----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by landorra     
    I recently discovered that a life WITHOUT Facebook, twitter and Instagram is MUCH happier. I simply can't believe how can people waste so much time and energy in that crap Maybe it's me getting old, but IMHP happiness is more related to looking at your immediate world rather than at what everyone else's opinions anf fake happiness.
    Oh yeah, I have realized that too. Recently, I have decided to take a break from these social media platforms as they are an absolute waste of our time. There is almost nothing productive coming out of Facebook or other such medias except Youtube of course. You are right about the focusing on present and what's available rather than what you don't have. That is what the core concept of mindfulness meditation is too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #32 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    Oh yeah, I have realized that too. Recently, I have decided to take a break from these social media platforms as they are an absolute waste of our time. There is almost nothing productive coming out of Facebook or other such medias except Youtube of course. You are right about the focusing on present and what's available rather than what you don't have. That is what the core concept of mindfulness meditation is too.
    I also struggle with these platforms. When I wake up every morning, specially when its my day off, I will have a few notifications on Face book which I will just open without even thinking. Then once those are checked, I will start scrolling different pages and reading different data which isn't even important for my daily routine. There are more important things I need to focus on to keep myself happy and satisfied.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #33 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think having a solid purpose in life is mandatory to live a happy life. Without it, even getting out of bed every morning is hard as you don't have anything to strive for. The best way I learned from Jordan Peterson lectures was to enlist the things you want to strive for and the issues you want to stay away from, which will make your life miserable. Then keep checking them every day so you know and can stay focused.

4. #34 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    What I have learnt from some lectures on personal development is that a wandering mind is an unhappy mind. When our focus isn't clear and our attention jumps from one thing to another, that's when we aren't happy. In order to live a good life, we should learn to live in the present moment while being thankful for what we have and everything that's good in our life.

5. #35 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    What I have learnt from some lectures on personal development is that a wandering mind is an unhappy mind. When our focus isn't clear and our attention jumps from one thing to another, that's when we aren't happy. In order to live a good life, we should learn to live in the present moment while being thankful for what we have and everything that's good in our life.
    I am also listening to some lectures recently on Stress and how it impacts us in different ways. Its a very detailed course and shows from every different aspect as to how chronic stress is bad for almost every system of our body. I have thus realized that in order to remain happy, we consistenly have to work on keeping our stress levels low.

6. #36 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Oriana     
    I am also listening to some lectures recently on Stress and how it impacts us in different ways. Its a very detailed course and shows from every different aspect as to how chronic stress is bad for almost every system of our body. I have thus realized that in order to remain happy, we consistenly have to work on keeping our stress levels low.
    You have raised such an important point and I would like to add further. In order to control the levels of stress, we need to worry less about the things that may or may not occur. Additionally, we need to spend a considerable amount of time every day doing physical exercise as that helps lower the levels of stress hormones within the bloodstream.

7. #37 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    You have raised such an important point and I would like to add further. In order to control the levels of stress, we need to worry less about the things that may or may not occur. Additionally, we need to spend a considerable amount of time every day doing physical exercise as that helps lower the levels of stress hormones within the bloodstream.
    Yeah but it's not as easy to do. Exercise is possible but having the mindset where you can simply stop ruminating and worrying about everything that can possibly go wrong is difficult, especially if you have such a personality which tends to evaluate every possible negative outcome. I think changing such a personality takes a lot of effort and is necessary to keep the harmful effects of stress under control.

8. #38 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    Yeah but it's not as easy to do. Exercise is possible but having the mindset where you can simply stop ruminating and worrying about everything that can possibly go wrong is difficult, especially if you have such a personality which tends to evaluate every possible negative outcome. I think changing such a personality takes a lot of effort and is necessary to keep the harmful effects of stress under control.
    I think a lot of that has to do with how we were brought up as young kids. If we had nice parents and stable upbringing, it actually helps us to stay emotionally stable when we grow up. Conversely, people who had a rough childhood find it very hard to get out of that negative mentality when they grow up. I think it needs a lot of training and effort if one wants to really change.

9. #39 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Scall1999 has a spectacular aura about Scall1999 has a spectacular aura about Scall1999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The only secret I know is that you should be happy from inside then you will be happy from out side and you will love and like every thing you see. But if your sad from inside then nothing will make you happy try to be calm and honest try to give smiles to others.

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4