrader 4 tools and technologies.

10. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Doh

Syedirshadhussainshah has a spectacular aura about Syedirshadhussainshah has a spectacular aura about Syedirshadhussainshah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forex member the people who can be not take the orofit the main reason of that is they can be start the forex trading without the learning.if we are wanted to achived the success then workhard learning is mkst impoetant for every one .we should be gain the experience and the knowledge by the forex trading.and to achived the success in the forex trading the knowledge and the experience is most important.

Reply to thread