No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: borsawya trading journal.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    242 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,345 Times in 873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Lightbulb borsawya trading journal.

I have been working in the Forex market since 2012 and I have experience in the market for more than 8 years I am a professional trader in this market and I do not work with one strategy but the way I work depends on a large number of strategies that I have previously developed in order to be compatible with the current market because simply the old strategies lead you to lose constantly and the types of strategies that I have developed are the harmonic and the hidden support strategy as well as the strategy of the broken phishing trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 9 users say Thank You to borsawya for this useful post.

Akberahmed (02-03-2020), Ayanullah (20-10-2020), fragile (01-03-2020), HarleyQuinn (01-03-2020), Hussnainirshad (20-10-2020), Paro12 (02-03-2020), Sunnyleone (02-03-2020), Unregistered (1), Wadda (01-03-2020)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    157 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,074 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by borsawya     
    I have been working in the Forex market since 2012 and I have experience in the market for more than 8 years I am a professional trader in this market and I do not work with one strategy but the way I work depends on a large number of strategies that I have previously developed in order to be compatible with the current market because simply the old strategies lead you to lose constantly and the types of strategies that I have developed are the harmonic and the hidden support strategy as well as the strategy of the broken phishing trend.
    Welcomed borsawya dear fellow you looking old client for this forum but today we created our trading journal wy hare you laite created this ,as are you eight years experienced which this field that is amazed ,you looks amazed and proffisionall trader that is good now we regularly shared our great knowledge then I used yiy are all strategy .
    Harley's Quinn

4. 4 users say Thank You to HarleyQuinn for this useful post.

borsawya (01-03-2020), Sunnyleone (02-03-2020), Unregistered (2)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2968 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,088 Times in 12,599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Welcome to you in this forum hope you will enjoy your stay here.
    And we will be looking forward for your strategies and you can also learn from our strategies. And this is the beauty of this forum
    Wish you good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

borsawya (01-03-2020), Sunnyleone (02-03-2020)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya has much to be proud of borsawya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    242 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks a lot for your hot welcome. I deeply intend to share my oen humble experience with all my friends in MT5 forum and I hope we csn exchange useful knowledge to support each other and elevate our performance fast.I'll definitely pass by your trading journal to acquire more useful experience. Please feel free to ask me about anything and I will answer you as soon as possible.

8. 2 users say Thank You to borsawya for this useful post.

Hande (01-03-2020), Wadda (01-03-2020)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande has a reputation beyond repute Hande's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3846 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,760 Times in 4,511 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks a lot for your hot welcome. I deeply intend to share my oen humble experience with all my friends in MT5 forum and I hope we csn exchange useful knowledge to support each other and elevate our performance fast.I'll definitely pass by your trading journal to acquire more useful experience. Please feel free to ask me about anything and I will answer you as soon as possible.
    Welcome mate at the Journal section also, maybe you was active in the other section's but in this section I observed that you have created your trading journal today so that's why I am welcoming you again, your experience looks good but I have no idea about your analyses accuracy because yet you have not shared your 1st one analysis , waiting for it.

10. 2 users say Thank You to Hande for this useful post.

borsawya (01-03-2020), Wadda (01-03-2020)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    242 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fragile     
    Welcome to you in this forum hope you will enjoy your stay here.
    And we will be looking forward for your strategies and you can also learn from our strategies. And this is the beauty of this forum
    Wish you good luck.
    First of all, I would like to thank you for your hot welcome. I'm glad to start my trading journal and I really hope I could spread benefit. I will do my best from now on to share my modest experience with all members of mt5 forum so please keep up with my latest updates of my trading journal and of course I in turn will exploit any chance to learn more useful knowledge and information about forex trading from your journal.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Long-term deals have a magical effect on everything, especially in achieving big profits. In this picture, I will give you a free gift for analyzing the dollar pair. If some conditions are met, we will be able to achieve more than 2000 pip.

In the picture above, we will wait for the price until it reaches the uptrend and after breaking it we will enter with the price until it reaches the first support and if the first support is broken down we expect the price to visit the second support and these types of deals we may wait for but will make us able to achieve Very big profits.

12. 6 users say Thank You to borsawya for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (02-03-2020), FX Jackson (02-03-2020), Unregistered (4)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson has a reputation beyond repute FX Jackson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    437 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,630 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    First of all, I would like to thank you for your hot welcome. I'm glad to start my trading journal and I really hope I could spread benefit. I will do my best from now on to share my modest experience with all members of mt5 forum so please keep up with my latest updates of my trading journal and of course I in turn will exploit any chance to learn more useful knowledge and information about forex trading from your journal.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Long-term deals have a magical effect on everything, especially in achieving big profits. In this picture, I will give you a free gift for analyzing the dollar pair. If some conditions are met, we will be able to achieve more than 2000 pip.

In the picture above, we will wait for the price until it reaches the uptrend and after breaking it we will enter with the price until it reaches the first support and if the first support is broken down we expect the price to visit the second support and these types of deals we may wait for but will make us able to achieve Very big profits.
    Sir my thinking is that the USD JPY will be make the bearish trend because the my moving average and some indicator are show me that the it next trend is sell and my trade is opened in the bearish mode and then it w,ll keep it selling and i am get more profit on it.My consult to everyone that the open your trade on it in the selling and open your trades on gold in the buying mode because the both pair,s are moves opposite.

14. 3 users say Thank You to FX Jackson for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (02-03-2020), borsawya (03-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    63 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,314 Times in 623 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

If you feel 2000 pips potential then close your trade after every 100 pips maximum. By this way after every 100 pips you can increase your trading power. You can trade by more money during process. Thank you.

16. 2 users say Thank You to aftabahmedhayat for this useful post.

borsawya (03-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed12's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    508 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,917 Times in 3,485 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aftabahmedhayat     
    If you feel 2000 pips potential then close your trade after every 100 pips maximum. By this way after every 100 pips you can increase your trading power. You can trade by more money during process. Thank you.
    Absolutely Sir Euro USD can now move downwards and it can also move about 100 Pips and you can have a very good chance of going downwards to trade downwards and earn a very good profit from But when you ask to track him, then you should first try to understand his market and keep reading the news.

18. 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed12 for this useful post.

borsawya (03-03-2020), Unregistered (1)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1602 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,510 Times in 3,174 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    In order to work in any contest or to improve any experience, we must have experience knowledge and strategy and should also disparage The plane is something that is seen as a limitation of man's time and human's If we smile on Discipline and work with good CG then we will be able to get good bonuses while we were forex.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NeonXPawn For This Useful Post:

Ak47 (02-03-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 2