• Reply to thread
    Page 407 of 407 ... 402 405 406 407
    Results 4,061 to 4,066 of 4066

Thread: loaded-prof's trading journal

1. #4061 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Hardrex has a spectacular aura about Hardrex has a spectacular aura about Hardrex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by loaded-prof     
      Wow, how time files. In less than 6 hours the FOREX market will open fully and traders will start to look for the best opportunities to take. I pray we all make good success. I will quickly update you guys with my last analysis for the day.

GOLD MARKET VIEW

The gold traders will definitely experience a very volatile market coming trading sessions. I see on the weekly timeframe that the yellow metal price is still bullish though huge corrections to the downside will be experienced. On the daily timeframe we can see the stoch trying to turn lower giving indications of a decline possibly towards 2000. Should this level break to the downside and stability is maintained below we could see 1950 soon. However the better scenario is that price will bounce from around 2000 and push up to higher levels with potential targets as high as 2100. Great traders kindly share your views about this market. And thanks for your support guys. See you all tomorrow.
      Dear brother darling i believe you can not do But in my estimation 2100Will touch the next target 2300Can even come thank you

2. #4062 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2451 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,968 Times in 3,900 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Wow, how time files. In less than 6 hours the FOREX market will open fully and traders will start to look for the best opportunities to take. I pray we all make good success. I will quickly update you guys with my last analysis for the day.

GOLD MARKET VIEW

The gold traders will definitely experience a very volatile market coming trading sessions. I see on the weekly timeframe that the yellow metal price is still bullish though huge corrections to the downside will be experienced. On the daily timeframe we can see the stoch trying to turn lower giving indications of a decline possibly towards 2000. Should this level break to the downside and stability is maintained below we could see 1950 soon. However the better scenario is that price will bounce from around 2000 and push up to higher levels with potential targets as high as 2100. Great traders kindly share your views about this market. And thanks for your support guys. See you all tomorrow.
      not looking for the bearish trend next according to me gold is now very much bullish and at that time it is staying on 2035 level and i don't support those who are saying that gold is going to up trend because i don't see any strong bullish signs there might be a retracement but overall gold is very much bullish and till it is above the bullish trend.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JoneAnderson For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Today)

4. #4063 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318 is a splendid one to behold Hareem318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

GOLD MARKET VIEW

Yes loaded gold was good in all bigger time frames and close still above that 2000 level. Now from this level it will rise again and may cross that 2050 level again from that top level you take sell entry which is perfect entry point. Hope you will did same. Best of luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hareem318 For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Today)

6. #4064 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,825 Times in 5,887 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good afternoon traders. I am here again to share my second analysis for today.

NZD/USD MARKET VIEW

Just like it obtains with the EUR/USD and GBP/USD currency combinations, the NZD/USD currency combination is also looking to sell further when market opens. The daily timeframe and the weekly timeframe signal the possibility of a good decline in the price of this asset. The stoch features a perfect sell signal which I believe could be relied on for a good move to the downside. From what I see on the charts price will be heading towards 0.6400 in the coming days. Hence I will suggest traders look for sell opportunities to take on the asset. Kindly let me know your views about this market. Thanks in anticipation.
      Hello mate.

NZDUSD is clearly bullish right now. Basically all currencies against USD are clearly strong now. Due to USD weakness these currencies are taking full advantages. I appreciate your analysis on NZDUSD mate. According to my analysis i think NZDUSD will gonna test 0.6750 level by the next week. Let's see what will happen next mate. Don't try to sell this pair right now. Wait for potential buying opportunity.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Today)

8. #4065 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      282 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,209 Times in 2,059 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

NZD/USD MARKET VIEW

Just like it obtains with the EUR/USD and GBP/USD currency combinations, the NZD/USD currency combination is also looking to sell further when market opens. The daily timeframe and the weekly timeframe signal the possibility of a good decline in the price of this asset. The stoch features a perfect sell signal which I believe could be relied on for a good move to the downside. From what I see on the charts price will be heading towards 0.6400 in the coming days. Hence I will suggest traders look for sell opportunities to take on the asset. Kindly let me know your views about this market. Thanks in anticipation.
      NZD/USD floating at the negetive side and fluctuating on the bearish at 0.659 and about to touch on the negetive direction which is quite possible to see at 0. 6300 and I am looking to hit the selling possible position which is seems to observe next week

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Miral ch For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Today)

10. #4066 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161 has a reputation beyond repute awaisraza161's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,003 Times in 1,304 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

NZD/USD MARKET VIEW

Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. Dear trader i am totally agree with your analysis of Nzdusd currency pair. it is bearish trend and it will move downward. it will be good to place sell entry on this market. it will give us good profit. so best of luck dear trader. thank you for sharing good analysis

11. The Following User Says Thank You to awaisraza161 For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 407 of 407 ... 402 405 406 407

Subscribed to this Thread : 13