• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Does long term trading is more profitable?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544 has much to be proud of mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,064 Times in 1,108 Posts

If you're just getting began in making an investment, day buying and selling can also appear to be a super manner to earn six-discern earnings every year irrespective of what the market does. At least that's what many advertisements for various buying and selling systems and offerings might also lead you to agree with. However, the truth is that few humans can actually earn a residing from day trading -- and plenty of find themselves lots of bucks in the hollow before they are able to say "penny inventory."To illustrate this, don't forget an instance of a dealer who enters and exits 30 trades inside the common day. Well, at $20 in step with spherical-journey trade ($10 every when they buy and sell) and about 250 trading days consistent with 12 months, this provides up to a incredible $a hundred and fifty,000 in commissions over the path of a 12 months. In different phrases, you would want to earn buying and selling profits of $a hundred and fifty,000 simply to break even.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan is a glorious beacon of light jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1757 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can do long term trading, short term trading or both trading strategy at the same time. But from my trading experience when we trade for long term it help is to get relax on trading. if we trade on short term market or scalping then most of the time we need to give on the market. when the trade come we need to notice. But long term trading do not need hurry because long term trading do not come overnight. It need time to form. If we analysis the market every weekend and mark some good trade then we can see the update of this mark trade. when it come our desire level then we can trade here. from long term trading we can get maximum earning with minimum risk. So we can say long term trading is more profitable than short term trading.

3. #23 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese is a glorious beacon of light johese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1057 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is actually not what I believe is right because we cannot leave the people that are trading in the forex business with the short term strategy are making losses, it will happen that whenever we are experiencing losses in the market it will make us experience something else, there are owing that would happen to make losses happen without which it will be impossible to gain something that we may need, under the circumstances, we understand that many traders don't understand what they are doing in the forex business have some implications which might lead to losses when they trading, we cannot engage into trading without experience and existing that paid would always happen, this might result in the indirect things that we are experiencing.

4. #24 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,252 Times in 1,874 Posts

Long-term trades by short-term traders often end badly. Itís rather like a sprinter launching at full speed in a one-mile race. Equally disastrous is when a long-term trader targets a pair using short-term reasoning. Test yourself using the risk-free demo account and see which trading style suits you best. Once youíve found a balance of risk and profit that suits your goals, you can start working on building your portfolio.

To recap: if you like the thrill of competition and wish to challenge yourself daily while in the pursuit of profit, then perhaps you should try short-term trading first. Just remember that the risk of volatility is always there, so donít guess.
      Top tip: trade less volatile pairs that have high trading volumes. Compare lower time periods on the charts, and set an attractive Take Profit and a tight Stop Loss.
      Alternatively, if you donít have the time to spend an hour or two each day looking for opportunities, then perhaps short-term trading is not for you. If youíd prefer trades that can be left on the burner to simmer for a while, then long-term is definitely an option to consider.

5. #25 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,946 Times in 1,973 Posts

you will discover that long term trade is less profitable. The only advantage I can find in long term trades is that these type of trade makes you less concerned with the daily volatility of the forex market. This invariably means that you will be taking lesser risks based on volatility of the market,it seems many successful traders that have made money from trading did so with long term trading.One trader can say long term trading is more profitable than short term trading and one can say short term trading is more profitable than long term trading.

6. For the posts posted after 30.12.19 the likes will be displayed after 01.03.20.
    7. #26 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Saddique will become famous soon enough Saddique's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to my opinion the long term trading can be more beneficial. Then the short term investments but for this you should have more knowledge about the market how it's going and about piars that are going up in the market at the time you start you are investment

8. #27 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad is a name known to all evanshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many trading methods which are all profitable if the trader understands them well and has tried them long enough to recognize their weaknesses and strengths because each method has its own tools and conditions
      If long-term trading is your choice in trading, you must first get to know the advantages and disadvantages of this type of trading in order to benefit from it in the largest possible way and achieve the profits you want
      Long-term trading needs to choose a large format for analysis. It is wrong to rely on the 1 hour chart in order to do long-term trading, but you have to choose a daily, weekly and monthly chart.
      You also need to understand that you do not need many trading opportunities, but one or two opportunities suffice for you, then choose them according to a good analysis of the chart and identify strong entry and exit places.
      Long-term trading needs a lot of patience, whether in choosing trading opportunities or in following them, so you have to be a patient and fully controlled trader in your feelings.

9. #28 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,060 Times in 615 Posts

my dear forum fellow according to my experience if you have a healthy fund state then you will be a long term trader and it will be helpful for you and if you have a little capital in your account then the short term trading is best for your self so make the decision according to your available capital in your account. always capital available in your account and lot size are the the major weapon to earn some good profit.

10. For the posts posted after 30.12.19 the likes will be displayed after 01.03.20.
    11. #29 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,060 Times in 615 Posts

my dear respected forum follows according to my experience if you have a good fund in your account then you can earn the good profit by trading I would like to explain that healthy fund state hide your mistakes in this way you can survive in the market for the long time and easily you are a cold can bear the ups and downs of the market according to my mind set hell the capital of the faster weapon to enter in the Forex on the other hand if you have a shot capital have you got entered in the market your account will not be able to one jerk of market that's why I always prefer and says that healthy capital earns healthy profit.

12. #30 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,077 Times in 1,260 Posts

Trading long term is not the most profitable system of trading although it is very profitable,it has been argued that scalpers make more profits than long term traders,what long term traders is that they trade with so ease and less tension,traders do not have to be looking for signals every minutes like scalpers,and a trade can last for weeks and sometimes for months even,long term trading has less signals but you can be very sure of the signals you get because they will probably come from high time frame which makes it more reliable than the short term signals we will get from the market,long term trading will require much more patience from the trader than short term trading

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3