• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What day does the bonus get ....???

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

FX Rehan has a spectacular aura about FX Rehan has a spectacular aura about FX Rehan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question What day does the bonus get ....???

I am new in mt5 forum, I do not know about this, please give me a little guide on what date do you get bonus and what do we do, we will get a good bonus. ???

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to FX Rehan for this useful post.

Anwarkhan059 (02-14-2020), SajidBaloch (02-14-2020), Zee89577 (02-14-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Anwarkhan059 will become famous soon enough Anwarkhan059's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear if you are new to this then I am going to tell you that you will receive your bonus on Friday night . But you can see your bonus amount on your ID at afternoon Friday. The amount of bonus totally depends on your effort that you have done on mt5 forum. If you have done a lot and your post and thread according to the rules and regulation of this forum then I hope you will receive some good bonus.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Anwarkhan059 for this useful post.

Nisha112 (02-14-2020), Unregistered (2), Zee89577 (02-14-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,493 Times in 607 Posts

My dear brother the birthday is Friday and mostly it is transfer at night roundabout 11 pm. sometime it will be transfer in next week because of some technical errors or calculations etc. if your bonus will be late don't worry about it is a common problem that is many time occurred so you are advised to not wait for bonus receiving but work on mt5 forum with progressively.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nauman999 For This Useful Post:

Zee89577 (02-14-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Flirty

Abdurrehman is on a distinguished road Abdurrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

every time you get good bonus on forex
      Forex avalible in 24 houres you work every time on forex
      and gett good profite on forex you need to work hard on forex and spend lot time on forex and you get good profite

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Abdurrehman for this useful post.

Nisha112 (02-14-2020), Zee89577 (02-14-2020)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112 is a splendid one to behold Nisha112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend you are absolutely right we get bonus friday friday on forex trading is very good online business from surat if we work hard on it more hard work then we can get good bonus whatsapp very good online profitable world Wild business.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha112 For This Useful Post:

Zee89577 (02-14-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12 is a glorious beacon of light Rockstar12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The bonus counting day is Friday each Friday bonus will be counted, some time it gets late but there is nothing to take any kind of tension our bonus will be credit at mid night or next week because of teachical problems but you don't worry about your bonus, your bonus has been credit in your account in real time just you have to wait, and work here as you work on daily routine and make informative post and thread then you will get good bonus from here,

12. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Zee89577 is a splendid one to behold Zee89577 is a splendid one to behold Zee89577 is a splendid one to behold Zee89577 is a splendid one to behold Zee89577 is a splendid one to behold Zee89577 is a splendid one to behold Zee89577 is a splendid one to behold Zee89577's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Friday is the day when the bonus against the posts and Threads is posted in the accounts of the traders and it is the last day of the trading week so if someone gets the bonus on Friday we should not hurry to invest in real market because it is the closing of market and anything can happen so try to wait for the Monday and make a strong strategy on week and then invest and earn profit

13. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,073 Times in 754 Posts

Dear friend, you don't have to worry about receiving the weekly bonus. We will get it sooner or later. We don't know exactly why the bonus comes late but anyway we trust in the system of Mt5 forum and its professional administrators. We just need to continue learning and trading then we will get the bonus anytime before the coming weekend.

Reply to thread