• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Only trade at H4 timeframe???

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

muzamil malik will become famous soon enough muzamil malik will become famous soon enough muzamil malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Only trade at H4 timeframe???

Hello sir, I am forex trader and I only prefer H4 timeframe chart. I found and confirmed many results at this timeframe. I traded many times at this timeframe with good results and win 90% trades in this platform chart.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to muzamil malik for this useful post.

Anwarkhan059 (02-14-2020), Moneem121 (02-14-2020), White Rose (02-14-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Anwarkhan059 will become famous soon enough Anwarkhan059's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear selection of time frame is the most important part of forex trading system if you are a long-term trader then h4 and D one is the best time frame for you. if you are a short term trader then try to choose time frame of short period like h1 and 30 minute time frame. selection of time frame is also depends on your strategy that you choose for your trading career.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anwarkhan059 For This Useful Post:

Moneem121 (02-14-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ikram khan 4316 is a jewel in the rough ikram khan 4316 is a jewel in the rough ikram khan 4316 is a jewel in the rough ikram khan 4316's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear members how are you and fine i want to talk tell you for all members,But in swing trading, you just need 15-20 minutes daily to check the ... The timeframe that I use for swing trading is H4.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ikram khan 4316 For This Useful Post:

Moneem121 (02-14-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121 is a jewel in the rough Moneem121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The timeframe that I use for swing trading is H4. A trade on this timeframe can continue from a few days to a few weeks. On average a swing trade on this timeframe lasts around 10-15 days. When you are trading on higher time frames like H4 and D1, Economic News Releases like NFP become irrelevant.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Doh

Syedirshadhussainshah will become famous soon enough Syedirshadhussainshah will become famous soon enough Syedirshadhussainshah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member only kne time frame is not best i can see the many people they can be use the only time frame .if we are wanted to be the professional trader they for the analysis many time farme can be use .in the forex if we can be use the only time frame then in some case our analysis will be wrong.thats why we should try to be use the all time frame

9. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76 is a splendid one to behold blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      363 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Okay may be that is what works for you and you can keep at it but what works for you in terms of time frames may it wok for other traders in terms of time frames. As for me for long term analysis i prefer using the daily chart time frame while for intraday trading which for me is also scalping i prefer using the daily chart time frame.

10. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

White Rose is a name known to all White Rose is a name known to all White Rose is a name known to all White Rose is a name known to all White Rose is a name known to all White Rose is a name known to all White Rose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend In Forex trading time frame matters very much. Things which matter is the capital amount of trader because you have sufficient balance in your account, then you can trade long-term on weekly and monthly time frame. And if you have low balance then H1 and H4 timeframe are best for short term trading. I analysis on H4 time frame and open trade on H1 time frame.

Reply to thread