• Reply to thread
    Page 404 of 404 ... 399 402 403 404
    Results 4,031 to 4,036 of 4036

Thread: loaded-prof's trading journal

1. #4031 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      875 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,217 Times in 1,995 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Welcome once again to my trading journal friends. I appreciate your visits and the contributions which has been very helpful to me in making my trading decisions.

AUD/USD MARKET VIEW

From what I see on various time frames of the AUD/USD currency combination I decided looking for sell opportunities will be the right thing to do with the asset next trading sessions. I see technical settings showing a bearish stoch which suggests a good decline in the price of the asset. Besides the USD recently turned bullish having gained strength after the release of NFP and other news that came out positive for the USD. So now I expect price to slide further to the downside probably hitting the support around 0.7000. Hence I will highly recommend selling this asset. Dear traders, your views on this asset will be welcome as usual.
      Attached Images  

2. 5 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), bappy4x (Today), howtoforextrade (Today), newdream365 (Today), Unregistered (1)

3. #4032 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade has a brilliant future howtoforextrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,099 Times in 415 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by loaded-prof     
      Welcome once again to my trading journal friends. I appreciate your visits and the contributions which has been very helpful to me in making my trading decisions.

AUD/USD MARKET VIEW

From what I see on various time frames of the AUD/USD currency combination I decided looking for sell opportunities will be the right thing to do with the asset next trading sessions. I see technical settings showing a bearish stoch which suggests a good decline in the price of the asset. Besides the USD recently turned bullish having gained strength after the release of NFP and other news that came out positive for the USD. So now I expect price to slide further to the downside probably hitting the support around 0.7000. Hence I will highly recommend selling this asset. Dear traders, your views on this asset will be welcome as usual.
      Hello dear mate,my opinion about this pair is bearish becuse it has been for long time it is trying to move on down side and it down already from the top and i think after day by day this pair will be move many in the down side so now i want to make sell entry on eurusd pair,good luck to you dear

4. 2 users say Thank You to howtoforextrade for this useful post.

bappy4x (Today), loaded-prof (Today)

5. #4033 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5500 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,199 Times in 5,198 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

AUD/USD MARKET VIEW

Hello mate! Greetings to you and happy to see the analysis from Audusd pair whereas the price of audusd is depends on USD index and right now for next week I am looking forward here a potential buying chances chances with audusd pair and the price should be reached to above 0.7200 price or more higher price.

6. 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

loaded-prof (Today), newdream365 (Today)

7. #4034 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3789 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,209 Times in 3,973 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

AUD/USD MARKET VIEW

AUD/USD can reject the strong resistance area at 0.7255 level than try to go down and broke the strong support area and 5SMA at 0.7170 level which are makes confirmed downtrend. I show USd also makes strong after last NFP news hope it's will be continue on next week which will be continue go down for target at 0.7000 level. Daily chart already makes down pattern which are says AUD/USD will be continue go down and we will get good sell chance on next week, Best of good trading.

8. 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), loaded-prof (Today)

9. #4035 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9368 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 48,188 Times in 13,852 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning fellow traders. The markets are closed except for cryptocurrencies and we can now rest and assess our last week trading performance and plan for next week.

RUNNING DEALS ON GBP/USD, EUR/USD & USD/JPY

I left my trades running on the GBP/USD, EUR/USD and USD/JPY currency combinations as I still believe the prices will go in my chosen directions. For the GBP/USD currency combination I expect further decline towards 1.2930 while I expect the price of EUR/USD to fall towards 1.1660. The USD/JPY will most likely go up to hit 107.30. The USD seems gathering some power which favours my trades.
      Kindly share your views friends and help balance my reasoning. Your feedback is always appreciated.
      Hey loaded -prof good evening.

Behind your opening trades there is clear logic but the problem is you choosing lot size. My dear, you success defend on DXY movement. He is now on the 93.40. If the price fails to survive at this level for the first two sessions that will make the all specially eur/usd and gbp/usd uptrend to regain his losing position but its the pair stabilized around the resistance will make the euro/usd and gbp/usd to fall more.

It is amazing that your both orders are floating with green pips wishing you success with your both exchange.

10. #4036 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Jasmine Malik is a jewel in the rough Jasmine Malik is a jewel in the rough Jasmine Malik is a jewel in the rough Jasmine Malik's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning fellow traders. The markets are closed except for cryptocurrencies and we can now rest and assess our last week trading performance and plan for next week.

RUNNING DEALS ON GBP/USD, EUR/USD & USD/JPY

I left my trades running on the GBP/USD, EUR/USD and USD/JPY currency combinations as I still believe the prices will go in my chosen directions. For the GBP/USD currency combination I expect further decline towards 1.2930 while I expect the price of EUR/USD to fall towards 1.1660. The USD/JPY will most likely go up to hit 107.30. The USD seems gathering some power which favours my trades.
      Kindly share your views friends and help balance my reasoning. Your feedback is always appreciated.
      Hello my friend, hows it going with you today? this is currently holding good position and i think this will be in the bearish side for a short term move. the target will be 150 pips. Have a wonderful day my friend. thank you very much for sharing your analysis.hoping that you will enjoy your trading week.

Reply to thread
    Page 404 of 404 ... 399 402 403 404

Subscribed to this Thread : 13