Reply to thread
Page 487 of 488 ... 482 485 486 487 488
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 4876

Thread: loaded-prof's trading journal

1. #4861 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,890 Times in 2,625 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, everyone!

Just like I expected, the US dollar continues to dominate most of the markets this Monday. The positive macroeconomic figures from the US and the growing concerns about the highly transmissible Delta variant continue to work in favor of the dollar. On the other hand, coronavirus woes will be more for the sterling. The United Kingdom has recorded the highest Covid-19 new cases in recent times. The UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, is also in isolation! Of course, that is a negative for the pound.

CLOSED TRADE:

Finally, the quotes hit the take-profit level of my GBP/USD trade, booking me a profit of $91. I had planned to extend the target to 1.3700 but forgot. The price almost touched that level. However, the bearish move is still intact, and I will be looking for sell opportunities on the pair.

Name: 2021_07_19_11.19.45~2.jpg Views: 130 Size: 13.3 KB

ACTIVE TRADES:

My USD/JPY trade is still running! And again, to my surprise, the price is going to the downside. But, I still believe in a stronger dollar and have finally extended the stop-loss level to 109.50. Hopefully, the price will move up from the current levels. The EUR/USD sell trade is running in good profits. I expect the target to hit soon.

NEW TRADE: AUD/USD

Like I mentioned in the previous update, I got the opportunity to sell the AUD/USD pair after the price hit 0.7419 and began to decline. There is a high possibility that the price will fall to the next support at 0.7340. A break of that level will give the bears a chance to move the price to lower levels. Hence, I have sold the currency pair with a risk of 38 pips and a reward of 52 pips.

Name: 2021_07_19_11.17.45~2.jpg Views: 139 Size: 118.2 KB

AUD/USD TRADE DETAILS:

Entry Point: 0.7392
    Take Profit: 0.7340
    Stop Loss: 0.7430

NEW TRADE: NZD/USD

Based on my analysis of the daily chart, I also sold the NZD/USD pair. The daily chart is advising a sale. There is a high prospect of price declining towards the level of 0.6900. Only a break above 0.7030 could negate the current bearish mode and make the price edge higher. I am risking 36 pips to gain 84 pips on the trade.

Name: 2021_07_19_11.17.54~3.jpg Views: 141 Size: 121.2 KB

NZD/USD TRADE DETAILS:

Entry Point: 0.6994
    Take Profit: 0.6910
    Stop Loss: 0.7030

Running Trades Status:

Name: 2021_07_19_11.17.24~2.jpg Views: 131 Size: 40.5 KB

Well, this is the current state of my trading account. What are your views on the positions? Kindly drop your comments in the space provided below.

Thanks for your visits to my trading journal and the priceless comments. Together, we can become much better in the forex trading business.

Trade safely and stay safe!

Best of the greens to everyone!
    Last edited by loaded-prof; 20-07-2021 at 09:39 AM.
    Kindly read posts so your contributions could be helpful. Your contributions will then be highly appreciated. Thank you!
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Approved

2. 13 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

bandarafx (19-07-2021), BlackDollar (19-07-2021), fadilah (28-07-2021), Farnadus007 (19-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (19-07-2021), Helsinki (19-07-2021), Honey Bee (19-07-2021), Nabi (19-07-2021), ola4real (19-07-2021), Rsb Nawaz (19-07-2021), Sharks (19-07-2021), Skull999 (26-07-2021), sufiasharmin (19-07-2021)

3. #4862 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, everyone!

The rising cases of coronavirus infections in Australia have put the Aussie in a tight corner, making the quotes record a fresh 2021 low of 0.7323 for the AUD/USD pair yesterday. This trend will most likely continue as the safe-haven dollar is at an advantage. Yesterday, the US Dollar index hit 93.00, a good signal that the bullish stance of the greenback is still intact. Hence, I will continue to trade in support of the USD in the coming sessions.

