• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Margin

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007 is a name known to all hamidd2007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      221 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Margin

In Forex trading, you can get a margin that exceeds the value of your account that was deposited. For example, the Forex brokers offer a margin of 1: 200, which means that if your account amount is 50 dollars, for example, you can by margin, you can make purchases or sales of 10,000 dollars in currencies. .

Likewise, for $ 500, one can trade for $ 100,000, and so but trading more margin is a double-edged sword. Without risk management, using it at the highest rate can lead to large losses as well as gains.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hamidd2007 For This Useful Post:

Gultasib (02-18-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cold

asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75 has much to be proud of asad hammeed 75's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      530 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,460 Times in 848 Posts

Hello how are you will be fine coming to my knowledge and experience I will most your experience in the forex market margin is your remaining how much according to your liver you can put order in market dengue

4. The Following User Says Thank You to asad hammeed 75 For This Useful Post:

Gultasib (02-18-2020)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      In_Love

Gultasib will become famous soon enough Gultasib will become famous soon enough Gultasib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

These margin accounts are operated by the investor's broker and are settled daily in cash. Margin accounts are not limited to equities – they are also used by currency traders in the forex market to get started, investors interested in trading in the forex markets must first sign up with either a regular broker or an online forex discount broker. Once an investor finds a proper broker, a margin account must be set up. A forex margin account is very similar to an equities margin account – the investor is taking a short-term loan from the broker. The loan is equal to the amount of leverage taken on by the investor.
      An investor must first deposit money into the margin account before a trade can be placed. The amount that needs to be deposited depends on the margin percentage that is agreed upon between the investor and the broker. For instance, accounts that will be trading in 100,000 currency units or more, the margin percentage is usually either 1% or 2%.

Reply to thread