• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: My mobile mt4 platform not working.

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Wogubike is on a distinguished road Wogubike's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default My mobile mt4 platform not working.

I use phone with Android version 4.4 and I have been using it to trade in the mobile platform but recently I cannot trade with the platform. Could this be my phones limitation?

2. #2 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zahid231 has a spectacular aura about zahid231 has a spectacular aura about zahid231's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear trader How are you I hope you are doing well and enjoying your day what is the problem with your meta trader 4 can you share you problem screenshot please share your screenshot then I will solve your problem please when you share you post then attache your problem screenshot thanks if you get my points then give me a thanks

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahid231 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you should consider to upgrade your phone because now Mt4 is going to update in latest Android versions like Android 8 or Android 9 so better upgrade your phone

5. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Businesses is a splendid one to behold Businesses is a splendid one to behold Businesses is a splendid one to behold Businesses is a splendid one to behold Businesses is a splendid one to behold Businesses is a splendid one to behold Businesses is a splendid one to behold Businesses's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sometimes mobile phone not work on mt5 band MT4 platform on forex market so don't worry about it always work with confidence and motivation about today and their and wait for the next day in forex market in supporting us and India match with Cooperative successful and availability City to market and you have to get a lion and conference about

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Businesses For This Useful Post:

Abc1 (03-11-2020)

7. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7662 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,592 Times in 10,022 Posts

Nowadays all smartphone support the mt4 software and easy to install and its use. But our smartphone needs to high configuration to get good speed else to command execution delay. To follow my advice.

1. Restart your phone
      2. check your internet connection
      3. blank more memory space
      4. uninstall your previous mt4 apps
      5. got to play store and download a new one
      6. install and longing your account

If you still face problems just go to tube video which will solve constantly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Chunky (03-25-2020)

9. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Don't worry about it is sometimes carries a relation in Forex trading business opening a bus offers recharge your mobile and restart your app in forex market and put your best offer in Forex trading business can you achieve target and you and learn automatically about the marketing sq supporting a better way that one is very much important that one is key to success in Forex

10. #7 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep

Maxskin871 will become famous soon enough Maxskin871's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Vertu

]
      How about you just buy one vertu

11. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,386 Times in 1,348 Posts

My dearest friends how are you doing today I hope you all are fine. My dear friend some old version software does not support mt4 you are to please upgrade your phone software then it will support mt4.

12. #9 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Chatty

Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky has a reputation beyond repute Chunky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,562 Times in 1,292 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Nowadays all smartphone support the mt4 software and easy to install and its use. But our smartphone needs to high configuration to get good speed else to command execution delay. To follow my advice.

1. Restart your phone
      2. check your internet connection
      3. blank more memory space
      4. uninstall your previous mt4 apps
      5. got to play store and download a new one
      6. install and longing your account

If you still face problems just go to tube video which will solve constantly.

great advice form dear amiron sir dear wogubike if yu follow sir amiron tips that how to again install the mt4 then ou need to follow respected amiron sir tips because he provide the well in good source for the again recovery of the mt4 ...

Reply to thread