• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: My favorite trading strategy at forex market????

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

muzamil malik will become famous soon enough muzamil malik will become famous soon enough muzamil malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up My favorite trading strategy at forex market????

Hi, I am trading at eurusd market. I only trade once in a day. I search symmetric triangle pattern in the market and I put take profit just above the target. I earn and learn a lot so you can also try it.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to muzamil malik for this useful post.

Anwarkhan059 (02-14-2020), Ashfaq22 (02-14-2020), blessing76 (02-14-2020), Unregistered (2), White Rose (02-14-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed has a brilliant future kaamranaahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,085 Posts

When you analyze the Bur graph market in Hello Dear, you will be successful in it very soon, so you need to analyze the market, if you analyze the market then you will surely succeed in analyzing the market. The real you need is that you do not like your market well and understand the movement of the market so that you can become successful by doing it very soon.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to kaamranaahmed for this useful post.

Anwarkhan059 (02-14-2020), muzamil malik (02-14-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Anwarkhan059 will become famous soon enough Anwarkhan059's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear there are many trader are available in this platform and every trader has his own trading strategy point you can make your own strategy by working out and ammo count. Choose different kind of time frame different indicator and make some good strategy. Apply the strategy which has more accuracy than other.

6. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22 is a glorious beacon of light Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by muzamil malik     
      Hi, I am trading at eurusd market. I only trade once in a day. I search symmetric triangle pattern in the market and I put take profit just above the target. I earn and learn a lot so you can also try it.
      Dear member hopefully you are well. I am impressed by your trading strategy. It should be better if you explain the triangle graph. I myself trade only in gold. And earn sufficient profit from this.

7. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My favourite strategy for forex trading is the Price Action strategy. because of Price Action alone. It basically lets you take an informed decision on opening deals that lead to greater probability of closing in profits. Along with that I manage my losses very well......

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Moneem121 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

9. #6 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,493 Times in 607 Posts

My dear brother I like your trading strategy because I am also like trading on your USD because of very smooth movement and Limited range from 1.0802 1. 1400 for last one year.
      this is the very simple formula for trading at this currency pair is always open trade with my order at lowest level and sell at highest limit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nauman999 For This Useful Post:

Asad sultan (02-14-2020)

11. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

White Rose is a name known to all White Rose is a name known to all White Rose is a name known to all White Rose is a name known to all White Rose is a name known to all White Rose is a name known to all White Rose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear your strategy is prolific. Trading needs time tested strategy to earn profit continiously. Whitout any strategy trading is just like gambling. I am trading on RSI indicator. I have modified its upper limit to 80 and lower limit to 20. When price cross or touch these limits then I enter for trade other wise I wait. Forex trading is a real business and it full concentration to trade.

12. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      367 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really appreciate your trading mind set of not doing too much some times in getting the best it of some thing requires that you do little of that thing and that also include Forex trading. It is not the number of trades that you take that really matter but how well and good the trade is In reality you don really need ore than one trade a day to make good money consistently over time in trading.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blessing76 For This Useful Post:

Asad sultan (02-14-2020)

14. #9 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ashrafusmani will become famous soon enough Ashrafusmani will become famous soon enough Ashrafusmani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear Forex numbers I always use Euro USD dollar in my trading and I always make my own strategy and money management to gain success you would also have to make your own strategy to gain success on insta Forex that's all

Reply to thread