• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: High liquidity

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      221 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default High liquidity

Because forex is a very huge market, it has very high financial liquidity and this means that under normal market conditions, with the click of a mouse you can buy and sell on the forks as you like, you can also register buy or sell orders pending until the entry point is available and you can also specify The size of your profit and also determine the size of your loss however you like.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cold

asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      530 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,460 Times in 848 Posts

Hello members are you ok will be fine I won't disturb you according to my knowledge and experience I have almost there experience in stating that everyone become a successful then you must need to a liquid liquid is very important if you have an astrology

3. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch is a name known to all Miral ch is a name known to all Miral ch is a name known to all Miral ch is a name known to all Miral ch is a name known to all Miral ch is a name known to all Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

High liquidity is actually a term that use to define the movement and extent of the market moves according to its demand and supply and we can make decisions according to its strong as well as low when we Tarde In the market and it's not a game that we can just scroll by using mouse but we have to analyse the market and it's structure and movement of the market

Nothing can make you successful except yourself""

Reply to thread