Today's macroeconomic calendar is full of low-impact statistics. The market-mover event for this Tuesday, the Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes, will be coming from Australia. The events in the calendar are as follows:

* National Core CPI y/y (JPY)
    * Monetary Policy Meeting Minutes (AUD)
    * Trade Balance (CHF)
    * German PPI (EUR)
    * Current Account (EUR)
    * Building Permits (USD)
    * Housing Starts (USD)
    * CB Leading Index m/m (USD)
    * GDT Price Index (USD)

CLOSED TRADES

Finally, the stop-loss level of my USD/JPY trade got hit! The price dynamics of the pair dazed me. All attempts to dodge the loss proved abortive. I lost an additional $19 just because I extended the stop-loss level. I lost a total of $76.71 on the deal. Well, it is a part of the business, and I'm learning!

Apart from my GBP/USD trade that hit the target, which I shared in the previous update, I again recorded some successes in the other trades. The trading platform booked the take-profit level of the AUD/USD pair, earning me a profit of $52. I closed the EUR/USD deal with a profit of $15. I made $57 from the NZD/USD deal, which I also closed manually.

Name: 2021_07_19_23.11.20~2.jpg Views: 222 Size: 82.4 KB

ACTIVE TRADES:

AUD/USD:

After hitting the fresh 2021 low of 0.7323, the bearish momentum weakened, and the price began to go to the upside. That is normal, considering the oversold state of the lower timeframes. The larger timeframes still solidly support a declining AUD/USD price. And, fundamental-wise, it is glaring that the US dollar will keep its bullish stance in the upcoming sessions. I have opened a sell order and also set a sell limit order at 0.7380. Whatever, I expect the correction to the upside to be limited. However, I see the quotes approaching the support level of 0.7250. Only a break above the price of 0.7380 will be a threat to the bearish movement of the pair. But for now, I do not see this happening.

Name: 2021_07_20_00.33.19~2.jpg Views: 133 Size: 121.8 KB

The weekly frame is in perfect sell mode. Hence, I subscribe to looking for sell opportunities as long as the quotes remain below the level of 0.7380.

Name: 2021_07_20_00.48.56~2.jpg Views: 133 Size: 111.5 KB

AUD/USD TRADE DETAILS:

Entry Point: 0.7341
    Sell Limit: 0.7375
    Take Profit: 0.7250
    Stop Loss: 0.7400

That's it for now. Thanks for your visits, support, and comments. Together, we can become much better in the high-risk forex trading business.

Best regards!
    Last edited by loaded-prof; 20-07-2021 at 10:18 AM.
    Kindly read posts so your contributions could be helpful. Your contributions will then be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Approved

4. #4863 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, everyone!

Amidst the coronavirus woes worldwide, the US dollar continues to maintain its lead over most major currencies. The greenback latest display of strength took the GBP/USD pair tumbling below 1.3600 and the AUD/USD pair touching 0.7301, recording a fresh 2021 low. From the look of things, the trend will continue in the coming days. Hence, trading in support of the safe-haven dollar seems to be the best thing to do at the moment.

Today, the weekly Guess Forex Trend Contest result was published. I was among the lucky winners. I appreciate the mt5 forum and InstaForex for arranging such a contest.

Name: Screenshot_20210720-121247~2.png Views: 199 Size: 65.9 KB

Long live mt5 forum! Long live InstaForex!

ACTIVE TRADES:

My AUD/USD sell trade is still running and is currently floating in some profit. The price earlier touched the level of 07301 before moving to the upside again. I see the upside move as a mere correction, and when it runs out, the quotes will start another leg of the decline, targeting the support of 0.7250.

NEW TRADE: EUR/JPY

Based on my assessment of the 4 hours chart of the EUR/JPY currency pair, I have taken to the bullish bias. The technical indicators advise a purchase. The quotes will most likely advance above the 130.00 price zone. However, a break below 128.50 could negate my bullish outlook and make the price fall further.

Name: Screenshot_20210720-182921~2.png Views: 114 Size: 62.3 KB

EUR/JPY TRADE DETAILS

Entry Point: 128.70 & 128.88
    Take Profit: 130.00
    Stop Loss: 128.50

NEW TRADE: EUR/AUD

I have also bought the EUR/AUD pair based on the technical formation of the hourly timeframe and the weak state of the Australian dollar. I expect the price to move up and hit the level of 1.6150. A break of that level could lead the price to 1.6200. However, a decline below 1.6050 would turn the tide in favor of the bears. I am risking 40 pips to gain 60 pips on the trade.

Name: Screenshot_20210720-182941~2.png Views: 113 Size: 60.9 KB

EUR/AUD TRADE DETAILS:

Entry Point: 1.6090
    Take Profit: 1.6150
    Stop Loss: 1.6050

PENDING ORDERS:

EUR/USD: Sell Limit @ 1.1795
    GBP/USD: Sell Limit @ 1.3645

Running Trades Status:

Name: Screenshot_20210720-190720~2.png Views: 114 Size: 53.6 KB

That's the current state of my trading account. What are your views on the positions? Kindly drop your comments in the space provided below.

Thanks for your support and comments. Together, we can become much better in the forex trading business.

Best wishes to everyone!
    Last edited by loaded-prof; 21-07-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Approved

5. 7 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

ayan555 (21-07-2021), fadilah (28-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (21-07-2021), Honey Bee (21-07-2021), ola4real (21-07-2021), sufiasharmin (21-07-2021), SweetRose (21-07-2021)

6. #4864 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, everyone!

Like I expected, the GBP/USD price, the EUR/USD price, and the AUD/USD price moved up in correction. Although my sell limit orders did not get triggered yet, I took the chance to sell the GBP/USD and the EUR/USD pairs. The trend, like I mentioned in the previous update, is set to continue for some time.

CLOSED TRADES:

I decided to close the EUR/AUD trade earlier than I planned because it kept running in loss, and the situation did not seem to promise any hope. I lost $19 on the deal. However, the EUR/JPY was a good trade! I made $110 here and compensated for the loss from the EUR/AUD deal.

Name: Screenshot_20210721-012007~2.png Views: 387 Size: 36.5 KB

ACTIVE TRADES:

The AUD/USD trade is still running, and I will keep holding the same until I get the take profit level hit. However, I might add new positions on the pair if I get a good setup. I have opened new trades in GBP/USD and EUR/USD.

NEW TRADE: GBP/USD

I got the opportunity to sell the GBP/USD currency pair! With the current situation of the sterling, there is a high possibility that the price of the GBP/USD pair will keep the declining momentum in the coming sessions. The technical formations on the larger timeframes signal the downside. From what I have seen on the charts, the bears will most likely take the quotes to the psychologically significant support of 1.3500. Hence, selling the pair is the right thing to do now. However, the bears may be under pressure if the price rises above the region 1.3700. Such a move will most likely see the quotes advancing further.

Name: Screenshot_20210721-085234~2.png Views: 113 Size: 58.0 KB

GBP/USD TRADE DETAILS:

Entry Point: 1.3633
    Take Profit: 1.3530
    Stop Loss: 1.3700

NEW TRADE: EUR/USD

I also sold the EUR/USD pair! The technical setting on the daily frame signal good prospects for the downside. Though the bearish price dynamics are sluggish, I see the pair collapsing soon. There is a high prospect of price hitting 1.1700 in the coming sessions. Only a move back above level 1.1830 could negate my bearish outlook on the pair and make the price push much higher.

Name: Screenshot_20210721-085259~2.png Views: 112 Size: 60.0 KB

EUR/USD TRADE DETAILS:

Entry Point: 1.1781
    Take Profit: 1.1700
    Stop Loss: 1.1830

Running Trades Status:

Name: Screenshot_20210721-092437.png Views: 111 Size: 44.5 KB

Well, this is the current state of my trading account. What are your views on the positions? Kindly drop your comments in the space provided below.

Thanks for your visits to my trading journal and the priceless comments. Together, we can become much better in the forex trading business.

Approved

7. #4865 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, everyone!

Finally, the downside momentum of the EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and AUD/USD pairs fizzled out, and the prices began to push to higher levels. The bullish move of the GBP/USD pair, especially, dazed me. Despite the pending Brexit-related tensions and the increasing numbers of covid-19 infections, the GBP/USD pair bounced from a low of 1.3571 and kept extending the recovery. At the moment, the price is at 1.3731 and looks comfortable above the level of 1.3700. That notwithstanding, I will not be looking to turn bullish on the Sterling. So, I will be looking for the weakness of the bullish momentum to sell the concerned pairs.

The macroeconomic calendar has market-mover events scheduled for today. I expect high volatility in the coming periods. The events in the calendar include the following:

* Monetary Policy Statement (EUR)
    * Main Refinancing Rate (EUR)
    * ECB Press Conference (EUR)
    * Unemployment Claims (USD)
    * Consumer Confidence (EUR)
    * CB Leading Index m/m (USD)
    * Existing Home Sales (USD)
    * Natural Gas Storage (USD)

CLOSED TRADES:

At last, my GBP/USD trades hit the stop-loss level at 1.3700, making me incur a loss of $120. Right now, the bullish momentum is still on, and trading in both the upside or downside direction might be risky now. I subscribe to staying aside till a clear signal is seen.

Name: Screenshot_20210721-200618.png Views: 93 Size: 21.9 KB

ACTIVE TRADES:

I have three positions running at the moment, two on EUR/USD and one on AUD/USD. All the positions are in red! However, the stop-loss levels are not hit, and so I will keep holding the positions.

EUR/USD:

On the 15 minutes frame, I could see a bearish signal loading. If the sellers follow up on this, we might see the price declining from the current levels. However, if the quotes keep the upside price dynamics going, I will not be surprised to see a price above the level of 1.1830 and then 1.1885.

Name: Screenshot_20210722-100453~2.png Views: 97 Size: 56.1 KB

AUD/USD:

The AUD/USD position is also running in loss, but I expect the upside move to be limited. The technical formations on the hourly chart seem to signal good prospects for the downside. But if the price pushes above the level of 0.7400, the bulls will keep going till 0.7450 is attained. But, of course, this trade might turn out a loser. The recent sluggishness of the USD puts me under pressure. Whatever, I already set a stop-loss level on the position.

Name: Screenshot_20210722-100152~2.png Views: 94 Size: 61.3 KB

Running Trades Status:

Name: Screenshot_20210722-100113~2.png Views: 90 Size: 25.1 KB

Well, this is the current state of my trading account. All positions are in red! What are your views on the positions? Kindly drop your comments in the space provided below.

Thanks for your visits and the priceless comments. Together, we can become much better in the forex trading business.

Best of luck to everyone!

Approved

8. 12 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

evanshad (22-07-2021), fadilah (28-07-2021), global20 (22-07-2021), grasper (22-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (22-07-2021), Honey Bee (22-07-2021), Interlock (22-07-2021), Nabi (22-07-2021), Sharks (22-07-2021), sufiasharmin (22-07-2021), SweetRose (22-07-2021), The End (22-07-2021)

9. #4866 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, everyone!

Finally, I lost the EUR/USD and the AUD/USD trades. Though I had the feeling that the GBP, the EUR and the AUD currencies will keep the upside price movement going, I banked on the safe-haven dollar's advantage and kept holding the positions. Well, my error eventually made me lose $113.50 on the trades.

Name: Screenshot_20210722-170200~2.png Views: 86 Size: 30.3 KB

TWO ACCOUNT REFILLS IN ONE DAY

Name: Screenshot_20210722-114202~2.png Views: 85 Size: 23.4 KB

Yesterday was a good day! My trading balance increased by $41.23, courtesy of the weekly Guess Forex Trend prize ($21.42) and the week 28 bonus ($19.81). I appreciate these wonderful programs which makes trading funds available to us and I pray that instaforex and mt5 forum move from glory to glory!

Name: Screenshot_20210722-142040~2.png Views: 84 Size: 23.7 KB

ACTIVE TRADES:

At the moment, I have no active trades. However, I have the plan to keep monitoring the charts of both the GBP/USD and the EUR/USD.

GBP/USD:

The bullish price dynamics of the pair is still intact. Like I mentioned in the previous update, the price has to fall below the level of 1.3700 before the bears could come in and target the psychologically significant support of 1.3500. The bulls will also need to take the price above the level of 1.3830 for further advances to be possible. When that happens, the bulls will keep going till the level of 1.3950 is achieved. However, I expect some weakness around the price 1.3830, from where I might consider selling the pair.

Name: Screenshot_20210723-144752.png Views: 85 Size: 57.7 KB

PENDING ORDERS

Sell Limit @ 1.3830
    Sell Stop @ 1.3695

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for your consistent visits to my trading journal. I appreciate the priceless comments you are ever ready to give.Together, we can become much better in the forex trading business.

Do enjoy the weekend with loved ones!
    Last edited by loaded-prof; 24-07-2021 at 09:18 AM.

10. 14 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

amiron56 (23-07-2021), ASIF0099 (23-07-2021), fadilah (28-07-2021), global20 (23-07-2021), grasper (23-07-2021), heart of stone (25-07-2021), Helsinki (23-07-2021), Honey Bee (24-07-2021), Interlock (23-07-2021), ola4real (24-07-2021), Rsb Nawaz (23-07-2021), Skull999 (26-07-2021), SweetRose (24-07-2021), The End (23-07-2021)

11. #4867 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, everyone!

The rapid spread of the highly transmissible Delta variant is causing worries all over the world. Economic progress will slow down as a result. Now the strain is set to continue its spread in the US. That is a negative development for the safe-haven dollar. And going by this recent development, the safe-haven dollar will have a tough time tackling some currencies.

Data-wise, this week's calendar has a lot of market-mover events from Tuesday through Friday. But the macroeconomic events for today are scanty, and for that reason, I do not expect a volatile market. Most trading instruments will most likely range. That notwithstanding, analyzing the events and incorporating them into our trading plans will be helpful.

* 9:00 AM German Ifo Business Climate (EUR)
    * 12:00 PM MPC Member Vlieghe Speaks (GBP)
    * 2:00 PM Belgian NBB Business Climate (EUR)
    * 3:00 PM New Home Sales (USD)

ACTIVE TRADES:

USD/JPY:

I have bought the USD/JPY pair! Of course, the price may fall in the near term, but it is poised to recover and rise towards 111.00. A successful break of that level could extend the upside price dynamics towards level 111.70. However, a break below the support of 110.30 could signal further declines to 110.00 and 109.70.

Name: Screenshot_20210726-074326.png Views: 226 Size: 66.5 KB

USD/JPY TRADE DETAILS:

Entry Point: 110.31
    But Limit 1: 110.00
    Buy Limit 2: 109.80
    Stop Loss: 109.70

Running Trades Status:

Name: Screenshot_20210726-074436.png Views: 72 Size: 44.3 KB

That's the current state of my trading account! What do you think about the USD/JPY price? Do you think the price will drop more? Well, whatever, kindly drop your comments in the space provided.

Thanks for your visits, support, and comments. Together, we can become much better in the forex trading business.

Do have a successful trading week!
    Last edited by loaded-prof; 26-07-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Approved

12. #4868 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, everyone!

The recent increasing vaccination prowess of the British health personnel and the significant fall in new covid-19 infections in the country has strengthened the Sterling, making it push the pound/dollar pair towards the critical resistance at 1.3835. However, the upside price dynamics seem to be losing steam, as the currency pair met sellers around 1.3830. Will there be another attack on the 1.3835 level? Or 1.3735 to 1.3835 will be the range in the coming sessions? Well, let's see how the market plays it.

The macroeconomic calendar has the following events scheduled for today.

* 12:50am SPPI y/y (JPY)
    * 8:30am BOJ Gov Kuroda Speaks (JPY)
    * 9:00am M3 Money Supply y/y (EUR)
    * 9:00am Private Loans y/y (EUR)
    * 11:00am CBI Realized Sales (GBP)
    * 1:30pm Core Durable Goods Orders m/m (USD)
    * 1:30pm Durable Goods Orders m/m (USD)
    * 1:35pm RBA Deputy Gov Debelle Speaks (AUD)
    * 2:00pm HPI m/m (USD)
    * 2:00pm S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y (USD)
    * 3:00pm CB Consumer Confidence (USD)
    * 3:00pm Richmond Manufacturing Index (USD)

ACTIVE TRADES:

USD/JPY

My USD/JPY trade keeps running in some little profit. As I expected, the pair declined to the level of 110.13 before finding support. Now the technical formations on the 4 hours chart are attractive to bulls, and the price will most likely rise in the coming sessions. The bulls will need to take the price above yesterday's high of 110.59 to have the chance to advance towards the price level of 111.00. A break above this level will most likely expose the price zone 111.70 to 112.00. However, if the price declines below 110.00, the quotes could have a chance to visit much lower price levels.

Name: Screenshot_20210726-194936.png Views: 172 Size: 64.2 KB

NEW TRADE: GBP/USD SELL LIMIT ORDER TRIGGERED

My sell limit order on the GBP/USD pair got triggered as the price hit the level of 1.3830. I am risking 75 pips to gain 130 pips on the trade. Earlier during the trading week, the pair pushed up. But later, the upside momentum stalled, and the price began to decline. Although the price may still push up, I do not think it could extend above the resistance of 1.3905. The woes of covid-19 infections and the never-ending Brexit issues will continue to haunt the Sterling. Hence, I expect that the price will decline towards yesterday's low of 1.3736. A break below that level will expose further declines towards 1.3700 and 1.3650. Only a break above level 1.3905 will negate my bearish outlook and make the price advance towards the psychologically significant resistance of 1.4000.

Name: Screenshot_20210726-194751.png Views: 61 Size: 65.5 KB

GBP/USD TRADE DETAILS:

Entry Point: 1.3830
    Take Profit: 1.3700
    Stop Loss: 1.3905

NEW TRADE: EUR/USD

I have sold the EUR/USD pair after it pushed above 1.1800 based on my observation of the hourly chart. The bullish price dynamics lack follow-through, and the chances are high that downside price movement would most likely take over. I see that whatever recovery that the pair makes will most likely be limited to 1.1850. Hence, I have sold the currency pair, and I expect the price to decline to 1.1750 and then 1.1700. Only a break above level 1.1850 will negate my bearish outlook and make the price advance further toward the price mark. However, I am risking 38 pips to gain 112 pips on the trade.

Name: Screenshot_20210726-194842.png Views: 59 Size: 59.7 KB

EUR/USD TRADE DETAILS:

Entry Point: 1.1812
    Take Profit: 1.1700
    Stop Loss: 1.1850

PENDING ORDERS

EUR/USD: Sell Limit @ 1.1825
    USD/JPY: Buy Limit 1: @ 110.00
    USD/JPY: Buy Limit 2: @ 109.80
    GBP/USD: Sell Stop @ 1.3695

Running Trades Status:

Name: Screenshot_20210726-194710.png Views: 63 Size: 61.4 KB

Well, this is the current state of my trading account. What do you think about the positions? Do you see the USD turning bullish? Kindly drop your comments in the space provided below.

Thanks for your interest in my trading activities and the priceless comments. Together, we can become much better in the forex trading business.

Trade safely and keep safe!

Last edited by loaded-prof; 27-07-2021 at 11:57 AM.

Approved

13. #4869 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, everyone!

Well, it seems like trading in support of the safe-haven dollar is no longer safe! I lost $92.78 on my USD/JPY buy trades as the dollar declined against all its major rivals. On the other hand, the pound is advancing, courtesy of the decreasing covid-19 infections in the UK. As of 27th July, the latest data was 23,511 new cases, making the 7th day in a row of decreasing covid-19 infections. That is a plus for the Sterling! How long it will ride on this is yet unknown.

Name: Screenshot_20210727-215115.png Views: 360 Size: 56.4 KB

Medium and high impact events in the macroeconomic calendar today include the following:

* 2:30 am CPI q/q (AUD)
    * 2:30 am Trimmed Mean CPI q/q (AUD)
    * 1:30 pm CPI m/m (CAD)
    * 1:30 pm Common CPI y/y (CAD)
    * 1:30 pm Median CPI y/y (CAD)
    * 1:30 pm Trimmed CPI y/y (CAD)
    * 3:30 pm Crude Oil Inventories (USD)
    * 7:00 pm FOMC Statement (USD)
    * 7:00 pm Federal Funds Rate (USD)
    * 7:30 pm FOMC Press Conference (USD)

Of course, the New York session promises good volatility!

CLOSED TRADES:

USD/JPY pair declined yesterday, the two buy limit orders I set got triggered, and moments later, the stop-loss level got hit, too. I lost $92.78 on the trades.

Name: Screenshot_20210727-211651.png Views: 50 Size: 37.1 KB

ACTIVE TRADES:

GBP/USD:

My earlier trade in the GBP/USD pair keeps running in a loss, although I have added another sell trade from the level of 1.3890. Yesterday, the price moved towards the resistance mark of 1.3900 but lost the bullish strength to cross through. The technical settings on the 4 hours chart show that the price could decline in the coming sessions. I expect the price to fall towards the level of 1.3766, which is yesterday's low. The decline can extend to 1.3700 if the pair crosses through the 1.3766 - 1.3760 marks. However, if the bulls make a successful comeback and moved the price above the resistance of 1.3905, then the upside movement will keep going till the psychological mark of 1.4000 gets hit.

Name: Screenshot_20210727-234947.png Views: 51 Size: 68.3 KB

EUR/USD:

I have added another sell trade on the EUR/USD pair. Although selling the pair looks risky, I expect the resistance of 1.1840 to hold. The technical settings on the 4 hours chart show that the price could decline in the coming sessions. I believe the price will fall to 1.1760 before another leg to the upside. However, I will surrender my bearish outlook if the price pushes above the level of 1.1850, as such a scenario will most likely take the price to much higher levels.

Name: Screenshot_20210727-235019.png Views: 51 Size: 62.3 KB

Well, that's it for now! Please, don't hesitate to express your opinions on the positions.

Thanks for your visits, support, and comments. Together, we can become much better in the forex trading business.

Last edited by loaded-prof; 28-07-2021 at 01:45 PM.

Approved

14. #4870 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, everyone!

Just as I was about to give up my bullish outlook on the greenback, the currency began to gather some bullish traction as the markets await the Federal Reserve's decision. This turn in events is good for my trading as I have consistently banked on the safe-haven dollar in this covid-19 period as new cases sprung up worldwide. I am willing to look out for potential trade opportunities in favor of the dollar until I see good reasons to do otherwise.

ACTIVE TRADES:

My trades on GBP/USD and EUR/USD pairs are still running. Most of the positions are now floating in profits. I expect that the currency pairs will keep the decline going. However, I have added another trade. Honestly, I am stubborn on the USD bullish sentiment!

NEW TRADE: USD/JPY

Once again, I have bought the USD/JPY pair. This time I am risking 44 pips to gain 111 pips. I can see on the 4 hours frame that the price will keep going to the upside. Technical settings advise a purchase, hence my decision to buy the currency pair. From what is evident on the chart, the price will rise towards the resistance of 111.00. Now bullish price action is gathering momentum, and if this continues, the quotes will sooner hit 110.85. However, a decline back to today's low at 109.73 could lead to an extension of the fall, possibly looking for the level of 109.20. But I do not see that happening soon!

Name: Screenshot_20210728-085934.png Views: 47 Size: 60.8 KB

USD/JPY TRADE DETAILS:

Entry Point: 109.74
    Take Profit: 110.85
    Stop Loss: 109.30

Running Trades Status:

Name: Screenshot_20210728-124400.png Views: 47 Size: 54.7 KB

Well, this is the current state of my trading account. What do you think about the positions? Do you think the USD will keep the bullish momentum? Kindly drop your comments in the space provided below.

Thanks for your interest in my trading activities and the priceless comments. Together, we can become much better in the forex trading business.

Trade safely and keep safe!

Approved

15. 13 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

ASIF0099 (28-07-2021), Emma Watson (28-07-2021), fadilah (28-07-2021), grasper (28-07-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (28-07-2021), Helsinki (28-07-2021), Honey Bee (28-07-2021), NadeemRaza (28-07-2021), ola4real (28-07-2021), Rsb Nawaz (28-07-2021), Skull999 (30-07-2021), SweetRose (28-07-2021), The End (28-07-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 487 of 488 ... 482 485 486 487 488

Subscribed to this Thread : 14