• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Are all forex broker created equally and how can you identify a good forex broker?

1. #21 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid has much to be proud of Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      832 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,412 Times in 743 Posts

Choosing a Good Broker:
      A good broker play an important role in the success of a trader. So be careful about the selection of a broker. I will discuss the qualities you should look for when picking a forex broker.

1-Regulated Broker:
      Many broker are fraud. They cheated the newbie traders and stole their money. These traders are look like brokers but they tare not actually registered with the stock exchange. It is fact that mostly traders lost their money in trading. They get benefit from this. If a trader make money. Then they will decline it's payments. For example, in United Kingdom, FCA regulate the brokers.

2-Transaction Cost:
      Brokers are make money from commissions or spread. These commissions and spread are charged from the trader amount. You select a trader that give you reasonable services at reasonable cost.

3-Deposit & Withdrawal:
      Before opening account with a broker, check that it is giving you reliable deposit and withdraw options. I live in Pakistan. In Pakistan, Paypal is not working. If a broker only pay with Paypal, then I could not made transactions.
      “Behind every successful trader, there is a lot of unsuccessful years”

2. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    3. #22 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz has a brilliant future Kenehiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1062 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,137 Times in 1,076 Posts

All brokers are not the same. As such you need to be careful when choosing a broker. Some brokers are traps in disguise. You will never make money using some brokers because they are thieves disguising themselves as brokers. There is no actual pattern of knowing fake and good broker. I said this because Mr. 'A' may have a wonderful experience with a broker while Mr. 'B' experience can be said to be awful. There is no perfect broker out there. But there is a way to possibly reduce the risk of falling into the hands of bad brokers. The only way is to check their public reviews on the internet. Be careful, some individuals are hired to give positive reviews. Just make sure you thoroughly comb the internet to get the tiniest information about the broker of interest then make a decision based on your findings.

4. #23 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad has much to be proud of evanshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,173 Times in 500 Posts

There are several criteria that you can set to choose the right broker, as some companies differ from each other in some of the things that you must know what is appropriate for you and what is not appropriate.
      For example, trading with a scalper system, some brokers are not allowed or put conditions for them, so if you are a trader that depends on this method, you should see what is the status of scalping in broker and also you have to look at the currency pairs that you work on often and see what is spread and is it appropriate for your method in Trading or not
      Another point to consider in choosing a good broker is a good trading platform that executes orders quickly, so try the platform in the demo account first.
      The last point, which is customer service, you should choose Broker who has customer service fluent in your language so that he can help you well when any problem occurs

5. #24 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1343 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,051 Times in 1,041 Posts

All broker is not good in forex market. all broker do not provide same advantages for the trader. So every trader should find out best broker to get best facilities in his trading. In bellow I am telling which broker is good and how they provide best facilities to the client.
      - A good broker provide best customer service.
      - A good broker do not take excessive commission or spread from the trading.
      - A good broker had so many account types for his customer.
      - A good broker make their terminal so much friendly and market execution make so fast.
      - A good broker share market analysis time to time.
      - A good broker do not a market maker.
      - A good broker try to help his trader that a trader can make profit.
      If we see all the quality and facilities are provided by the instaforex. We can choose this broker and can get best result in our trading.

6. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    7. #25 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Adeshola is on a distinguished road Adeshola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The only factor that seems equal in all Forex brokers is the service they provide - they are the intermediaries between the Forex traders and the Forex market. Meanwhile, there are many brokerage companies out there. In order to identify a good broker, some findings have to be done. You can visit there pages on the Internet and see their customers reviews. Or better still, you can get to know about a broker through their satisfied customers recommendation. But to me, instaforex is a very good broker. Their services are excellent and superb. I've been dealing with them for about two years and I have never had any issues with them so far. Their withdrawal process and customer service support is perfect.

8. For the posts posted after 02.03.20 the likes will be displayed after 02.05.20.
    Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3