• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 389 of 393 ... 384 387 388 389 390 391 ...
    Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3921

Thread: loaded-prof's trading journal

1. #3881 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      992 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,933 Times in 5,880 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Quote Originally Posted by loaded-prof     
      Happy weekend to everyone. Time to rest and at the same to get prepared for next week trading.

EUR/USD MARKET VIEW & OPEN DEALS

Right now I am in some dilemma with my EUR/USD buy trades currently floating in over $60 loss as the expected bullish move continuation seems to delay. The daily timeframe is showing overbought signals and hence the decline experienced on Friday. However I remain bullishly sentimental on the asset as long as price does not go below 1.1700. I know the possibility of a gap either side when market opens.
      Friends do share your views of this asset with us and help me and others who follow this journal. Thanks for being there always.
      My dear friend all your decisions was very wrong and you have face $62 loss so my dear friend it is a very huge loss and your account will be 176 dollar so almost 50% loss you have faced and if all currencies will be moving tomorrow downtrend then your account will be washed out first of all you will be play with small lot size and according to technical analysis it may be possible next working days Euro USD currency pair will moving reversible upper side so let's see what will happen thank you so much.

2. #3882 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      800 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,039 Times in 1,923 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good afternoon great members and users of the mt5 forum. hope the weekend is going smoothly and you are keeping safe. i am here once again to share a good trade setup i discovered.

GBP/CHF MARKET VIEW

THE daily timeframe and the 4 hours timeframe of the gbp/chf currency combination are giving good bearish signals which i believe would deliver results. the stoch is turning down on the daily timeframe while on the 4 hours timeframe it is already in sell mode giving good signals of a declining gbp/chf currency combination. from what i see on the charts price has very good prospects of sliding down towards the lower line of the bollinger band on the 4 hours timeframe which is around 1.1819 hence traders should sell this asset. however this is just my view of the market and yours might be different. kindly share your views friends.
      Attached Images  

3. 11 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (Yesterday), amiron56 (Yesterday), bhai001 (08-01-2020), global20 (Yesterday), iqrash1989 (Yesterday), Unregistered (5), Youcefstyles (Yesterday)

4. #3883 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Tired

M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,162 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good afternoon great members and users of the mt5 forum. hope the weekend is going smoothly and you are keeping safe. i am here once again to share a good trade setup i discovered.

GBP/CHF MARKET VIEW

THE daily timeframe and the 4 hours timeframe of the gbp/chf currency combination are giving good bearish signals which i believe would deliver results. the stoch is turning down on the daily timeframe while on the 4 hours timeframe it is already in sell mode giving good signals of a declining gbp/chf currency combination. from what i see on the charts price has very good prospects of sliding down towards the lower line of the bollinger band on the 4 hours timeframe which is around 1.1819 hence traders should sell this asset. however this is just my view of the market and yours might be different. kindly share your views friends.
      GBPCHF's chart is clearly visible that its price Can come downwards because GBPCHF is telling that its price can come up to 1.1925 and also up to 1.1880 So I will tell you that the trade should be put down in the aell

5. 2 users say Thank You to M Ali for this useful post.

bhai001 (08-01-2020), Unregistered (1)

6. #3884 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001 has a reputation beyond repute bhai001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,251 Times in 4,070 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

GBP/CHF MARKET VIEW

GbpChf market closed on 1.1941 and Gbpchf Looking in Bull zone and I am not expecting the bearish movement as long as it is above the resistance level and the resistance level is 1.2020,market tested the support levels multiple times in last few days and it should touch 1.2010 area and Now on 1.1941,but it was not able to break the support level so I don't think so that market has much power now to break the support level.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai001 For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Yesterday)

8. #3885 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      800 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,039 Times in 1,923 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

wow, instaforex and mt5 forum are the best. wondering why? again i got credited with weekly bonus in the sum of !$17.09 for week 31. i am very happy with this arrangement and want to appreciate the 2 companies. and thanks to you friends and users of the forum too for making my trading journal a good place.

USD/CAD MARKET VIEW

I checked the charts of the usd/cad currency combination and i discovered that the asset has good prospects to push up in price come next week. the technical settings show the stoch to be in buy mode giving good indications of a bullish market. besides the crude oil market is still looking bearish and so i expect this to lead to more increases in the price of the usd/cad currency combination in the coming days. from my conclusion on the asset i will recommend looking for buy opportunities to target 1.3700 in the coming days. kindly share your views of this market friends.
      Attached Images    

9. 8 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

evanshad (Yesterday), Fahim2020 (Yesterday), Forex student (Yesterday), Hassanmehmood (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), Kalex (Yesterday), R3spawn (Yesterday), sunstrar (Yesterday)

10. #3886 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Tired

M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali has a brilliant future M Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,162 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

wow, instaforex and mt5 forum are the best. wondering why? again i got credited with weekly bonus in the sum of !$17.09 for week 31. i am very happy with this arrangement and want to appreciate the 2 companies. and thanks to you friends and users of the forum too for making my trading journal a good place.

USD/CAD MARKET VIEW

I checked the charts of the usd/cad currency combination and i discovered that the asset has good prospects to push up in price come next week. the technical settings show the stoch to be in buy mode giving good indications of a bullish market. besides the crude oil market is still looking bearish and so i expect this to lead to more increases in the price of the usd/cad currency combination in the coming days. from my conclusion on the asset i will recommend looking for buy opportunities to target 1.3700 in the coming days. kindly share your views of this market friends.
      My dear sir, you have got a good bonus and I think you can get very good profit from this bonus. And now we will talk about the market citing USD CAD I think will give profit towards Sell and may come up to 1.3370
      If it comes down from this target, then there can be more profit, so it will be very good to put in a trade sell

11. The Following User Says Thank You to M Ali For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Yesterday)

12. #3887 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9463 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,018 Times in 5,807 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

USD/CAD MARKET VIEW

I saw that you are little less active nowadays .but congrats for that bonus .The daily timeframe of the USDCAD pair shows that we can see some bullish move towards the 1.3500 but the chart analysis is still not clear .Though be aware because if the oil price increases then we can see a good downfall here .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Yesterday)

14. #3888 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020 has much to be proud of Fahim2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,349 Times in 715 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 1

USD/CAD MARKET VIEW

Oh my friend you are absolutely write in here. American dollar is strong agonist canada dollar. I think usdcad price will be moving to higher side because American dollar is day by day a strong. On the other hand crude oil is making a bearish candle and moving to down side.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahim2020 For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Yesterday)

16. #3889 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar has a brilliant future sunstrar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      232 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,677 Times in 833 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

USD/CAD MARKET VIEW

Hello friend how are you hope all will be well Yes sure. If we look at usdcad according to the daily time firm then next week usdcad may go up. But at the moment usdx is getting very weak. If next week usdx is even weaker. So usdcad can go down again. So we have to see a good opportunity to trade on usdcad.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sunstrar For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Yesterday)

18. #3890 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood has a reputation beyond repute Hassanmehmood's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      333 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,101 Times in 1,567 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

USD/CAD MARKET VIEW

Wao that's very good my dear. Whenever I see a post about weekly bonus, I get excited. Usdcad taking support from 1.3332. After finding support now it's momentum seems to be a bullish so we can buy it. This currency pair closing value is 1.3408. With the support of RSI indicator we can easily assess the overbought and oversold condition of the market.
      Have a nice day.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassanmehmood For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 389 of 393 ... 384 387 388 389 390 391 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 13