• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Who trades Forex and why?

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      221 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Who trades Forex and why?

There are many major players in the Forex market. This includes central banks, governments, banks, companies, hedge funds, investment companies, and retailers.

Central banks and governments
      Market stability is a primary responsibility of central banks and governments, and they do so by using their own foreign currency reserves. However, by engaging themselves in the Forex markets, central banks and governments can coordinate the currency's rise / fall face-to-face by supplying money, influencing inflation and interest rates etc.

Central banks have a responsibility to define countries ímonetary policies by using exchange rates and other tools to influence inflation, employment, and in some cases currency rates. Fiscal policy is determined by the government, and includes budget, taxes, as well as investment measures. Monetary policy and fiscal policy affect exchange rates on a large scale and these institutions sometimes choose to interfere in foreign exchange markets to influence the value of the local currency.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hamidd2007 For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (02-17-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cold

asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75 has a brilliant future asad hammeed 75's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      532 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,676 Times in 918 Posts

Hello my lovely and respectable members who are you will be fine I M agree with the statement everyone is doing for earning money for living there and in the forex market we can a lot of money we have a knowledge and experience ok thank you very much

4. The Following User Says Thank You to asad hammeed 75 For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (02-17-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Doh

Muzamil7365 is a jewel in the rough Muzamil7365 is a jewel in the rough Muzamil7365 is a jewel in the rough Muzamil7365 is a jewel in the rough Muzamil7365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a good business where you can make a lot of money and the more you work, the more successful you will be.
      Do practice and got success

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzamil7365 For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (02-17-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

Mubashir40 has much to be proud of Mubashir40 has much to be proud of Mubashir40 has much to be proud of Mubashir40 has much to be proud of Mubashir40 has much to be proud of Mubashir40 has much to be proud of Mubashir40 has much to be proud of Mubashir40 has much to be proud of Mubashir40 has much to be proud of Mubashir40 has much to be proud of Mubashir40's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,471 Times in 738 Posts

In my opinion my dear friend Forex trading is one of the biggest businesses which spread in all over the world and it gives us a lot of money that's why people work on it

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mubashir40 for this useful post.

mshahbaz (02-17-2020), Unregistered (1)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

shahje will become famous soon enough shahje's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is so most beautiful business and so risky business so please be carefully with this business but if you have a knowledge about this business so you don't be afraidForex trading is so most beautiful business and so risky business so please be carefully with this business but if you have a knowledge about this business so you don't be afraid about this business because you have a knowledge about his business so be carefully I hope God bless you about this business because you have a knowledge about is business so be carefully I hope God bless you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shahje For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (02-17-2020)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zahid231 has a spectacular aura about zahid231 has a spectacular aura about zahid231's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is good business everyone can trad in forex there are major trader also trad like central bank government retail trader, you asked why it is yiur answer because forex only business you can anywhere you do not need office you do not need anything you need just a laptop you can trad in any place you do not need stap

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid231 For This Useful Post:

mshahbaz (02-17-2020)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz has a brilliant future mshahbaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      322 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,753 Times in 1,253 Posts

Friends as per my opinion Central banks are the corporate clients of the international forex market and they are the major players as well apart of that that independent traders like us from around The world are also trading in the forex market as well as hedge fund organisations are also generating high volumes in the international forex market this is the reason that more than 5 trillion US dollars happened traded International forex market on daily basis.at the same time we must have to keep in mind that being an independent trader we are just trading small account and on the other side big clients like International banks and hedge fund organisations are trading with the biggest volume this is the reason that mostly they are in profits but the small traders are facing losses due to their less liquidity and less experience.

The major objective to trade in the international my forex market is to get profits because specially banks they have their own clients and they collected their money in single account and in this year objective to trade and to get profit for their clients as well after doing successful trading the earning good amount and then according to the special percentage they are dividing on that amount in their clients definitely they are the beneficiaries of the profits as well. At the same time the international banks are responsible to exchange transfer of money in regards of international imports and exports payments. This is the reason as well that it the forex market is existing around the world and all the international banks in international exchanges have been connected with each other to fulfill the requirements of the buyers and sellers as well as importers and exporters.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mshahbaz For This Useful Post:

bilal44 (02-17-2020)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bilal44 has much to be proud of bilal44 has much to be proud of bilal44 has much to be proud of bilal44 has much to be proud of bilal44 has much to be proud of bilal44 has much to be proud of bilal44 has much to be proud of bilal44 has much to be proud of bilal44 has much to be proud of bilal44 has much to be proud of bilal44's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,477 Times in 645 Posts

Forex is really interesting and compatible business. Forex is business which is working on line all over the world 24 hours a day. this business attractive for all age of peoples.it is also good for student.we work in this market as we like full time or part time.when we enter in this business we have take or earn profit from this business. we don't go hurry in this business because this business is also risky.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to bilal44 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread